TS SSC Exams Fee Due Dates 2020 are announced on its TS SSC Official website at BSE Telangana web portal. The Telangana Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) has announced TS SSC Exams Fee dates for March 2020 Public Exams and the last date for the payment of examination fee for SSC Public Examination 2020 is given below.
These Exam Fee dates are applicable for regular and private candidates of SSC, OSSC and vocational candidates. The students who are appearing in the regular mode, the examination fee for all subjects is Rs The students who wish to appear for three or less than three subjects, the exam fee is Rs 110 and above three subjects it is Rs 125. The fee for vocational candidates is Rs 60 in addition to regular examination fee of Rs 125 prescribed for SSC academic courses.
Age limit for attending TS SSC March 2020 Exams:
Students who attend SSC exams must have been born before 31.08.2005, that means their age should exceed 14 years
- Students who are of lower age are susceptible to age condonation
- For Govt / Local Body Students up to 1 1/2 years, Related Headmaster is authorized and Until 2 Years of the above DGE is authorized
- for Private / aided Students until 1 1/2 years, DEO is authorized and up to 2, Until 2 Years of the above DGE is authorized
Note: Age condonation is not allowed on 2 years above
Necessary Documents for Age Condonation:
- 300 / – Challan
- Medical Certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Application seeking Age Condonation G.O. No. 40 edn. dt: 07.05.2002, Govt. Memo No.17120 exams / 2004 dt: 08.06.2006
TS SSC 2020 Online Submission Requirement:
- Student name,
- Father name
- Mother name
- Date of birth
- Caste and group
- Ph status
- Cell no
- Challan no and date
- Identification Marks – Moles.
- Student photo
Rc.No.149: TS SSC, OSSC and SSC Vocational Course Public Examinations, March-2020 – Due Dates announced for remittance of examination fee for all categories – Arrange to give wide publicity in the available Print Media and Electronic Media under News item- Requested-Reg.
While enclosing herewith two copies of notification of the due dates for remittance of examination fee for Regular / Private Once failed Candidates appearing for the SSC, OSSC and SSC Vocational Course Public Examinations, March 2020, I request you to take proper steps to give wide publicity in all available Print Media and Electronic Media under news item in your district and communicate to all schools for favour of information of the students and also in public interest.
TS SSC/OSSC/Vocational Public Exams March 2020 Fee New Dates: The SSC due dates are extended for remittance of Examination fee under Tatkal Scheme for Regular / Private Once failed Candidates for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March, 2020.
The Director instructed to all the Heads of institutions to remit the examination fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only, duly enclosing a list of candidates to it.
TS SSC Exams Fee Due Dates 2020
|Particulars||Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned.||Last date for remittance of Exams fee by the Headmaster in to the Sub-Treasury / SBH / SBI.||Last date for submission of NRs by the Headmasters in the DEOs office.||Last date for submission of NRs in the 0/o the DGE.,T.S, Hyderabad.|
|Without late fee||07-11-2019||11-11-2019||14-11-2019|
|With late fee of Rs.50/-||23-11-2019||15-11-2019||26-11-2019||27-11-2019|
|With late fee of Rs.200/-||09-12-2019||10-12-2019||11-12-2019||13-12-2019|
|With late fee of Rs.500/-||23-12-2019||27-12-2019||30-12-2019||31-12-2019|
TS SSC 2020 Exam fee under Tatkal Scheme:
Last date for payment of TS SSC exam fee extended: Director of Government Examinations (DGE) extended dates for the payment of examination fee under Tatkal Scheme for SSC regular and private candidates who will appear for SSC examinations to be held in March 2020. A DGE press release on Tuesday said the candidates can now pay their examination fee with a late fee charge of Rs 1,000 till January 22 to the headmasters of concerned schools. The headmaster should remit the same to the sub-treasury State Bank of India by January 23 and the last date for the submission of NRRs, ICR cum OMR with the list of students who have paid the fee to the District Education Officers (DEOs) is January 25 and the same will have to be submitted to the DGE by January 27, the release added.
TS SSC 2020 Exam fee under Tatkal Scheme: Rs. 1000/-
Last date to Payment of TS SSC Exam Fee: 22-01-2020 under TATKAL Scheme
DGE Telangana:: Rc.No. 149: Subject – TS SSC. OSSC and SSC Vocational Course Public Examinations, March 2020 – Due dates for submission of MNRs – In continuation to the instructions issued in respect of Submission of MNRs for SSC, OSSC and SSC Vocational Course Public Examinations, March-2020 by the Head Maters in the DEOs Offices. the revised Schedule is issued for submission of the MN. by the Head Masters as detailed below.
|Item of work||Last|
|Last date for submission of MNRs by the Head Masters in the DEOs Office without late fee (along with NRs of late fee of 50/-)||23-11-2019|
|Last date for submission of MNFts by the DEO’s in the Office of the Director of Government Examination, Telangana, Hyderabad||27-11-2019|
The District Educational Officers requested to inform the above revised dates of submission of Nominal Rolls to all the Head Masters their the respective Districts.
TS SSC Exams Fee Due Dates 2020 for March Exams:
a. Without late fee: 07-11-2019
b. TS SSC Exams Fee due date is 22-01-2020 under Tatkal Scheme(Fee: Rs.1000/-)
With a late fee:
Rs.50/- upto 23-11-2020
Rs.200/- upto 09-12-2020
Rs.500/- upto 23-12-2020
1. If any of the above dates are declared Public Holidays, the next immediate working day may be reckoned for the purpose.
2. Due dates of remittance of Examination fee will not be extended further under any circumstances.
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
01 – General Education
102- Secondary Education
06 – Director, Government Examinations,
800 – User Charges.
DDO CODE: 25000303001
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- Fee for Regular candidates for all subjects is Rs.125/-
- Fee for upto three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
- Fee for more than 3 subjects is Rs.125/
- Fee for Vocational candidates is Rs.60/- in addition to Regular Examination fee of Rs.125/- prescribed for SSC academic courses.
- The candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes who are appearing for SSC March 2020 for the first time as Regular candidates and whose parental income does not exceed Rs.24,000/- per annum in urban areas and Rs.20,000/- or land holding not exceeding 2.5 Acres wet land / 5 acres dry land in Rural areas are exempted from the payment of examination fee. As such, the Headmasters are requested to satisfy themselves about the Parental income by insisting upon a certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer as per rules.
1) There is no need to Submit ICR Cum OMR forms along with MNR(Manuscript Nominal Rolls)
2) Head Masters shall furnish the Candidates data through only online compulsorily.
3) Schedule dates for uploading online data will be communicated later separately.
1. HM Instructions for SSC Public Exams March 2020
2. How to Fill TS SSC 2020 Online Application Form at BSETELANGANA.ORG
3. Telangana/TS SSC 2020 March Exams Fee Due Schedule (Revised File)
Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana: www.bse.telangana.gov.in – For More Details on TS SSC
The SSC due dates are extended for remittance of Examination fee under Tatkal Scheme for Regular / Private (Once failed) candidates for the SSC Public Examinations to be held in March, 2020. All the Heads of institutions are instructed to remit the Examination fee in the prescribed Treasury Challan only, duly enclosing a list of candidates to it. – Fie download from the given link