TS GO.28 CCA City Compensatory Allowances Rates, G.O.MS.No. 28.; Dated:18-03 -2015: Government of Telangana – Finance Department -ALLOWANCES – City Compensatory Allowance – Revision of Pay Scale s, 2015 – Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission – Accepted – Orders – Issued.
- G.O.Ms.No.95, G.A. (Spl.A)Department,dated: 28.2.2013.
- G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance (HRM-IV) Department dated:18-03-2015.
In the Government Order first read above, orders were issued constituting Pay Revision Commission, appointing Sri Pradeep Kumar Agarwal, IAS(Retd) as Pay Revision Commissioner. The Pay Revision Commission submitted report to the Government on 29.05.2014.
- The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, inter alia, recommended revision of the rates of City Compensatory Allowance. Government have accepted the recommendations and accordingly order revision of the rates of City Compensatory Allowance sanctioned in G.O.Ms.No.65, Finance (PC-I) Department,dated.09-03-2010, as indicated below:
|Revised Pay Range (R.P.S., 2015)||Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation||Municipal Corporatio Karimnagar, Khamma Nizamabad, Ramagun and Warangal.|
|Pay Up to Rs.16,400/-||400||200|
|Pay above Rs.16,400/- and up to Rs.28,940/-||600||300.00%|
|Pay above Rs.28,940/- and up to Rs.37,100/-||700||350.00%|
|Pay above Rs.37,100/-||1000||500|
- The pay for the purpose of calculation of City Compensatory Allowance shall be the pay as defined in FR 9(21) (a) (i ).
- These orders are applicable to:
(a) all the employees of th e State Government;
(b) employees of the LocalBodies and Aided Institutions including Aided Polytechnics, in respect ofthose drawing pay in a regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015; and
(c) the Work-charged establishment in respect of those drawing pay in a regular pay scale in the Revised Pay Scales of 2015.
3.1. The revised rates of City Compensatory Allowance specified in para second above shall not be applicable to t he following categories of employees:-
(a) Employees who opt to remain in the Revised Pay Scales, 2010.
(b) Teachers working in the Universities, Affiliated Degree Colleges both under Government and Aided managements, who are drawing pay in the Revised UGC/ICAR/AICTE Pay Scales; and
(c) Officers belonging to All India Services.
(d) Higher Judicial Service and State Judicial Service who are governed by the First National Judicial Pay Commission and subsequent pay revisions.
3.2. The categories of employees specified in 5.1 (a) above shall draw the allowance at the existing rates.
4. These orders shall come into force with effect from 02.06.2014.The revised rates of City Compensatory Allowance shall be paid in cash along with the salary in the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 from the month of March, 2015 payable in the month of April, 2015.As regards the arrears from 02-06-2014 to 28-02-2015, orders will be issued separately.