TS SSC Supplementary Exams Fee Due Dates 2022 or Telangana SSC supplementary exam fee dates are announced by the Board of Secondary Education on its official website, bse.telangana.gov.in. The Directorate of Government Examinations (DGE) has announced the schedule for payment of fee for the SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations which will be held from August 1 to 10.
- The last date for payment of exam fee by students to the headmaster concerned is July 18.
- With a late fee of Rs.50, the fee can be paid up to two days prior to commencement of the exam in the subject concerned.
- The exam fee for more than three subjects is Rs.125, while fee for three and less subjects is Rs 110.
- The supplementary examinations will be conducted only for those candidates who registered and failed or who were absent for the SSC Public Examinations held in May 2022.
- No fresh candidates will be permitted to appear for supplementary exams.
Government of Telangana, Director of Government Examinations has issued instructions on SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations July through it office Proceedings to all the District Educational Officers and a schedule has been sent to the above said persons.
This proceedings details as follows: Subject: SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, July, 2022 – Communication of schedule of due dates for remittance of Examination fee / submission of failed candidates extracts etc., by the Heads of Secondary Schools – Certain instructions issued – Regarding.
The SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations are scheduled to be conducted in July last week or August first week. 2022. The examination timings are from 09:30 AM to 12.45 Noon. The Examinations will be conducted only for the candidates who registered and failed and who were absent in the SSC Public Examinations, held in May and no fresh candidates will be permitted.
|Name of the exam fee||TS SSC Supplementary Exam Fee 2022|
|Title||Pay the TS 10th Supplementary Exam Fee 2022|
|Subject||BSE Telangana announced the TS SSC Supplementary Exam Fee Dates 2022|
|Last Date to apply||18-07-2022|
|TS SSC ASE Fee Dates||Download TS SSC Supplementary Exam Fee dates notification from here|
|10th Exam Forms||Useful SSC Exam Forms|
I am communicating herewith the schedule of due dates for remittance of examination fee without penalty and submission of Nominal Roll extracts of failed candidates by the Heads of Schools / District Educational Officer concerned to this office for the ensuing SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, which will be held in July last week or August first week. 2022. The Computerized Nominal Roll extracts will be dispatch to all the schools.
HEAD OF ACCOUNT:
- 0202 – Education, Sports, Arts & Culture.
- 01 – General Education
- 102 – Secondary Education
- 06 – Director, Government Examinations,
- 800 – User Charges.
- DDO CODE: 25000303001
TS SSC Supplementary Exam Fee Due Dates 2022
|Particulars||Without late fee|
|Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmaster concerned.||18-07-2022|
|Last date for remittance of Exams fee by the Headmaster in to the Sub-Treasury / SBH / SBI.||20-07-2022|
|Last date for submission of NRs by the Headmasters in the DEOs office.||21-07-2022|
|Last date for submission of NRs in the O/o the DGE.,T.S, Hyderabad.||23-07-2022|
Hence action may immediately be taken to inform all the Heads of Secondary Schools to follow the following instructions:
1) To give wide publicity regarding the due dates of remittance of examination fee by all the failed candidates printed In the extraction of nominal rolls and collect the fee from them without fail.
2) To display “Due Dates” information on the NOTICE BOARDS of the Schools and give wide publicity for information of the candidates / public by publishing in the local newspapers and through available media.
3) If any of the failed candidates are not accessible, efforts may be taken to intimate the candidates through whatever means possible as per their Residential addresses, about the due date of remittance of fee immediately, so that they may not lose the Chance.
4) Not to add any fresh names of the candidates in the computerized extracted nominal roll of the failed Candidates or any changes effected in any of the particulars printed in the extract.
5) Not to collect the examination fee from any candidates other than those whose names are printed in the extracted nominal rolls of the failed candidates and supplied to the schools, as only the failed candidates of SSC Public Examinations March 2021 are eligible to appear for the SSC Advanced Supplementary Examinations, June, 2021 either for New Syllabus or for Old Syllabus and also to collect fee only from such of those candidates who have been permitted by Director of Government Examinations, T.S., Hyderabad.
1. Fee up to three and less than 3 subjects is Rs.110/-
2. Fee more than 3 subjects Rs.125
Steps to download TS SSC Supplementary Exams Fee Payment Schedule PDF file
Telangana State Board of Secondary Education has released the TS SSC Supplementary Exams Fee Payment Due Dates on its official website of TS BSE, https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in/. Students who are studying 10th class can check the exam fee dates and download the exam fee payment schedule from the official weblink. For downloading the Exam Fee Schedule, student can follow the given simple steps.
- Visit the https://www.bse.telangana.gov.in/ website
For downloading the exam fee payment schedule, 10th class students need to visit the official website https://www.bse.telangan.gov.in/ in your device browser.
- Click on Quick Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the Quick link on the home page. Then, news and announcements web page will appear.
- Click on SSC ASE Exam Fee Dates Link
Search for the ASE SSC exam fee payment dates link at the Quick Link section and click on it.
- Download ASE Exam Fee Payment Dates
When you click on the link, Telangana 10th Class Supplementary Exams Fee payment schedule PDF file will appear and download it.
- Print the SSC ASE Exam Fee Payment PDF
After downloading the 10th exam fee payment schedule, student can check the Supplementary Exams exam dates, take a print it and preserve it for future need.
- Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the candidates to the Headmasters concerned
- Without late fee: 18-07-2022
- Last date for remittance of Examination fee by the Headmasters into the Sub- Treasuries / SBH /SBI Without late fee: 20-07-2022.
- Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the Headmaster in the DEOs office. Without late fee: 21-07-2022.
- Last date for submission of Computer extracts by the DEOs in the O/o DGE., T.S., Hyderabad.: 23-07-2022
- With late fee of Rs 50/-: Up to 2 days before commencement of exam in their subject concerned.