TS CLISC Exam Fee Due Dates 2020 for Certificate Course in Library Science. Director of Government Examinations has released the TS CLISC (Certificate Course in Library Science) Examinations Fee Dates 2020 for conducting the CLISC Exams in the month of August to the Regular and Once failed candidates.
This Librarian Course exam fee date for payment of Exam fees by the candidates and submission of NRs and Applications by the Heads of Institutions of Telangana State.
TS CLISC Exam Due dates particulars are provided below. OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS TELANGANA:: HYDERABAD Rc.No. 46/E1/CLISe/2019; Dated: 02-08-2019
It is hereby notified that CLISC (Certificate Course in Library Science) Examinations will be conducted in the month of August 2019 for Regular and once failed candidates. The following are the scheduled due dates for remittance of Examination fees by the candidates and submission of Nominal Rolls and Applications etc., by the Heads of Institutions of Telangana State.
CLISC Exam Fee due dates Particulars
Last date for remittance of Examination Fee
1. Examination Fee of Rs.150/- (Rs. One hundred and fifty only) to be remitted on or before:
07-08-2019: By the candidates
09-08-2019: By the Head of the Institutions.
2. Examination Fee of Rs.150/- (Rs. One hundred and fifty) with a late fee of Rs. 60/- to be remitted on or before
13-08-2019: By the candidates
16-08-2019: By the Head of the Institutions.
3. Last date for submission of Applications & Nominal Rolls etc.. to the DGE office By the Heads of Institutions: 19-08-2019
CLISC Exam Fee:
The Examination Fee particulars for once failed candidates:
Examination fee for 1 and less than 3 Papers: Rs. 100/-
Examination fee for more than 3 Papers: Rs. 150/-
Head of Account for the Exam fee payment:
The regular and once failed candidates have to remit the Examinations fee to the Heads of Institutions concerned. In turn, the Head of Institutions has to remit the examinations fee in a consolidated Challan to the following head of Account:
0202 – Education. Sports. Arts & Culture
01- General Education
102 – Secondary Education
06 – Director of Government Examinations
800 – User Charges”D.D.O. Code: 25000303001
1) The Examination fee paid after the expiry of due dates will not be accepted under any circumstances.
2) The D.D.O. Code must mention on challan form otherwise the challan will not be accepted.
3) Applications received through online by concern Institution only.