Zoos and Parks Authority of Telangana (ZAPAT)
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA
Forests-Wildlife-Constitution of the Zoos and Parks Authority of Telangana (ZAPAT) under Andhra Pradesh Societies Registration Act, 2001 for all Zoos and Parks in the State of Telangana-Orders-Issued.
ENVIRONMENT, FORESTS, SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FOR.II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 8; Dated:02-08-2014
- G.O.Ms.No.105, EFS&T (For.II) Dept., Dt.10-10-2005.
- G.O.Ms.No.108, EFS&T (For.II) Dept., Dt.17-11-2009.
- From the Prl. CCF, Telangana, Hyderabad, Lr. Rc. No.644/2014/WL-1, Dated.23-06-2014.
In the references 1st and 2nd read above orders were issued constituting ‘Zoo Authority of Andhra Pradesh’ under A.P. Societies Registration Act, 2001, for better management of all the Zoos and Parks in the State and also for expeditious utilization of the funds released by the Central Zoo Authority as well as State Government with the Memorandum of Association and Bye-laws appended to thereon. The Members of the Zoo Authority of Andhra Pradesh in the reference second read above, are as follows:
- In the reference 3rd read above, the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Telangana, Hyderabad has furnished the proposals for constitution of “Zoos and Parks Authority of Telangana (ZAPAT)” consequent to bifurcation of the erstwhile State of Andhra Pradesh and creation of Telangana as 29th State of the Indian Union along with Memorandum of Association and Bye-Laws of the proposed Zoos and Parks Authority of Telangana (ZAPAT).
- In view of the above, Government, after careful examination, hereby agree with the proposal of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Telangana, Hyderabad and order for constitution of the “Zoos and Parks Authority of Telangana “ (ZAPAT) and also the Governing Body with the following Members:
- The Government also approves the “Memorandum of the Association” and the Bye-Laws of Zoos and Parks Authority of Telangana (ZAPAT) submitted by Principal Chief Conservator of Forests. The same are appended to this G.O.
- The Principal Chief Conservator of Forests (HoFF), Telangana, Hyderabad is requested to take further necessary action. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department.