TS DEECET Answer key 2020, Response Sheets, Question Papers download & Raise your objections on Key. TSDEECET 2020 Results will be declared in October 2020 after release of Final Answer key. DEECET 2020 Answer key released on 09-10-2020.
Telangana DEECET appeared candidates can download the TS DEECET 2020 Response Sheets and raise your objections through online mode at http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in. This Answer key can be used for rough assessment.
Govt. of Telangana, DSE issued the TS DEECET 2020 Notification in March and invited the online applications through its tsdeecet official web portal from the eligible candidates who intend to take admission into 2 year D.Ed course in Govt. DIETs and Private D.Ed Colleges for the academic years 2020-2021.
TS DEECET Exam Held on 04-10-2020
Interested and eligible candidates were applied this DEECET stream and they were attended the TS DEECET 2020 exam, which was held on 04-10-2020 in all district of Telangana State.
Appeared candidates can download the Response Sheets with Answer key from here. You can estimate your marks in DEEET 2020. The Answer key has been released and receiving the objections through online on this Primary key/ Preliminary Key(Answer key) from the deecet appeared candidates.
After completion of this process, they will release the final Answer key of DEECET 2020 in this month. Few days after results will be released along with rank cards as per scheduled (TS DEECET 2020 Results will be declared in October.
TS DEECET 2020 Answer key: How to download
- Visit the official website of TS DEECET: http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Click on “TS DEECET Preliminary Answer keys’ link on the notice board (middle)
- TS DEECET Preliminary Answer keys Download web page will be opened
- Now, Click on Answer key link, which you want on this web page
- A PDF file will open
- Check your answers.
How to Filing Objections on TS DEECET Answer Key
- Visit the official website of Telangana DEECET: http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in
- Click on “TS DEECET -Objections on Preliminary Key’ link on the Home page
- TS DEECET – Objections web page will be opened
- Now, Enter your hall ticket number
- Select the Question Paper and Question Paper Booklet Code
- Select the Question Number
- Enter your answer/choice given the Preliminary Key
- Suggest your answer in the Answer Suggested by Candidate field
- Enter your Explanation/ Remarks in the Explanation/ Remarks Field
- Upload the supporting Document being sent as Attachment
- Finally, Click submit button
How to Download the Response Sheet:
- First visit the Official website: Click on the above link
- In this page, click on the “Response Sheet”
- Enter Application Number (Registration Number * )
- Enter Hall Ticket Number
- Enter Date of Birth * (dd/mm/yyyy)
- Click on the “Get Response Sheet”
- Download your Response Sheet with Answer key
|TS DEECET Exam Papers||TS DEECET Question Papers|
|TM TS DEECET||Telugu|
|UM TS DEECET||Urdu|
|EM TM TS DEECET||English with Telugu|
|EM UM TS DEECET||English with Urdu|
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details