MRC Grant and School Complex Grant Utilization Guidelines, The State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Andhra Pradesh, HYD has released proceedings rc.no.660 on 6th August, 2014.
In this regarding MRC Grant and School Complex Grant will be released shortly for this academic year. These grants have been approved in AWP and Budget for 2014-2015. In this connection guidelines have been issued for utilization of MRC grant School Complex Grant.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR, SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN, ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD.
SSA, Andhra Pradesh. Hyderabad – Grants – Release of MRC Grant and School Complex Grant for the year 2014-15 – Guidelines communicated – Regarding.
All the Project Officers of SSA in the state are informed that. an amount of Rs. 80,000/- per MRC Grant & Meeting TA and Rs. 22000/- for School Complex Grant & Meeting TA have been approved in Annual Work Plan & Budget for the year 2014-15. The budget will be released shortly.
It is further informed that, the guidelines for utilization of MRC grant and other general guidelines are herewith communicated for taking necessary action. The guidelines for using school complex grant will be issued shortly. In view of this all the Project Officers of SSA in the state are requested to take necessary action accordingly.
Guidelines on the Utilization of Grants 2014-15
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, A. P. Hyderabad: The following guidelines are issued for utilization of grants released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2014-15.
MRC Grant and Meeting TA – Rs. 80,000/- per MRC per year
A. Contingency Grant
- Rs. 750/- per month for internet – Rs. 9000
- Rs. 500/- per month for MEOs cell phone – Rs. 6000
- Rs. 4500/- per month for Attender /messenger /Watchman (For 3 months) (Remaining months to be released From DPO management cost) – Rs. 13500
- Rs. 750/- per month for Electricity charges – Rs. 9000
- Stationery, Xerox, office expenses, postage – Rs. 6000
- Providing tea to the HMs during monthly meetings (@ Rs.250/- per meeting x 9 meetings) – Rs. 3000
- Repairs of TV, DVD, Computers, Printers, ROTS, Furniture etc., White washing of MRC building – Rs. 5000
- Providing Drinking water – Rs. 6500
- Maintenance of toilets – Rs. 6000
- FTA to MEOs (as per GO Ms.No.99, Dt:6.4.10) For 15 days tour in a month Rs.600/- for 10 months (MEO should submit the school visit reports and Tour Diaries) – Rs. 6000
- Travelling Allowance to the staff of MRC – Rs. 10000
- Total – Rs. 80,000/-
B. School Complex Grant
- Contingency Grant – Rs. 10000
- Meeting TA Grant (10 months X Rs. 500) – Rs. 5000
- TLM Grant – Rs. 7000
- Total – Rs. 22000/-
General Guidelines to MRC Grant
- All types of grants shall he utilized as per the Implementation Plan.
- The SMC shall make resolutions to utilize all types of grants (except MRC) on the above mentioned items and the resolutions shall be recorded accordingly.
- Social audit shall he done by SMC on utilization of the grants.
- Stock and Issue Registers shall be maintained for the items procured and utilized.
- Expenditure and balance available shall be displayed on the notice board.
- Discussion on utilization of grants shall be conducted at hi-monthly SMC meetings.
- Cash book and vouchers shall be maintained for all the transactions.
- Headmasters are responsible for utilization of grants as per guidelines at school level; School Complex Headmaster & Joint Secretary at Complex level and MEO at MRC level.
- School Complex and MRC grants shall be drawn every month as per monthly requirements only.
- The DIET, DPO staff and MEO shall monitor the utilization of grants and record in the academic guidance register and furnish report to the DPO and SPO. Necessary action may be taken based on the observations made during their visits,
- The State Level Observers shall also visit sample schools, MRCs and School Complexes and observe the utilization of grants and recommend appropriate measures and action.