TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Seat Allotment Results 2020: TS EAMCET BiPC Stream seat allotment result 2020 is declared on August 21 on its web portal for B Pharmacy, Pharm D, Bio-Technology Courses, download Seat allotment order from https://tseamcetb.nic.in: TS EAMCET BiPC Stream College wise Seat allotment released and Download Allotment Order by Signing-In through ‘Candidates Login’.
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TS SCHE) has to be released the college-wise Seat allotment details for Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2020. Candidates who have attended and given the web options can check their seat allotment results on the official website of the Council.
The provisional allotment of seats are available on 21-08-2020 and will be placed in the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in. For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSEAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tseamcetb.nic.in.
Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) within the prescribed time and self-report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
The candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order shall perform the self reporting with in the prescribed time through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
Candidates / Parents are advised to make Tuition Fee payment from their own Bank Accounts. In case of refunds, if any, the amount will be remitted back through online in to the same Bank Account from which the payment was made.
Candidates who have been allotted seats as per their choices must carry all the necessary documents for the document verification process to the allotted colleges. Follow these steps to view the TS EAMCET allotment result:
Steps to download TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Seat Allotment Order:
Step 1: Please visit the TSCHE website – https://tseamcetb.nic.in
Step 2: Tap on the tab ‘Candidates Login Section.’
Step 3: Enter your login credentials like your ID, hall ticket number, password, date of birth, and the CAPTCHA displayed below
Step 4: You will see the allotment list displayed on the screen Advertise With Us
Step 5: For future reference download the allotment list or take a screenshot and printout
TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Web Counselling Dates:
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in phase I.: 17-08-2020 To 18-08-2020
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the final phase 19-08-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 17-08-2020 To 20-08-2020
4. Freezing of options 20-08-2020
5. Provisional Allotment of seats 21-08-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through the website: 21-08-2020 To 26-08-2020
7 Reporting at allotted college: 22-08-2020 To 26-08-2020
8. Spot admission guidelines will be placed in the website https://tseamcetb.nic.in 22-08-2020
Instructions to Candidates:
- If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
- Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
- The candidate at the time of self reporting shall give an undertaking through online that he / she will relinquish the admission through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST), if any.
- After first phase, if the candidate cancels admission through Online after payment of Tuition Fee and exercise options in subsequent phases if any, Tuition Fee paid earlier shall be considered for subsequent allotment of seat and forfeiture of amount will be applicable as mentioned below.
- If the candidate cancels his / her admission will forfeit the Tuition Fee paid as mentioned below.
- After first phase, after payment of Tuition Fee, if the candidate cancels the provisionally allotted seat through online on or before the cut off date notified for cancellation in first phase as mentioned in allotment order, full Tuition Fee paid will be refunded.
- 100% after final phase in respect of University colleges.
- 50% after final phase and before cut off date notified for cancellation as mentioned in allotment order and 100% there after in respect of Private Unaided colleges.
- There will be two phases of counselling.