TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions Counselling 2020 for Engineering & Pharmacy. TS EAMCET MPC Stream Engineering, Pharmacy Admissions Counselling 2020 notification released on 07-10-2020.
TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admission Counselling 2020: Telangana State Council Of Higher Education, TSCHE, Department Of Technical Education has given TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admission 2020 notification for First Phase, Final Phase and Spot Admissions.
The Qualified candidates of TS EAMCET 2020 desirous of seeking amidssion into B.E/B.Tech/Pharmacy Courses are informed that the Admission Counselling process will commence on 09-10-2020.
Minority candidates who have not qualified or not, appeared in TS EAMCET-2020, but passed and secured required percentage of marks in qualifying examination can also attend for counselling to consider them for admission into minority colleges in leftover vacancies.
Payment Of Processing Fee, Slot Booking, Certificate Verification And Option Exercise Dates are released for Web Based Counselling. Further details and counselling schedule can be seen in the website: https://tseamcet.nic.in on 07-10-2020.
Final Phase TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admission Counselling 2020: The eligible and qualified candidates of TS EAMCET2020 who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centers mentioned in Annexure I.
The candidates who have participated in first and second Phases Counselling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID for the left over seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Registration to seek admission into Engineering & Pharmacy Courses will commence on 09-10-2020, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H). The Eamcet admission committee has fixed the schedule for the first phase of counselling.
As per the notification, online filing of basic information, payment of processing fee and booking of slots to select helpline centre to attend certificate verification would be held from 09-10-2020 to 17-10-2020.
Certificate verification for candidates who booked slots would be held from 12-10-2020 to 20-10-2020 and candidates can exercise their web options from 12-10-2020 to 22-10-2020. Provisional seat allotment will be made on 24-10-2020 and candidates can pay tuition fee and self-report through the website from 24-10-2020 to 28-10-2020.
Further details about the next phases of admission will be made available on the Eamcet website time to time. The following schedule for TSEAMCET2020 First Phase Counselling
Final Phase TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions counselling schedule:
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification: 09-10-2020 to 31-10-2020.
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates: 12-10-2020 to 01-11-2020
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 12-10-2020 to 02-11-2020
- Freezing of options 02-11-2020
- Provisional Allotment of seats: 04-11-2020
- Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website: 04-11-2020 to 07-11-2020
TS EAMCET MPC Stream Web Counselling Dates:
- Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking for selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification 09-10-2020 to 19-10-2020.
- Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates 12-10-2020 to 20-10-2020′
- Exercising Options after Certificate Verification 18-10-2020 to 22-10-2020.
- Freezing of options 22-10-2020′
- Provisional Allotment of Seats 24-10-2020′
- Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website 24-10-2020 to 28-10-2020
Steps to be followed in TS EAMCET Web Counselling
- Pay Processing Fee Online
- Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
- Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where the slot is booked
- Candidates Registration
- Candidates Login for Option Entry
- Print List of Saved Options
Who can Apply for TS EAMCET MPC Stream Engineering, Pharmacy Admissions: Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET 2020 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option both within the reported college or another college.
- And any other eligible candidates.
Final Phase TS EAMCET Web Counselling Process Schedule
|Opening date of Application||October 30, 2020|
|Closing date of Application||October 31, 2020|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates||October 12 to November 01, 2020|
|Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||October 18 to November 02, 2020|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats||November 04, 2020|
|Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through website||October 24 to November 07, 2020|
First Phase TS EAMCET MPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule 2020
|Processing Fee Payment & Slot Booking||09-10-2020 to 19-10-2020|
|Certificate Verification||12-10-2020 to 20-10-2020|
|Web Option Entry||18-10-2020 to 22-10-2020|
|Web Options Freezing||22-10-2020|
|Tuition Fee Payment & Self Reporting||24-10-2020 to 28-10-2020|
MPC Stream Web Counselling Schedule
- How To Apply for TS EAMCET Counselling
- Counselling Process Fee Payment
- SLOT Booking
- Certificate Verification & Web Option Entry Dates
- Web Options
- Seats Allotment
Instructions for Engineering, Pharmacy Admissions:
1. Options given in the first and second Phases will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
2. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and paid the Tuition Fee through online and reported at allotted college need not exercise options once again.
3. Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
4. The candidates those who are not got certificates verified in the first and second phase have to attend for Certificate Verification in any nearest designated Help Line Center given in the Annexure I on the scheduled date.
5. Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login ID will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. All the messages / OTPS / allotment details etc., will be sent to the registered mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of the admission process.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE: (THOSE WHOSE CERTIFICATES ARE NOT VERIFIED IN FIRST AND SECOND PHASES) During Certificate Verification, the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
Candidate shall be an Indian National. Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
In respect of under Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering (including Technology ) and Pharmacy the candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31-12-2020.
In respect of Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course the candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020.
However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2020 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011,dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
Mere appearing for TSEAMCET-2020 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
- The candidates who did not pay processing fee during first and second phases of counselling has to pay now.
- Visit website https://tseamcet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
- Register by entering
- Registration Number given on TSEAMCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
- Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
- Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate or its equivalent.
The Basic Information Form is displayed and fill in the details regarding, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable.
Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) before attending for the Certificate Verification. Without payment of Processing Fee, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification.
Download the list of colleges / branches / districts from the website https://tseamcet.nic.in. Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
Consult Parents / Experts and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
TUITION FEE TO BE PAID:
The Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota college wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of option entry.
The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of verification:
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES (AT THE TIME OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION) : All original certificates and 1 set of Xerox copies of the following.
- TSEAMCET -2020 Rank Card.
- TSEAMCET -2020 Hall Ticket.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate
- VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2020 by competent authority, if applicable.
Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable. Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
In respect of Non-Local candidates to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State ; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State. (OR)
Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSEAMCET -2020 Examination.
PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS:
Read the Instructions to candidates placed in the website tseamcet.nic.in for user manual. The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / HLC.
If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website. Do not share the password with others.
After successful password generation, Login with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received onto registered Mobile Number after Login.
Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website. Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat. Candidates / Parents are advised to exercise as many number of options as possible to avoid disappointment in not getting a seat, while exercising the options every care need to be taken in selecting the college and Branch as per the choice of the candidates.
Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates. Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
The provisional allotment of seats will be made and will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in. For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSEAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tseamcet.nic.in .
Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) with in the prescribed time and self report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
The candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order shall perform the self reporting with in the prescribed time through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
The candidate at the time of self reporting shall give an undertaking through online that he / she will relinquish the admission through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST), if any.
If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order. If the candidate cancels his / her admission will forfeit the Tuition Fee paid as mentioned below.
25% before final phase and 100% after final phase in respect of University Colleges. 10% before final phase, 50% after final phase and 100% after internal sliding in respect of Private unaided colleges.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details