TS SSA School Complex Grants Utilization Guidelines, General Guidelines, CRC Grant Utilization Guidelines, Contingency Grant, Meetings and TA Grant, Norms for Utilization of School Complex Grants. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana, Hyderabad has given Guidelines on the utilization of School Complex Grants 2015-2016.
The following guidelines are issued for the utilization of various grants that are School Complex Grants to be released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2015-2016.
TS SSA School Complex Grants Utilization Guidelines:
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana, Hyderabad; School Complex Grants for Rs.22,000/- is to be utilized as per the following norms.
School Complex Grant (@Rs.22,000/- per annum)
A. Contingency Grant – Rs.10,000/-
- Procurement of DVD player, CDs, DVDs Digital Camera and Radio, maintenance/procurement of ROTs for MANA TV programmes.
- Permanent TLM material for preparation of TLM
- Procurement of Registers, Records, Stationery etc.
- Teacher Reference Books.
- Conducting of cluster level competitions to children.
B. Meetings and TA Grant – Rs. 12,000/-
- Cell phone charges to School Complex Headmaster @ Rs.200/- per month for 12 months – Rs.2400/- per year.
- Providing Tea and Refreshments to the participants @ Rs.300/- per month – on an average Rs.3600/- per year.
- Conveyance for school visit to the School Complex Headmaster @ Rs.300/- per month – Rs.3000/- per annum (Minimum 10 days tour in a month) subject to furnishing school visit report to DPO/DEO.
- Postage/Xerox etc – Rs.1000/- per year.
- Melas, talent search examinations, documentation, water and other contingencies etc. prizes/food or chocolates to children –Rs.2000/- per year.
- Other if any as per requirement from the savings of the above items.
General Guidelines School Complex grant shall be drawn every month as per monthly requirements only. The DIET, DPO staff, MEO shall monitor the utilization of grants and record in the academic guidance register and furnish a report to the DPO and SPO.
Necessary action may be taken based on the observations made during their visits. The State Level Observers shall also visit School Complexes and observe the utilization of grants and recommend appropriate measures and action.