AP State Haj Committee Name Changed as Telangana State Haj Committee. Minorities Welfare Department. Devolution of A.P. State Haj Committee to Telangana. Rename the ‘Andhra Pradesh State Haj Committee’ as ‘Telangana State Haj Committee’.
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014 – Minorities Welfare Department – Devolution of A.P. State Haj Committee to Telangana – Change of Nomenclature to Telangana State Haj Committee – Orders – Issued.
MINORITIES WELFARE (OP& BUD) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 1 Dated 02-08-2014.
- G.O.Ms. No.112 MWD (IDM) Dept, dated:19.12.2013
- Gazette Notification of Govt. of India No.6 dated:01.03.2014
- Gazette of India No.560 dated: 04.03.2014
- G.O.Ms.No.110 GAD (SR) dept, dated:09.04.2014
- G.O.Ms. No.123 GAD (SR) dept, dated:02.05.2014.
- Haj Committee Act -2002 (Central Act No.35 of 2002).
- D.O. Letter No. 14715/ G.A. (SR) /14, Dt.05.07.2014.
In the reference 2nd read above, the Government of India have notified the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014 (Act 6 of 2014). In the reference 3rd read above, the Government of India has notified 02 June 2014, as the Appointed Day, in exercise of powers confirmed by clause (a) of Section 2 of Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act, 2014 (Act 6 of 2014).
- The A.P. State Haj Committee which is included in Schedule X of the A.P. Reorganisation Act, and located at Hyderabad, devolves to Telangana in terms of Section 75 (i) read with Schedule X.
- Government therefore hereby order, to change the Nomenclature of ‘Andhra Pradesh State Haj Committee‘ to ‘Telangana State Haj Committtee’.
- The following Notification shall be published in Part – II of Extra – Ordinary Gazette of Telangana State Dated: 02.08.2014.
In exercise of the powers conferred under the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014 (Act 6 of 2014) and the provisions U/s 17(1) of the Haj Committee Act-2002 (Central Act No.35 of 2002), the Governor of Telangana hereby order to rename the ‘Andhra Pradesh State Haj Committee’ as ‘Telangana State Haj Committee’.