TS School Complex Grant Guidelines 2023 or TS School Complex Grant Utilisation Guidelines 2023 have been released by the Commission School Education and Telangana Samagra Shiksha for the utilisation of CRC grants. All the Heads of Cluster Resource Centers who are working in Telangana School Complexes can check details download the Comlex Grant details.
TS SSA School Complex Grants Utilization Guidelines, General Guidelines, CRC Grant Utilization Guidelines, Contingency Grant, Meetings and TA Grant, Norms for Utilization of School Complex Grants. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana, Hyderabad has given Guidelines on the utilization of School Complex Grants 2015-2016.
The following guidelines are issued for the utilization of various grants that are School Complex Grants to be released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2015-2016.
|Name of the Grant||Telangana School Complex Grant 2023|
|Title||Download Telangana School Complex Grant Guidelines 2023|
|Subject||TS DSE released the Telangana School Complex Grant Utilization Guidelines 2023|
|CRC Grant Guidelines||Download TS CRC Grant Guidelines from here|
TS SSA School Complex Grants Utilization Guidelines: Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana, Hyderabad; School Complex Grants for Rs.22,000/- is to be utilized as per the following norms.
School Complex Grant (@Rs.22,000/- per annum)
A. Contingency Grant – Rs.10,000/-
- Procurement of DVD player, CDs, DVDs Digital Camera and Radio, maintenance/procurement of ROTs for MANA TV programmes.
- Permanent TLM material for preparation of TLM
- Procurement of Registers, Records, Stationery etc.
- Teacher Reference Books.
- Conducting of cluster level competitions to children.
B. Meetings and TA Grant – Rs. 12,000/-
- Cell phone charges to School Complex Headmaster @ Rs.200/- per month for 12 months – Rs.2400/- per year.
- Providing Tea and Refreshments to the participants @ Rs.300/- per month – on an average Rs.3600/- per year.
- Conveyance for school visit to the School Complex Headmaster @ Rs.300/- per month – Rs.3000/- per annum (Minimum 10 days tour in a month) subject to furnishing school visit report to DPO/DEO.
- Postage/Xerox etc – Rs.1000/- per year.
- Melas, talent search examinations, documentation, water and other contingencies etc. prizes/food or chocolates to children –Rs.2000/- per year.
- Other if any as per requirement from the savings of the above items.
General Guidelines School Complex grant shall be drawn every month as per monthly requirements only. The DIET, DPO staff, MEO shall monitor the utilization of grants and record in the academic guidance register and furnish a report to the DPO and SPO.
Necessary action may be taken based on the observations made during their visits. The State Level Observers shall also visit School Complexes and observe the utilization of grants and recommend appropriate measures and action.
School Complex Grant: Rs.43,000/-: CRC Grant Details
|CRC Grant Detail||Grant per annum|
|Contingency and. Maintenance Grant||Rs.10,000/-|
|Meeting, TA and TLM Grant||Rs.13,000/-|
a. Contingency and. Maintenance Grant – Rs.10,000/-
- Procurement of Registers, Records, Stationary etc. : 3,200
- Cell phone charges to School Complex Head Master Rs.300/- per month for 12 months.: 3,600
- Providing Tea and Refreshments to the participants Rs.400/- per month for 8 months. : 3,200
b. Meeting, TA and TLM Grant – Rs.13,000/-
- Teacher Reference Books: 5.000
- Conducting of cluster level competitions to children.: 3,000
- Conveyance for school visit to the School Complex HM Rs.200/- per month for 10 months. (Minimum 10 days tour in a month) subject to furnishing school visit report to DEO: 2,000
- Melas, Talent Search Examinations, Documentation, Water and other contingencies etc. prizes / food or chocolates to children: 3,000
c. Maintenance Grant – Rs.20,000/-
- Rs.500/- per month for internet: 6,000
- Repairs and procurement of computer peripherals / TV/ ROT etc., as per the requirement: 14,000
MRC and CRC are the most critical units for providing training onside support schools and teachers and Samagra Shiksha. There will be functional linkage between MRC and CRC with DIET and MRC, CRC should support the entire schooling system.
Grants shall be utilized as per the guidelines
- Stock and Issue Registers shall be maintained for the items procured and utilized.
- Expenditure and balance available shall be displayed on the notice board. Discussion on utilization of grants shall be conducted at monthly meetings. Cash book and vouchers shall be maintained for all the transactions.
- Expenditure on utilization of grants should be in transparent manner.
- It should be ensured that the records of all procurement, invoices, receipts, stock register etc., are properly maintained.
MEO and School Complex Headmaster is responsible for utilization of grants.
- The DIET and DEO staff shall monitor the utilization of grants and record in the academic guidance register and furnish report to the DEO and SPO.
- Necessary action may be taken based on the observations made during their visits.
- The State Level Observers shall also visit School Complexes during their visits to districts and observe the utilization of grants and recommend appropriate measures and action.