TS Independence Day Celebrations, 2017 on 15.8.2017 at Rani Mahal Lawns, Golconda Fort, Hyd.: Independence Day Celebrations, 2017. Arrangements for Independence Day Celebrations. Independence Day Celebrations, 2017 on 15.8.2017 at Rani Mahal Lawns, Golconda Fort, Hyd.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
State Functions – Independence Day Celebrations, 2014 – Hosted by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Telangana on 15-8-2014 at Rani Mahal Lawns, Golconda Fort, Hyderabad – Advance of Rs.45.00 lakhs (Rupees forty-five lakhs only) for Independence Day Celebrations, 2014 – Sanction – Orders – Issued.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (POLITICAL.B) DEPARTMENT
G.O.RT.No. 370 DATED: 13.08.2014
1) U.O.Note No.3/Claims-C/2014-1, Dt. 08-07-2014 of G.A. (Claims-C) Deptt.,
2) G.O.Rt.No.170, Fin. (EBS.I) Deptt., Dt:28.06.2014.
3) From Director, Dept. of Protocol, Hyderabad, LR.No.1508/TS/C1/DoP/2014-1, dated: 07.08.2014.
4) G.O.Rt.No.233, Fin. (EBS.1) Deptt., Dt:18.07.2014
In the circumstances stated by the Director, Department of Protocol Hyderabad in his letter 3rd read above, the sanction is hereby accorded for an amount of Rs. 45.00 lakhs (Rupees Forty-Five lakhs only) to the Director, Department of Protocol for making necessary arrangements for Independence Day Celebrations, 2014 like Catering and Light Refreshments, Purchase of Temporary Duty pass Video, Photography charges, etc.,
Purchase of Trophies, Flags, National Flag, Printing and Flexing of Banners, furnishing in vast at the function area, Floral Decoration, etc. on 15-8-2014 to be hosted by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Telangana at Rani Mahal Lawns, Golconda Fort, Hyderabad. He shall report the actual amount incurred thereon. TS Independence Day Celebrations.
2. The expenditure sanctioned in para (1) above, shall be debited to the Head of Account “2070 – Other Administrative Services – MH.800 – Other Expenditure – SH (05) – Charges in connection with State Functions – 500 – Other Charges – 503 – Other Expenditure” and shall incur from the additional funds provided vide G.O.4th read above.
3. Under Rule 99 of A.P.F.C. Vol.I, the Accounts Officer, Office of the Department of Protocol, Hyderabad is authorized to draw the amount sanctioned in para (1) above, on A.C. Bills and the D.C. Bills shall be submitted to audit within three months from the date of drawal of the advance. Form -100 is enclosed.
4. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (TFR) Department vide their U.O.No.02450/130/TFR/2014, Dated: 12.08.2014.