TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions Counselling 2020 for Engineering & Pharmacy. TS EAMCET MPC Stream Engineering, Pharmacy Admissions Counselling final phase 2020 notification. TS EAMCET 2020 final phase admissions 2020 notification released for TS EAMCET Spot Admissions Counselling 2020.
Final Phase TS EAMCET 2020 Web counselling Schedule has been announced for Final Phase TS EAMCET 2020 Certificates verification dates, Final Phase TS EAMCET 2020 Web Options entry dates.
The eligible and qualified candidates of TSEAMCET-2020 who have not attended for Certificate Verification earlier shall get their Certificates verified from designated Help Line Centers mentioned in Annexure I. The candidates who have participated in first and second Phases Counselling can also exercise options using their old password, Login ID for the left over seats now available and consequential vacancies that may arise in the process of allotment as per the schedule given below, and it is advised to exercise options for interested Colleges assuming that vacancies are available in the course of their choice.
Registration to seek admission into engineering, agriculture and medicine courses will commence on June 24, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H). The Eamcet admission committee met here on Thursday and fixed the schedule for the first phase of counselling. As per the notification, online filing of basic information, payment of processing fee and booking of slots to select helpline centre to attend certificate verification would be held from June 24 to July 1, the varsity said in a press release.
Certificate verification for candidates who booked slots would be held from June 27 to July 3 and candidates can exercise their web options from 01-07-2020 To 04-07-2020. Provisional seat allotment will be made on July 6 and candidates can pay tuition fee and self-report through the website from July 6 to 12. Further details about the next phases of admission will be made available on the Eamcet website on June 24. The following schedule for TSEAMCET-2020 First Phase Counselling is hereby declared:
TS EAMCET Web Counselling Dates
1. Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to a selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification: June 24, 2020, to July 1, 2020
2. Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates: June 27, 2020, to July 3, 2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 01-07-2020 To 04-07-2020
4. Freezing of options: July 4, 2020
5. Provisional Allotment of seats: July 6, 2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee & self-reporting through the website: July 6, 2020, to July 12, 2020
- Steps to be followed in TS EAMCET Web Counselling
- Pay Processing Fee Online
- Slot Booking for Certificate Verification
- Attend Certificate Verification at HLC where the slot is booked
- Candidates Registration
- Candidates Login for Option Entry
- Print List of Saved Options
Who can Apply for TS EAMCET MPC Stream Engineering, Pharmacy Admissions:
Candidates who had qualified in TSEAMCET-2020 and who secured 45% (for OC) and 40% (for others) in group subjects of intermediate or its equivalent examination.
TS EAMCET MPC Stream Admissions counselling schedule:
1. Online filing of Basic Information and Payment of Processing Fee. Slot Booking: ..24-06-2020 to 01-07-2020
2. Certificate Verification:27-06-2020 to 03-07-2020
3. Exercising Options after Certificate Verification: 01-07-2020 To 04-07-2020
4. Freezing of options: 04-07-2020
5. Allotment of seats will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in: 06-07-2020
6. Payment of Tuition Fee and self-reporting through the website: 06 to 12-07-2020
7 Reporting at allotted college: 12-07-2020
Payment of Processing Fee, Certificate Verification and Option Exercise for web-based counselling:
Who can exercise options?
• Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
• Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
• Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
• Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option both within the reported college or another college.
• And any other eligible candidates.
Instructions for Engineering, Pharmacy Admissions:
1. Options given in the first and second Phases will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
2. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and paid the Tuition Fee through online and reported at allotted college need not exercise options once again.
3. Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
4. The candidates those who are not got certificates verified in the first and second phase have to attend for Certificate Verification in any nearest designated Help Line Center given in the Annexure I on the scheduled date.
5. Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login ID will be sent to the candidate’s registered mobile number. All the messages / OTPS / allotment details etc., will be sent to the registered mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of the admission process.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
(THOSE WHOSE CERTIFICATES ARE NOT VERIFIED IN FIRST AND SECOND PHASES)
During Certificate Verification, the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
A. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
➢ Candidate shall be an Indian National.
➢ Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
➢ In respect of under Graduate Professional Courses in Engineering (including Technology ) and Pharmacy the candidate should have completed 16 years of age as on 31-12-2020.
➢ In respect of Pharm D (Doctor of Pharmacy) Course the candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on 31-12-2020.
➢ However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 25 years for OC candidates and 29 years for other candidates as on 01-07-2020 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011,dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
➢ Mere appearing for TSEAMCET-2020 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
• The candidates who did not pay processing fee during first and second phases of counselling has to pay now.
• Visit website https://tseamcet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
• Register by entering
➢ Registration Number given on TSEAMCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
➢ Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
➢ Hall Ticket Number of Intermediate or its equivalent.
• The Basic Information Form is displayed and fill in the details regarding, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable.
• Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 1200/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) before attending for the Certificate Verification. Without payment of Processing Fee, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification.
• Download the list of colleges / branches / districts from the website https://tseamcet.nic.in
• Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
• Consult Parents / Experts and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
TUITION FEE TO BE PAID:
• The Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota college wise will be made available on the website https://tseamcet.nic.in well before the commencement of option entry.
• The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of verification:
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES (AT THE TIME OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION) :
All original certificates and 1 set of Xerox copies of the following.
➢ TSEAMCET -2020 Rank Card.
➢ TSEAMCET -2020 Hall Ticket.
➢ Aadhar Card.
➢ S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
➢ Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-Cum-Pass Certificate
➢ VI to Intermediate or its Equivalent Study Certificates.
➢ Transfer Certificate (T.C).
➢ Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2020 by competent authority, if applicable.
➢ Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
➢ Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
➢ In respect of Non-Local candidates to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
• Residence Certificate: Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State ; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
• Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSEAMCET -2020 Examination.
PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS:
➢ Read the Instructions to candidates placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in for user manual.
➢ The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / HLC.
➢ If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
➢ Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website.
➢ Do not share the password with others.
➢ After successful password generation, Login with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received onto registered Mobile Number after Login.
➢ Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
➢ Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
➢ Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
➢ Candidates / Parents are advised to exercise as many number of options as possible to avoid disappointment in not getting a seat, while exercising the options every care need to be taken in selecting the college and Branch as per the choice of the candidates.
➢ Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
➢ Take a printout of final options saved for reference.
ALLOTMENT OF SEATS:
• The provisional allotment of seats will be made and will be placed in the website https://tseamcet.nic.in .
• For downloading the candidate’s provisional allotment order, enter the ROC Form Number, TSEAMCET Hall Ticket Number, Password and Date of Birth in Candidate login in https://tseamcet.nic.in .
• Pay the Tuition Fee mentioned in the Provisional allotment order through online (Credit Card / Debit Card/ Net Banking ) with in the prescribed time and self report through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
• The candidates with zero Tuition Fee mentioned on provisional allotment order shall perform the self reporting with in the prescribed time through online system in candidates login and take admission number to confirm the provisionally allotted seat. Take the printout.
• The candidate at the time of self reporting shall give an undertaking through online that he / she will relinquish the admission through Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST), if any.
• If the candidate does not pay the prescribed Tuition Fee within the schedule mentioned, the provisional allotted seat automatically stands cancelled and he / she shall not have any claim on the provisionally allotted seat.
• Follow the further instructions printed on the provisional allotment order.
• If the candidate cancels his / her admission will forfeit the Tuition Fee paid as mentioned below.
➢ 25% before final phase and 100% after final phase in respect of University Colleges.
➢ 10% before final phase, 50% after final phase and 100% after internal sliding in respect of Private unaided colleges.
TS EAMCET MPC Stream Engineering, Pharmacy Admissions Counselling 2020 notification