BSE Telangana has released the TS DPSE First Year Exams Hall Tickets 2020 for the 1st year Diploma in Pre-School Education Course. Candidates who have applied for the first year annual examinations fee notification they can check details and download their first year annual examinations Hall Tickets from the official website.
DGE Telangana popularly known as SSC Board has uploaded the TS DPSE 1st year exams Hall Tickets on its Telangana Board of Secondary Education and DGE Board Web Portal for downloading purpose. The First-year DPSE 2019-2021 students can download the Hall Tickets table and preserve it for the examination preparation.
TS DPSE 1st Year Course Subject Names
- Early childhood care and education in India.
- Understanding child development and childhood.
- Health, Nutrition & care of children working with parents & community.
- Early childhood curriculum: principles & priorities.
- Pedagogy of early childhood education.
DPSE First Year Exams Details
- First-year Exam Timings: 9.00 AM to 12-00 Noon
- First-year Exam Duration: 3 Hours
- First-year Exam Schedule: 26-11-2020 to 07-12-2020
- First-year Course Name: Diploma in Pre-School Education Course (DPSE)
- Year: First year
TS DPSE First Year Exams Date 2020
- Paper-I: Early childhood care and education in India: 26-11-2020.
- Paper-II: Understanding child development and childhood: 28-11-2020.
- Paper-III: Health, Nutrition & care of children working with parents & community: 02-12-2020.
- Paper-IV: Early childhood curriculum: principles & priorities: 04-12-2020.
- Paper-V: Pedagogy of early childhood education: 07-12-2020.
How To Download TS DPSE First year Exams Hall Tickets:
- First Year Course DPSE Students, Visit the Official Website of BSE Telangana Website: https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in
- BSE Telangana SSC Board web portal will appear
- In this website, search for the “TS DPSE 1st year exams Hall Tickets 2020” and click on it
- Then, TS DPSE 1st year exams Hall Tickets 2020 web page will open
- Enter your name and Date of Birth in the required fields
- Click on the Submit Button and your Hall Ticket will appear
- Download the Hall Tickets file
- Take a print and preserve it for future need.