TS EAMCET BiPC stream Web Options Entry & Certificates Verification Schedule 2020. TS EAMCET 2020 BiPC Stream Admissions, Web Counseling Dates, Certificate Verification Schedule, Web Options Entry Dates, Web Options Entry Schedule.
Certificates Verification and Option Exercise for Web-based counseling, TS EAMCET 2020 BiPC Stream Admissions Counselling details would be released from time to time on its official website.
The Qualified Candidates of TSEAMCET 2020 (BiPC STREAM) shall get their Certificates verification at designated Help Line Centres. The candidates who have got their Certificates verification can also exercise options using their password, Login ID, for the seats are available
and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule is given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Bio-Technology, B-Pharmacy and Pharmacy (including Pharm D) Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
TS EAMCET 2020 Bi.P.C stream Web Counselling Details:
- 19-11-2020 to 20-11-2020: Fill the basic information through the online, payment of processing fee and booking slot for certificate verification
- 20-11-2020 to 21-11-2020: Verification of Certificates verification at HLCs
- 20-11-2020 to 22-11-2020: Web Options Entry
- 24-11-2020: Seat Allotment
- 24-11-2020 to 27-11-2020: Tuition Fee Payments, Self Reporting through the Website
Telangana State Council Of Higher Education Hyderabad Department Of Technical Education has released Telangana Eamcet 2020 (BiPC Stream) Admission Notification for Payment Of Processing Fee, Slot Booking, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise for Web-based Counselling
The Qualified candidates of TS EAMCET-2020 (BIPC) desirous of seeking Admission into B. Pharmacy, Pharm D and Bio-Technology Courses are informed that the Admission counselling process will commence on 19-11-2020.
Minority candidates who have not qualified or not appeared in TSEAMCET-2020 (BI.P.C), but passed and secured required percentage of marks in qualifying examination can also attend for counselling to consider them for admission into minority colleges in leftover vacancies. further details and counselling schedule can be seen on the website: https://tseamcetb.nic.in.
1. Allotments will be placed in the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in
2. For downloading the candidates’ allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tseamcetb.nic.in
First Phase Web Counselling Schedule:
TS EAMCET BiPC stream Web Options Entry:
A. Registrations and Slot Booking: 19-11-2020 to 20-11-2020
B. Certificates verification: 20-11-2020 to 21-11-2020
C. Web Options entry: 20-11-2020 to 22-11-2020
D. Freezing of options: 22-11-2020
E. Seat Allotments: 24-11-2020
E. Payment of Tuition Fee & Online self-reporting through the website: 24-11-2020 to 27-11-2020
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following.
1. TSEAMCET-2020 Rank Card.
2. TSEAMCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
3. Aadhaar Card.
4. S.S.C or it’s equivalent Marks Memo.
5. Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
6. VI to inter study certificates.
7. Transfer Certificate (T.C)
8. Income Certificate issued after 01-01-2020 by the competent authority, if applicable.
9. Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority, if applicable.
10. Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP) / National Cadet Corps (NCC) / Sports and Games/ Minority Certificate, if applicable.
11. Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of
12. Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS/MINORITY CANDIDATES/ANGLO-INDIAN:
PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card, and Discharge book (In case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in case of in Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
NCC & Sports- Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
1. The Candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government.
2. Candidates who possess mathematics at 10+2 level (or) passed the Bridge course in Mathematics is only eligible for Bio-Technology Course.
3. Candidates are informed that the Pharmacy Council of India vide Ref. No: 14-2/2015- PCI (A)/17504-19512, dt: 30.07.2015 has approved 10 + 2 from N.O.S (National open school) for admission into pharmacy courses for the purpose of Registration as Pharmacist.
The fee to be Paid:
1. Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST) at the Time of Certificate
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details