Telangana Study Tours Standard Basic Safety Guidelines, Telangana School Education Department, Telangana SSA, RMSA, Higher Education Department, Standard basic safety measures/guidelines, Study Tours. Telangana RJDs, Telangana DEOs, Warangal RJD, Proceedings Rc.No.303 Study Tours Standard Safety Guidelines.
Telangana State Government, School Education Department had sent Standard basic Safety measures/guidelines on Study Tours in the reference of received a Circular from Govt. Of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development through tt’s department govt. order no.1498 to the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana, the State Project Director, RVM (SSA), the Director, RMSA, Telangana State and the Higher Education Department.
The School Education Department has requested above said them to issue the following Standard basic safety measures/guidelines under their control at the time of Study Tours under various schemes.
As per the above subject, C and DSE have issued Proceedings Rc.No.303 to all District Educational Officers and Regional Joint Directors of School Education. In this regarding the C and DSE have requested them, to issue following guidelines under their control at the time of study Tours under various schemes.
Standard basic safety measures at the time of Study Tours:
- The Head of the Institution should ensure that the tour undertaken is required for the benefit of students and is related to the curriculum of the course In which such students are enrolled.
- The Head of the Institution should ensure security i-cards to all such students and maintain a separate database of the personal details like guardian/local guardian, home address, mobile, email, etc. Of such students and the same is carried by the students on his person.
- The Head of the Institution should ensure that the written permission of one of the parents or the local guardian is submitted on behalf of every such student wanting to participate in an educational tour.
- The Head of the Institution should ensure that there is a senior teacher accompanying the students on such an educational tour. Further, a senior lady teacher should accompany if there are girl students participating in the educational tour.
- The Head of the Institution should ensure that prior permission of the organization is obtained in advance such educational tours are undertaken.
- If the tour is undertaken to public places, dam cities, power plants, sea beaches, etc., written communication must be made to the District Magistrate or concerned authorities.
- If the educational tour has more than 10 participants, it is necessary to hire a local tour operator who is well aware of the local conditions and can advise accordingly.
- The Head of the Institution should ensure that an undertaking Is taken from every participating student that they would abide by all the rules and also that they have submitted the permission by their parents or local guardian before they participate in the educational tour.
- The Head of the Institution should also certify in the form of an undertaking that the institute will provide all necessary help in case of emergency or otherwise to all such students who are part of the educational tour.