This Mobile App is designed for School Education Department of Telanaga State Team. To Manage the toilets in their school Every school in the country must have a set of essential interventions that relate to both technical and human development aspects of a good Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Programme.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is Government of India’s flagship programme for achievement of Universalization of Elementary Education (UEE) in a time bound manner, as mandated by 86th amendment to the Constitution of India making free and compulsory Education to the Children of 6-14 years age group.
The Government of India will aim at creating awareness about the importance of sanitation, and to support infrastructure for construction and maintenance of toilets through “SWACHH PATASHALA”.
- Separate toilets for boys and girls, with one unit generally having one toilet (WC) plus 3 urinals. The ratio to be maintained is preferably one unit for every 40 students.
- Menstrual hygiene management facilities including soap, adequate and private space for changing, adequate water for cloth washing and disposal facilities for menstrual waste, including an incinerator and dust bins.
- A clean and healthy school creates a cycle of opportunities
- Achieving health and educational outcomes through a combination of clean school, clean hands and
- A nutritious mid day meal.
Swachh Pastashala Mobile application Features:
On the Android phones enabling and disabling the location tags for your photos is easy.
Installation and Setup:
- This Mobile App Designed by SSA, Developed and Hosted by Graylogic Technologies , Hyderabad
- One Android Mobile Phone with Internet 2G or 3G activated.
- Please enable the GPS location in the mobile phone.
- Download the mobile APP from Google Play store-search “swachhpatashala” Email to download. http://swachhpatashala.com/ under swachhpatashala Ican.
- Click-above app-Starts installation- Agree/Accept-Install-App Installed-successfully- -Done/Ok.
- After install-Open – Swach Patashala ICON appeared on Screen of mobile Phone.
- Click on ICON-opens asked-select New Construction of Toilets / Dysfunctional Toilets.
- After selection please enter “SCHOOLCODE” AND DISTRICT “”Default Password” Click on “GO” button, Please check Details of school, Name, Village, Management etc., on the screen.
- After verifying above details-please select button for
- For Boys
- For Girls
- Then after please take one photo for Boys/ Girls, Select Stage, write Description, Name, Mobile Number and Finally submit. After wait a message will appear “Successfully uploaded photo-Stage”
How to turn on and off location on Android camera app
Something important to many of us when we’re taking photos on our smartphones is that the location information of that photo isn’t recorded by default. On the flip side to this there’s a bunch of people who absolutely want location information attached to their photos. On the Android phones enabling and disabling the location tags for your photos is easy.
Here’s how to do it:
- Open up the Camera app on the phone .
- Look for the Settings ‘Gear’ icon and tap on it.
- On the grid of settings that presents itself scroll down a little until you see “Location tags” or “GPS” .
- Tap to enable/disable as desired! And that’s it! From now on your photos will either be location tagged.
- Take a two pictures of the work going on, enter the relevant details and submit the update.
- From now on your photos will either be location tagged