Guidelines for Telangana State Formation Day: The Telangana State Government have decided to celebrate Telangana State Formation Celebrations in a grand scale all over the state and issued the following guidelines for effective and efficient organization of the prestigious State Formation Celebrations in the Districts.
After prolonged agitation and number of sacrifices, the dream of “Telangana” people turned into reality and it achieved a separate Statehood on 2nd June 2014, Thus, it is time to celebrate the “Telangana State” formation day in a grand manner, The Government of Telangana is making arrangements to celebrate the occasion in all Government Offices.
Last year we have celebrated with grand planning. So, Telangana State government thought to celebrate from this year grandly but as those days are summer holidays schools remains closed. So, the government thought to celebrate state formation day on June 2nd. Telangana Teachers are eagerly waiting for ready to celebrate State formation day on June 2nd in our schools and also cultural activities would be held on this account.
Some suggestions for Flag hoisting
- Flag hoisting can be done at 8.30 am on 2nd June in all schools
- Only HM & Staff should participate.
- A limited number of (two or three) guests.
- Don’t participate Students in flag hoisting.
- When coming to school, Everyone should wash their hands with soap immediately.
- Participants must wear masks.
- Physical distance must be observed during flag hoisting
- Do not hold any meetings/meetings before or after flag hoisting.
- Disburse all those who arrive as soon as possible.
CELEBRATIONS IN SCHOOLS or EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS: It is felt necessary to make adequate and educate to the young kids and next generations about the great grand history, culture and movement of Telangana. By this, it is possible to include the values among the students to love their motherland and appreciate the contributions of great persons and to get inspiration from the collective spirit of the people. As such, it is found that schools/educational institution are the best places to reach these goals.
Further, as all the schools and other educational institutions will be reopening on 01.06.2018, all the schools and other educational institution (including public/private/corporate) should celebrate Telangana State Formation Celebrations in their respective schools/educational institutions for (3) days i.e., 1st to 3rd June 2018 by organizing the following activities on the theme of Telangana History, Luminaries, Culture, Movement etc.,
1. Flag hoisting of Indian National Flag.
2. Organizing Essay writing/Elocutions/songs competitions.
3. Organizing photo/book exhibitions depicting the important milestones of Telangana Movement, like, Sakala Janula Samme, Sagara Haaram, Deeksha, Million March, etc
4. Organizing painting/poetry/story/creative writing competitions
Apart from the above competitions, the District Collector shall ensure the distribution of sweets among the students in all the schools.
1. Decoration of Schools, MRCs and Hostels
2. Hoisting of National Flag on Telangana formation day in all Schools/MRCs/KGBVs/URH
3. Distribution of Sweets and felicitation of 10th class passed students during the year 2015-16.
4. Providing Special Non- Veg. Meals as per the Telangana menu to be provided in consultation with Mid-Day Meals Agencies.
4. Providing Special Non- Veg. Meals as per the Telangana menu to be provided in KGBVs/ URSs.
5. Conducting of seminars, debate and essay writing competitions on Bangaru Telangana.
6. Sports competition to be conducted and prizes to be distributed.
a. State Formation Celebrations have to be conducted for 1-day only i.e., on 2nd June 2016.
b. Celebrations start with paying tributes to the Martyrs Memorials by the Hon’ble Ministers, District Collectors and other officials in the district headquarters.
c. The ceremonial parade has to be organized in the district and Flag hoisting have to be conducted, followed by distribution of awards to the eminent personalities.
d. All the Government, Semi-government and PSUs must hoist Indian National Flag
e. in their respective offices including Grampanchayaths, Municipalities, Market Yards etc.
f. All the Government offices should be decorated with proper illumination in a festive mood.
2. Cultural Programmes:
a. Cultural programmes, depicting the themes of Telangana movement have to be organized in every revenue division headquarters of the district and in district headquarters duly showcasing the art forms of Telangana.
b. A procession of artists may be organized from the defined places in the district headquarters and revenue divisional headquarters, prior to the beginning of cultural programmes.
c. Cultural programmes should start by 6.30 PM and maybe continue up to 10.30 PM.
d. The District Collectors have to organize Kavi Sammelanam in the district headquarters.
There are only 25 awards per district at the district level to the eminent personalities, who have excelled in the following fields:
- Best Farmer
- Best Teacher
- Best Anganwadi Worker
- Best Govt Employee
- Best Social Worker
- Best Doctor
- Best NGO
- Best Sports Person
- Best Literary Personality (Poet, Writer, Padya, Gadya (Telugu & Urdu Language)
- Best Artist (Dancers, Singers, Musicians, Artists, Sculptures)
- Best Veda Pandits
- Best Archakas
- Best Journalist
- Best Mandal
- Best Municipality
- Best Gram panchayath
- Best Lawyer
- Best Scientist
- Best Entrepreneur
- Other Fields, if any, which are not mentioned in the above list.
The District Collector has to constitute a selection committee with the experts under the chairmanship of the District Minister and select 25 eminent personalities for the awards. Every award will carry an amount of Rs.51,116/- as cash prize apart from certificate, shawl and memento.
These awards have to be distributed in the ceremonial parade to be organized at district headquarters, in the morning. Guidelines for Telangana State Formation Day.
4. Social Service Activities:
a. Distribution of Clothes, Fruits, Sweets for Orphanages and Old-age Homes.
b. Distribution of Clothes and related equipment for the students of Blind School.
c. Arranging Blood Donation Camps at District, Division and Mandal Headquarters.
d. Distribution of Fruits in Hospitals.
e. Distribution of Sweets in the Welfare Hostels.
d. Sweet distribution in Municipalities and Mandal Centres.
Telangana Formation Day Celebrations and Activities In Warangal and Programme Schedule: Warangal District Collector Vakati Karuna has conducted a video conference on TS Formation Day Celebrations. In this meeting, she directed all officials to ensure state formation day celebrations, starting from the June 1 midnight, a grand affair.
Special programs to be conducted exclusively as part of formation day celebrations. In this program, Swachh Warangal to be launched on June 5th. The District collector has issued detailed instructions for celebrations.
In this regard, the Warangal District Educational Officer, Dr. Y. Chandra Mohan has issued instructions on activities of Telangana Formation Day Celebrations in Warangal district to all the Deputy Educational Officers, Mandal Educational Officers and Headmasters in the District and a tentative program schedule has been issued.
Telangana Formation Day Celebrations In Warangal District
Day 1 – 02.06.2017: National Flag hosting at All the Offices of School Education Department Morning Session – Cultural Activities at Police Parade Grounds
Day 2 – 03.06.2017: Literary Programme for School Children
Day 3 – 4.06.2017: Sports and Games
Day 4 – 05.06.2017: World Environmental Day followed By Swatch Vidyalaya, Swatch Warangal
Day 5 – 06.06.2017: Awareness Programme on Enrolment with the involvement of SMC, Surpunch, Ward Members, Youth Organisations and DWAKRA groups
Day 6. 07.06.2017: Valedictory programme organized by the District Administration
The DEO Warangal has instructed all the Deputy Educational Officers, Mandal Educational Officers and Head Masters to monitor the State formation celebrations in their concerned Divisions, Mandals and Schools Strictly.