TS SSA School Annual Grant Utilization Guidelines: TSSSA Grants for TS Schools, SSA Grants for Telangana Schools, Grants Utilization Guidelines, School Annual Grant, Maintenance Grant Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana, Hyderabad Guidelines on the utilization of Grants 2020-2021
School Annual Grant and Maintenance Grants will be released every year by the Telangana State Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan and in this subject guidelines have been issued for utilization of grants. This year School Grants and Maintenance grant will be released for this year.
The following guidelines are issued for utilization of various grants that is school grant and maintenance grants will be released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2015-2016.
I. School Grant
- Each Primary School: Rs. 5,000/-
- Upper Primary School: Rs. 12,000/-
- UP Sections of High School: Rs. 7000/-
The schools functioning under Government, Local Body, MPP, ZPP, Tribal Welfare (ITDA), Social Welfare, APRIES, APSWRIES, APTWRIES, Disabled Welfare, and Aided Management will be released school grants.
The provision for primary school is Rs.5000/- per school per annum.
Upper Primary Schools having I to VII or VIII Classes are to be considered as two schools i.e. Primary School (I to V) and Upper Primary School (VI to VII or VIII) for sanction of School Grant.
Hence, an upper primary school is eligible for an amount of Rs.12000/- (Rs. 5000/- for PS + Rs. 7000/- for UPS) towards school grants. Therefore, an amount of Rs. 12000/- has to be released to Upper Primary Schools (I to VII or VIII Classes) towards School Grant.
High schools will be released Rs.7000/-
- Purchase of games & sports material.
- Procurement of science lab material, games and sports material in case of upper primary and high schools.
- Utilizing grants to Independence Day and Republic Day celebrations
- Purchase of soap liquid and towels for hand washing of children.
- Stationery, Xeroxing, Procurement of Radio (if not available)
- Provision of stationary for conducting exams.
II. Maintenance Grant
Maintenance Grant (@ Rs. 5000/- to 10,000/-)
- The Schools having own buildings and functioning under Government, Localbody, Tribal Welfare, Social Welfare, APRIES, APSWRIES, APTWRIES and Disabled Welfare Managements are eligible for maintenance grant.
- Maintenance grant shall not be released to aided schools.
- The maintenance grant shall be released @ Rs. 5000/- to the schools having upto 3 classrooms.
- The maintenance grant shall be released
- @ Rs. 10000/- to the schools having more than 3 classrooms.
- Upper primary schools having I to VII classes are to be considered as two schools i.e., primary school (I to V) and upper primary school (VI to VII) for sanction of maintenance grant.
- However, it should not exceed the approved budget.
The grant shall be utilized for the following items as per the priority shown below:
- Payment of electricity bills per month for primary for upper primary and upper primary sections of high schools.
- Maintenance of toilets: Not exceeding Rs. 300/- per month if the maintenance grant is Rs. 5000/- per school, if grant is Rs. 10000/- per school Rs. 500/ – either on outsourcing basis or by hiring a local person until an arrangement is made by Government.
- Maintenance of drinking water facility and providing potable water wherever permanent source of drinking water facility is not available.
- Maintenance of equipment (TV, Computer, Radio, fans, electrical hand switches, electrical motor etc.,)
- Minor repairs to floor, roof, compound wall, gate, furniture etc. and white washing.
III. General Guidelines
- All types of grants shall be utilized as per the guidelines during the Academic year
- The SMC shall make resolutions to utilize all types of grants (except MRC) on the above mentioned items and the resolutions shall be minuted accordingly.
- Social audit shall be done by SMC on utilization of the grants.
- Stock and Issue Registers shall be maintained for the items procured and utilized.
- Expenditure and balance available shall be displayed on the notice board.
- Discussion on utilization of grants shall be conducted at monthly SMC meetings.
- Cash book and vouchers shall be maintained for all the transactions.
- Headmasters are responsible for utilization of grants as per guidelines at school level; School Complex Headmaster & Asst. Secretary at Complex level and MEO at MRC level.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details