TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Certificate Verification 2022 dates, List of documents, instructions have been released for MPC Stream Candidates. TSCHE has released the TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling 2022 notification on its official website, tseamcetb.nic.in for conduct of admission counselling for admission into various agriculture and pharmacy professional courses.
Students who have qualified in this entrance examination can participate in the counselling process as per schedule. Students should remember that, TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Admission counselling 2022 involves, fill the basic information online, pay processing fee, Slot booking for certificate verification, attend certificate verification, exercise web options, seat allotment, pay tuition fee and self-report online.
Qualified students who have registered with payment of counselling processing fee and booked a slot on the counselling web portal, should attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per your slot booking with required list of documents. The candidates who have got their Certificates verification can also exercise options using their password, Login ID, for the seats are available
|Name of the verification||TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Certificate Verification 2022|
|Title||TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Certification Verification 2022|
|Subject||JNTU H has released Web Counselling notification for TS EAMCET Admissions 2022|
|Counselling Stream||BiPC Stream|
|Certificate Verification||23-08-2022 to 30-08-2022|
|Admission||Admissions into Pharmacy Courses Courses|
|Official Website||tseamcetb.nic.in (BiPC)|
TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule
|TS EAMCETB Activity||Date|
|Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking||21-08-2022 to 29-08-2022|
|Certificate Verification||23-08-2022 to 30-08-2022|
|Web Options Entry||23-08-2022 to 02-09-2022|
|Web Options Freezing||02-09-2022|
|Fee Payment and Reporting||06-09-2022 to 13-09-2022|
And consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule is given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Bio-Technology, B-Pharmacy and Pharmacy (including Pharm D) Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Minority candidates who have not qualified or not appeared in TSEAMCET (BI.P.C), but passed and secured required percentage of marks in qualifying examination can also attend for counselling to consider them for admission into minority colleges in leftover vacancies. further details and counselling schedule can be seen on the website: https://tseamcetb.nic.in.
1. Allotments will be placed in the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in
2. For downloading the candidates’ allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Password, and Date of Birth in Candidates login in https://tseamcetb.nic.in
The details of the ranks distributed Help Line Centre wise for Certificate Verification and all other important information has been placed on the Website: https://tseamcetb.nic.in and candidates are informed to visit this website before they go for Certificate Verification.
TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Web based Counseling Instructions to candidates has been placed on its website the instructions are provided here. Every Candidate attending for Certificate Verification at Help-line Centre is requested to follow the stages as indicated below:
STAGE 1: Candidate Registration for Certificate verification:
- Wait for the announcement from authorities of Help Line Centre for Registration.
- After announcement, hand over the rank card to officer at entrance.
- Wait for your turn in the registration hall.
- When your rank is called pay processing fee and obtain receipt, furnish your mobile number and Aadhar Number.
- Enter details i.e. hall ticket number, rank etc. in the Register and append your signature. Meanwhile fill in the basic information sheet and keep ready.
- Collect the Registration-Cum-Verification form from computer operator at Registration counter and verify whether your mobile number and Aadhar Number is printed correctly or not.
- Your registration is completed. Go back and wait in the registration hall for announcement.
- After announcement by the officer at Registration counter, report at Verification counter for certificate verification.
STAGE 2: Verification of Certificates
List of Documents for Certificate Verification: All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following.
- TSEAMCET Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET Hall Ticket.
- Aadhaar Card.
- SSC or it’s equivalent Marks Memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate.
- VI to inter study certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- PH / CAP / NCC / Sports and Games/ Minority Certificate, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of
- Non-local candidates.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
Verify the details printed on Registration-Cum-Verification form for local area, sex, Minority, category, Special Reservation category, date of birth, Mobile Number, Aadhar Card Number, Fee Reimbursement Eligibility etc. for correctness.
If there is any mistake, report to verification officer for correction. If you belong to SC/ST/BC Category, report to Caste Verification officer and submit the original Caste Certificate for verification and clearance. After Caste verification report to one of the Certificate verification officers.
If you belong to Open Competition (OC) Category, directly report to Certificate verification officer. The Officers will verify all your original certificates like Rank Card, Hall ticket, Marks memo, Study certificate, income certificate etc. A Print out of Receipt of certificates will be given to you and if you find any discrepancy, report to the Chief Verification Officer for correction. Append your signature after verifying the data.
Seat allotment process and display of options depend on the accuracy of the data. Ensure for correctness of the data in the fields: Local Area, Sex, Minority, Category (BC/SC/ST), Special reservation category (PH/CAP/NCC/Sports), Fee reimbursement eligibility (Yes/No), Eligible/ Not eligible (You are also jointly responsible for ensuring the Correctness of data. No request for alteration of data will be allowed after the time for exercising options is over).
Collect Manual option form and retain with you and then leave the Counseling Hall. You are advised to download the list of colleges and tuition fee details from the web site https://tseamcet.nic.in
STAGE 3: Preparatory work to be made by you at home for exercising options:
Exercising options means you have to select college and courses you wish to join and arrange them in the order of priority.
Go through the College profile, availability of courses, duration of the course, prospects (job/academic opportunities) after studying a particular course. Discuss and decide on your interest on a particular course, distance from your place, availability of hostel, your family background, financial ability to move away from your place. Arrive at a list of as many numbers of possible options on a paper.
Also, consult your parents/friends on the selection of courses and Colleges you wish to join. Take the Manual option form fill in the district code, College code and course code you wish to join in the order of preference against the option number. Allotment of seats will be done based on Rank, Local Area, Gender, reservation category etc., in the order of preference you have chosen.
MANUAL OPTION FORM
|OPTION NUMBER||DISTRICT CODE||COLLEGE CODE||COURSE CODE|
Allotment will be made as per your choice of the option numbers depending upon the number of vacancies available in a College and in a course for your sex, local area, and category. If vacancy is not available in Option.No.1, Option.No.2 will be considered for allotment, if vacancy is also not available in Option. No.2, Option.No.3 will be considered for allotment and so on.
The allotment will not proceed to the next rank candidate till the list of your options is completely searched for availability of a seat. Hence, Candidates are advised to enter more number of options to avoid the disappointment of not securing a seat.
- It is not necessary to give options in a sequence of all the courses in a particular college.
- Candidates can enter any number of options of any College in any order of his choice.
- Candidate is advised not to enter options for which he is not interested to join.
- For entering options on computer screen, filled-in manual option form is essential. It will save your time and minimize your chance of making mistake in option entry on web.
The Candidates who secured 45% (For OC) and 40% (SC/ST/BC) in group subjects of Intermediate or its equivalent examination are only eligible for admission as prescribed by AICTE/Government. Candidates who possess mathematics at 10+2 level (or) passed the Bridge course in Mathematics is only eligible for Bio-Technology Course.
Candidates are informed that the Pharmacy Council of India vide Ref. No: 14-2/2015- PCI (A)/17504-19512, dt: 30.07.2015 has approved 10 + 2 from N.O.S (National open school) for admission into pharmacy courses for the purpose of Registration as Pharmacist.
Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in well before the commencement of Option Entry. The fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time. –tseamcetb.nic.in