TS EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule 2021, How to Apply at tseamcet.in: Payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking, Certificate Verification and Web Options Entry for TS EAMCET Final Phase Web Counselling.
As per the latest Govt Orders issued 29-10-2020, This time 40% marks for SCs and STs and 45% marks for others are not required in Intermediate to attend Telangana EAMCET Counseling. If you pass with only 35% marks, you can compete for seats in B.Tech, B.Pharmacy and B.Sc Agriculture courses.
Soon after the result, a separate information brochure will be released for counselling. That brochure will carry the list of institutions for allotment of candidates with intake in each discipline.
A centralised online counselling held for the TS EAMCET qualified candidates. To take part in counselling, candidates have to register and pay the counselling fee and then booking of slots for document verification is done.
TS EAMCET 2020 Exam Important Dates:
- Online Application Process: 21-02-2020 to 10-06-2020
- Hall tickets for Engineering (E) Stream: 03-09-2020 to 07-09-2020
- Hall tickets for Agriculture & Medical (AM) Stream: 21-09-2020 to 25-09-2020
- TS EAMCET 2020 Engineering (E) Examination 09 to 14-09-2020
- TS EAMCET 2020 Agriculture & Medical (AM) Examination : 28-09-2020 & 29-09-2020
TS EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020
|Counselling||TS EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020|
|University Name||JNTU H|
|Title||TS EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule Notification 2020|
|Subject||JNTU H has released Web Counselling notification for TS EAMCET Admissions 2020|
|Counselling Stream||BiPC Stream/ MPC Stream|
|Full-Form||TS Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test Web Counselling Notification 2020|
|Web Counselling Dates||Notified|
|Admission||Admissions into Pharmacy Courses and Engineering Courses 2020|
Stage To Be Followed in TS EAMCET Web Counselling 2020
- Processing Fee Payment & Slot Booking by Candidates
- Certification Verification At HLC by Officials
- Web Option Entry by Candidates
- Provisional Allotment of Seats by Officials
- Print Allotment Order
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self reporting through website by Candidates
TS EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule 2020:
- Primary Details Enrollment and Processing Fee Payment and Slot Booking: In October
- TS EAMCET Certificate Verification: In October
- TS EAMCET Web Option Entry: In October
- TS EAMCET Web Option Freezing: In October
- TS EAMCET Seats Allotment : In October
- Fee Payment and Reporting: In October
Steps to be followed by Candidates in TS EAMCET Web Counselling 2020:
- Pay the Web Counselling Processing Fee on Online and Fill the Basic Information
- Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
- Attend Certificate Verification with necessary documents at HLC where slot is booked
- Candidates Registration with Login details (Officials would be given this details after verification)
- Excercise Web Option Entry
- Freezing of Web options
- Download Seat Allotment Order by candidate login and Print Allotment Order
- Payment of Tuition Fee & Self reporting through website
- Reporting at the allotted College
As per the booked slots for document verification candidates have to report at the venue for verification of documents in person. On the verification of the documents, the seats are allotted to the candidates and final admission is offered.
However, due to COVID-19, there can be changes in the document verification process. The changes, if any, will be intimated with the counselling notification after the TS EAMCET 202 results are out.
TS EAMCET online filling for admission under last phase begins. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has begun the online filling for the final phase of admission at its official website, tseamcet.nic.in. The application process will conclude as per the schedule.
Those who fill their basic information, make payment for processing charges etc., will be eligible to book a slot for certificate verification which is scheduled to be conducted as per the notified dates. Candidates need to freeze their options till as per the notified dates.
The provisional list of seat allotment will be released on the notified date. Candidates who wish to take admission in given college will have to pay tuition fee till as per the notified dates. Candidates will also have to report at the allotted college for document verification and seat confirmation.
The eligible and qualified candidates of TSEAMCET 2020 who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier desirous of seeking admission into B.E /B.Tech / Pharmacy Courses in University and Private Engineering and Pharmacy Colleges are informed that the payment of Processing Fee, Slot Booking for Certificate Verification, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise will commence as per the schedule mentioned in Annexure I.
The candidates who have participated in phase I counselling can also exercise options using their old password, login ID for the left over seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Who Can Apply for MPC Stream Admission Counselling: Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET-2020 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination.
Who Can Apply for BiPC Stream Admission Counselling: Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET-2020 (Bi.P.C Stream) and passed in 10+2 examination or its equivalent examination (with Bi.P.C group subjects).
First Phase TS EAMCET 2020 Web Counselling Schedule: (BiPC Stream)
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification 19-11-2020 to 20-11-2020
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates 20-11-2020 to 21-11-2020
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification 20-11-2020 to 22-11-2020
- Freezing of options 22-11-2020
- Provisional Allotment of Seats 24-11-2020
- Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website 24-11-2020 to 27-11-2020
Final Phase TS EAMCET BiPC Stream Admissions counselling schedule:
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in First Phase 01-12-2020
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the Final Phase 02-12-2020
- Exercising options 02-12-2020 to 03-12-2020
- Freezing of options 03-12-2020
- Provisional allotment of seats 05-12-2020
- Payment of Tuition Fee, Self Reporting through website and Reporting at the allotted College 05-12-2020 to 09-12-2020
Final Phase TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions counselling schedule:
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification: 09-10-2020 to 31-10-2020.
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates: 12-10-2020 to 01-11-2020
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 12-10-2020 to 02-11-2020
- Freezing of options 02-11-2020
- Provisional Allotment of seats: 04-11-2020
- Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website: 04-11-2020 to 07-11-2020
First Phase TS EAMCET 2020 Web Counselling Schedule: (MPC Stream)
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification 09-10-2020 to 19-10-2020
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates 12-10-2020 to 20-10-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification 18-10-2020 to 22-10-2020
4. Freezing of options 22-10-2020
5. Provisional Allotment of Seats 24-10-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website 24-10-2020 to 28-10-2020.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, self reported and aspiring for a better option.
- And any other eligible candidates.
TS EAMCET 2020 Eligibility for Web Counselling: Only those who have qualified TS EAMCET 2020 with at least 45 per cent marks (40 per cent for the reserved category) are eligible to apply.
How to apply for TS EAMCET Web Counselling?
- Visit the official website, tseamcet.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘candidate registration’
- Fill credentials, click on ‘generate password’
- Use registered id and password to log-in
- Fill form, upload images
- Make payment
TS EAMCET 2020 Web Counselling Fee: Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 1,200 those belonging to the reserved category will have to pay Rs 600.
TS EAMCET stands for Telangana State Engineering Agriculture Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TSEAMCET). It was conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad.