DOST Degree Admissions. TS DOST Online Degree Courses Admissions Procedure @dost.cgg.gov.in. DOST is filling seats in degree colleges across the state. This year there will be a number of courses in the Vocational Groups, along with the BA, Beacom, BSc, BBA, BCA and BSW.
Comprehensive information is available on the Dost website. This information is available to all University and Colleges. Almost all of the students who completed the internship will take their phone numbers and send them a message.
How to Register for Degree Admission Links are sent for this. This will make it easier to know about dost. Information is also provided through WhatsApp.
DOST 2020 Admission Process for the students
If a student has already linked Aadhaar number with the mobile number, he/she can directly register in DOST Website with mobile OTP authentication. In case, his/her Aadhaar number is not seeded with mobile number,
- The students shall link his or his parent’s mobile number to the student’s Aadhaar.
- The students can register in DOST through T App Folio Mobile App based photo authentication OR
- The students may visit DOST Helpline Centre (HLC) or MeeSeva Centre for registration in DOST.
- One should preferably visit any HLC as he/she will be guided confidentially.
Registration on DOST is by paying registration fee of Rs 200/- o After the registration students will get DOST ID and PIN. The students are advised to keep their DOST ID and PIN carefully and confidentially till the end of the admission process.
- The students shall log in using DOST ID and PIN/password to open the Application Form.
- They must fill in the application form with all the correct details that are required (once the data is submitted it cannot be edited).
Then they must exercise web options by choosing the course and college of their preference by giving the priority numbers. (one must be careful while giving college and course priorities as the seats will be allotted according to the priorities specified in the options).
- The students are advised not to share DOST ID/PIN/Password with anybody to keep their options confidential.
- Seat allotment will be given to the students who exercised web options.
- Seats will be allotted based on the merit and reservations in force.
If the students are satisfied with the seat allotted, they must confirm the seat by online self-reporting and pay the required confirmation fee online as per the payment mentioned below.
The students who confirm their seat (in any phase) by online self-reporting must visit the allotted college in person from 20. 08.2020 to 24.08.2020 and submit the required certificates and pay fee. It is only then your seat is confirmed.
If the student is not satisfied with the seat secured, he can pay fee (online payment) for the reservation of the seat and then, go for web options once again in the second and third phases.
You can stay at home and register for Aadhaar LinkedIn Mobile with no trouble. You can easily register by phone without having to go anywhere. It is being updated without technical issues.
In addition, your service can also be registered by biometric at these service centres. There are 90 helpline centres in degree colleges across the state. Helpline centres are also of great use to students.
In addition to this time, the dost process can also be completed through the T App Folio.
After fee payment:
1. Make as many web options as possible to secure your seat for each university.
2.Please note that the allotment will be made on the basis of options given by you depnding upon your merit eligibility (such as Marks, Category of reservations, age in case of a tie).
3. Each student will be allotted an admission as per their priority. Once the seat is confirmed the other priorities will be nullified within the university. However, the priorities given in other universities will remain unaltered.
4.Any registered student is allowed to exercise web options for second time in Phase II.
5.Please verify the college details before selecting the college. (information as furnished by the concerned colleges).
6.You can edit your options any number of times before the closing date announced on the DOST website.
7. The servers will be closed for web options on 6th June 2016 by 12.00pm.
8.Seats will be allotted using a software developed by CGG.
How to confirm your admission after allotment of your seat :
1.You can confirm your admission by visiting the concerned degree college and the college will verify your certificates.
You have to pay your college admission fees. The principal of the college will confirm your admission by issuing a printed slip.
2.The students must keep all their originals ready before joining the college.
3. Report to the college by June for confirming your admission.
4. Furnishing any false information will forefiet the admission.