TS Foreign Education Scheme 2020 for Minorities under Overseas Study Scheme. Telangana State Government has launched a new foreign education scheme fro minority students for pursuing higher studies in postgraduate in Foreign Universities. The TS New scheme name is Overseas Study Scheme for Minorities and it for the benefit of the students belonging to the Minority community.
In this regarding, detailed guidelines have been issued through GO.24. A poor student future will clicks when he/she exposes when someone uplifts or give support. Then that student will lay the way to some other students.
Many of them are laying behind the screen due to lack of money. Commonly minority students will not come forward to study. But as days changed they are also interested in higher studies. But due to their financial condition, they are not achieving their goals.
So, our Govt decided to give helping hand for them to study in foreign countries.T.S Govt. released G.O.on this particular issue on Thursday the main theme is that to help eligible minority students up to Rs.10 lakhs for 500 members present SC, ST students are utilizing this scheme.
1. Candidates who want to study in America, Britain, Australia, Canada, Singapore and whose family income is up to 2 lakh rupees should submit their income certificate from Mee Seva, If an employee should submit a salary certificate. Tax payment receipts also should submit. Candidate’s age 30 years and secure 60% in the eligibility test.
2. Permission from related University, Visa are compulsory.
3. Selection list consists of 33% of women.
4. In the next phase, candidates can apply from Jan-Feb 2018 through online.
5. Candidates should submit caste, income, nativity, date of birth, Aadhaar card, Visa, Passport, other required certificates.
6. Selected candidates can claim 5 lakh rupees I phase after completion of I semester rest of amount can be claimed.
7. This scheme may be implemented next for B.Cs also.
So, eligible guys hurry up to utilize the scheme and make use of the opportunity at the right time to glitter your future. TS Govt is thinking to implement this scheme to the Backward Class Students.
1. Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship registrations of SC, ST, MINORITY applications are now Open
2. The last date for registration of MINORITY applications is on 27-09-2019
Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities. Registrations for Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme are open. The last date for registration see in the web portal for submission of online applications for Minority Students