BSE Telangana Officials have released the TS DPSE 2nd Year Exams Hall Tickets 2020 for the Second Year Diploma in Pre-School Education Course. Candidates who have applied for the second year annual examinations fee notification they can check details and download their second year examinations hall tickets from the official website.
DGE Telangana has uploaded the TS DPSE 2nd year exams Hall Tickets on its Telangana SSC Board Web Portal for downloading purpose. The Second-year DPSE 2018-2020 Course students can download the hall tickets by log in your details and preserve it for the examinations.
TS DPSE 2nd Year Course Subject Names
- Diversity, Discrimination And Inclusion.
- Pre School Education Programme-planning & Organization.
- Development Of Early Literacy & Language In Pre School Children.
- Development Of Early Mathematical Concepts In Pre School Children.
- Development Of Environmental Concepts In Pre School Children.
DPSE 2nd Year Exams Details
- 2nd-year Exams Timings: 9.00 AM to 12-00 Noon
- 2nd-year Exams Duration: 3 Hours
- 2nd-year Exams Schedule: The New Dates will be announced soon after lockdown
- Year: Second Year
- Course Name: Diploma in Pre-School Education Course (DPSE)
TS DPSE 2nd Year Exams Dates 2020
- Diversity, Discrimination And Inclusion: 21-04-2020
- Pre School Education Programme-planning & Organization: 23-04-2020.
- Development Of Early Literacy & Language In Pre School Children: 25-04-2020
- Development Of Early Mathematical Concepts In Pre School Children: 28-04-2020.
- Development Of Environmental Concepts In Pre School Children: 30-04-2020.
How To Download TS DPSE 2nd year Exams Hall Tickets:
- 2nd Year DPSE Students, Visit the Official Website of BSE Telangana Website: https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in
- Telangana SSC Board web portal will appear
- In this website, search for the “TS DPSE Second year exams Hall Tickets 2020” and click on it
- Then, TS DPSE Second year exams Hall Tickets 2020 Web Page will open
- Enter your name and Date of Birth in the required fields
- Click on the Submit Button
- Your Hall Ticket would be downloaded on your Device
- Download the Hall Ticket file
- Take a print and preserve it for future need.