TS Online Teachers Data Entry and Uploading Photo of Teachers in ISMS Teachers Module website: TS School Education Department has given instructions to upload the entire data in the Teachers online application and upload the Photo of all categories of Teachers and Employees in the ISMS portal i.e., Teachers Module website (schooledu.telangana.gov.in) under Teachers online application.
CSE and PD, Samagra Shiksha, Telangana has given proceedings Rs.1335 on 07-08-20219 for deputation of the Teachers and Employee Photo uploading in the Teachers Module website i.e. www. schooledu.telangana.gov.in in all Management Schools and Instructions issued on this regarding.
The attention of all the DEOs in the state is invited to the reference read above, wherein, instructions have been issued to upload the photo of the Teacher’s data in the Teacher’s online application and complete the work by 27.07.2019 and furnish the compliance report immediately. The DEOs are also informed that, on verification of the online report as on 3rd August 2019, it is noticed that, The percentage of photos uploaded is only 36.37%. The photos still pending for uploading are 1, 64,842. The compliance reports are also not received from the DEOs so far.
The above information reveals that there is no considerable progress in uploading the Teachers Photo data. It shows that the MEOs and the Headmasters of the high schools have not taken up the issue seriously.
Therefore, all the DEOs in the state are once again requested to issue instructions to the field officers in the district with instructions to take up the issue seriously. The DEOs are also requested to make necessary arrangements for uploading the photos of the teachers under all managements i.e. Govt. & Local body, Aided, recognized unaided, Model schools, KGBVs, Urban residential schools, Welfare schools – TSREIS, TWRIES, Social welfare, BC Welfare. The entire work should be completed by ….. and the compliance report should be furnished to this office immediately.
How to Upload Photo of Teacher at SchoolEdu Telangana Website:
- First visit the School Education Telangana Website: www.schooledu.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the “Login” link in the Main Menu Section, then Login web page will be opened
- In this Login Web Page, If you have login Credentials, Enter your “School DISE Code”, Password and Captcha Number in this required fields. If you don’t know login details, please get the details from your Mandal MIS Coordinator).
- Now, Click on the Submit button,
- Then your School “Welcome to Integrated School Management System” Web page will be opened
- In Your School Web Page, you will see the three Sections like.,
- Section: TEACHER INFORMATION SYSTEM
- Section: SCHOOL INFORMATION SYSTEM (U-DISE)
- Section: STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM
- Here, you can Click on Teachers Information section
- Then, a Teachers Information Section new web page will be opened
- Click on Teaching Staff Details under Services Section
- Then, CADRE STRENGTH UPDATION web page will have appeared with the information of Your District, Mandal and School Name
- Select Medium from the drop-down list and click on the “Go” button
- Then, The following new details will be displayed in the Cadre Strength Updation Web page…
- a. Category of Post Details (Table of Content)
- b. Add Teacher (Link)
- c. Teacher Details (Table of Teachers Data List)
Now, At the end of the Page, All working Teachers’ details you have seen in this table. Teacher Complete Details like. TS Online Teachers Data Entry:
- Treasury Code,
- Aadhaar/NPR NO,
- Name of the Teacher,
- Date of Birth (dd/mm/yy),
- Category of the Post,
- Date of joining in service,
- Mobile Number,
- Status details would be available.
- For Photo Uploading, click on the “Photo Upload” link in the Action Section of Table
- Then, Upload Photo Feature Service Web page will be opened
- In this Upload Photo Feature Service Section, Click on the “Choose Photo” link and Upload the Photo from your Computer folder/mobile folder (Photo Size should be Below 50kb). A preview photo will be available at the time of uploading process
- Finally, Upload the photo by clicking on the Go button
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER, SCHOOL EDUCATION, TELANGANA:: HYDERABAD
Subject: School Education – O/o the Commissioner, School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad – Furnishing of the Email address and Mobile Numbers of all the employees in the Department – Reg.
1. Govt. Memo. No.3714/SE.Genl/A1/2019, Dt:31.05.2019.
2. These office Proceedings even no. Dt:20.06.2019.
The attention of all the RJDSEs, DEOs in the State is invited to the reference read above, wherein they were requested to furnish the information of all the Govt. employees working in their jurisdiction (Teaching & Non- Teaching Staff including Office Subordinates) in the prescribed proforma to this office. But till today information not received from your end. Therefore, they are once again requested to furnish the same to this office immediately.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION & EX-OFFICIO STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR, SAMAGRA SHIKSHA,
TELANGANA STATE, HYDERABAD.
Proc.Rc.No.1335/TSSA/MISIT7/2014; Dated: 16/07/2019
Subject: TSSA-Hyderabad-MIS Plg Deputation of the Teachers and Employee Photo uploading in the Teachers Module website i.e. www.schooledu.telangana.gov.in – Regarding.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that, in the ISMS portal under Teachers online application, the following 2 options are enabled
a) Deputation of Teachers
b) Uploading the Photo of the Teachers
Therefore all the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to issue necessary instructions to the MEOs and Head Masters to upload the entire data in the Teachers online application on the above 2 Items. In the Data pertaining to the Deputation of Teachers, the details such as Date from which the teacher is on deputation, the school from which he is deputed, the supporting orders of the competent authority, a period of deputation etc. should be uploaded.
Only the Teachers who are working on deputation should alone be uploaded in this application. With regard to the uploading of the photo of the Teachers, the photos of all categories of Teachers should be uploaded. The entire work should be completed by …. and compliance report should be furnished to this office immediately.
TS Teachers should upload their Latest photo in the School Education Telangana Official web portal. For this work, teachers should follow the given instructions for uploading the photo. Now, Photo Upload Feature has been enabled under the Teaching Staff Service at School Education Department – Integrated School Management System Official Website. All teachers are requested that you should upload the latest photo on the website.