TS MRC Grant Guidelines 2023 or TS MRC Grant Utilisation Guidelines 2023 have been released by the Commission School Education and Telangana Samagra Shiksha for the utilisation of MRC grants. All the Heads of Mandal Resource Centers who are working in Telangana MEO offices can check details download the MRC Grant details.
TS SSA MRC Grants Utilization Guidelines, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana, Hyderabad has given Guidelines on the utilization of MRC Grants 2016-2017. The following guidelines are issued for the utilization of various grants that are Mandal Resource Center Grants to be released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
MRC Grants Utilization Guidelines: Guidelines on the utilization of MRC Grants: PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER AND DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION & EX-OFFICIO PROJECT DIRECTOR, TSSA, HYDERABAD, Rc.No.1835/TSSA/Plg/T7/2014, Dated:/0.02-2017
Subject: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Hyderabad – Planning & MIS – Release of MRC Grant to 467 Mandal Resource Centers in the State – Guidelines communicated – Reg. Reference: This office Proc.Rc.No.even, Dt:l0.01.2017 and 28.01.2017
All the District Educational Officers & Ex-officio District Project Officers in the State are informed that MRC grants are released to 467 MRCs in two installments i.e., Rs.20,000/- (1st installment) and Rs.30,000/- (2nd installment) for the year 2016-17 vide references cited above.
|Name of the Grant||Telangana MRC Grant 2023|
|Title||Download Telangana MRC Grant Guidelines 2023|
|Subject||TS DSE released the Telangana MRC Grant Utilization Guidelines 2023|
|MRC Grant Guidelines||Download TS MRC Grant Guidelines from here|
|MRC CRC Grant Guideline||Download the MRC CRC Grant Guidelines from here|
The detailed guidelines for the utilization of MRC grants are enclosed herewith. Hence, they are directed to communicate the same to all the Mandal Educational Officers of various mandals and inform them to utilize the grants as per the guidelines strictly.
Telangana Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Hyderabad Guidelines on the utilization of MRC Grants 2016-17: MRC Grant – Rs. 80, 000/-per MRC per year
A. Contingent Grant – Rs. 50,000/- per annum
> Maintenance of computers and printer: 3000
> Rs. 750/- per month for phone and internet: 9000
> Rs. 500/- per month for MEOs cell phone: 6000
> Rs.1000/-per month for Electricity charges: 10000
> Stationery, Xerox, office maintenance, postage: 6000
> Maintenance of toilets@ ~1000/- for 12 months: 12000
> Minor repairs to floors, windows, doors, TV, radio, ROT, printers etc. 4000
B. TA, TLM, and meetings – Rs. 30,000/- per annum
> FTA to MEOs
For 20 days tour in a month Rs.1000/- for 12 months: 12000
(MEO shall submit the school visit reports to DEO for certification I counter signature)
> Conduct of meetings-providing tea and snacks to the participants: 6000
> Reference books, magazines, News-paper, etc: 2000
> Melas, Talent Search Examinations, etc: 3000
> Drinking water charges: 5000
> Procurement of TLM: 2000
The stock register should be maintained for purchases of items. Particulars of the procured items should be entered in the stock register.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana, Hyderabad: MRC Grants for Rs.80,000/- is to be utilized as per following norms
MRC Grant – Rs. 80,000/- per MRC per year (Comprising of A, B, C)
A. Contingent Grant – Rs. 50,000/- per annum
1. Rs. 500/- per month for phone and internet – 6000
2. Rs. 500/- per month for MEOs cell phone – 6000
3. Drinking water charges @ 250/-per month – 3000
4. Rs.1000/-per month for Electricity charges(12months) – 12000
5. Stationery, Xerox, office maintenance, postage – 6000
6. Maintenance of toilets @ 7 500/- for 12 months – 6000
7. Minor repairs to floors, windows, doors, TV, radio – 5000 ROT, printers, etc.,
8. Provision for purchase of Almarah, printer, digital – 6000 Camera (As per need priority basis)
B. TA and meetings – Rs. 20,000/- per annum
1. FTA to MEOs (as per GO Ms.No.99, Dt:6.4.10)
For 20 days tour in a month Rs.1000/- for 12 months- 12000 MEO, MRPs should submit the school visit reports
2. Conduct of meetings, providing tea and snacks to the participants – 8000
C. TLM – Rs. 10,000/- per annum
1. Procurement of permanent TLM / DVD, CDs, Radio – 5000 Digital Camera, etc.,
2. Reference books, magazines, Newspaper – 2000
3. Melas, Talent Search Examinations, etc – 3000
4. The stock register should be maintained
5. Particulars of the procured items should be entered in the stock register.
- All types of grants shall be utilized as per the guidelines during the Academic year
- The SMC shall make resolutions to utilize all types of grants (except MRC) on the above-mentioned items and the resolutions shall be minuted accordingly.
- The social audit shall be done by SMC on the utilization of the grants.
- Stock and Issue Registers shall be maintained for the items procured and utilized.
- Expenditure and balance available shall be displayed on the notice board.
- Discussion on the utilization of grants shall be conducted at monthly SMC meetings.
- Cashbook and vouchers shall be maintained for all the transactions.
- Headmasters are responsible for the utilization of grants as per guidelines at the school level; School Complex Headmaster & Asst. Secretary at Complex level and MEO at MRC level.
- School Complex and MRC grants shall be drawn every month as per monthly requirements only.
- The DIET, DPO staff, MEO shall monitor the utilization of grants and record in the academic guidance register and furnish a report to the DPO and SPO. Necessary action may be taken based on the observations made during their visits.
- The State Level Observers shall also visit sample schools, MRCs and School Complexes and observe the utilization of grants and recommend appropriate measures and action.
- TS SSA MRC Grants Utilization Guidelines
MRC Grant: Rs.1,20,000/-
MRC Grant Details
|MRC Grant Detail||Grant per annum|
|TLE, TLM Grant||Rs.20,000/-|
|Meeting and TA||Rs.25,000/-|
a. TLE, TLM Grant – Rs.20,000/- per annum
- Reference books, magazines, News-paper etc: 10,000
- Procurement of T LM and conduct of Melas: 10,000
b. Contingency Grant – Rs.25,000/- per annum
- Stationery, Xerox, postage, cartridge etc.,: 10,000
- Internet charges for data card and internet connection to the office: 12,000
- Maintenance for Aadhar kit and cartridge etc., : 3,000
c. Meeting and TA – Rs.25,000/- per annum
- Conduct of review meetings with Headmasters providing tea and snacks to the participants: 4,000
- Trainings and workshops to the teachers and community leaders (SMC members), printing material: 15,000
- Payment of FTA to ME()s @ Rs.600/- per month: 6,000
d. Maintenance Grant – Rs.50,000/- per annum
- Toilet cleaning material: 5,000
- Rs.1000/-per month for Electricity charges: 12,000
- Maintenance of toilets @ Rs.2000/- for 12 months: 24,000
- Maintenance and repairs of computer peripherals and office equipment: 9,000