DGE Telangana has given instructions to all DEOs for TS SSC Internal FA marks Online Feeding 2020 on web portal www.bsetelangana.org. The TS SSC internal marks (FA) have to be uploaded (Feeding of Internal marks) by the Headmasters for Regular candidates pertaining to SSC Public Examinations March 2020 on the web portal.
In this regard, all the District Educational Officers shall make arrangement for feeding Internal marks (FA) duly instructing Deputy Educational Officers to monitor the process of work day to day basis till the work is completed. Other important instructions also have to be followed without fail.
Time to time detailed guidelines have been issued by SSC Board Officials for Feeding of Formative Assessment Marks of the Regular Candidates through Online mode for SSC, OSSC and SSC Vocational Public Examinations March 2020. All HMs should follow the guidelines for uploading of Formative Assessment Marks through Online.
As per the Rc.No.51, Dt:17-02-2020, the process of uploading of Child Info data through Online for all categories of SSC Candidates had been over and for uploading of Formative Assessment Marks ie Internal Marks of the Regular candidates who are going to appear for SSC Public Examinations, March 2020 have to be uploaded by the concerned Headmasters of all secondary schools in the State.
A provision is made in the web portal to all the Headmasters to upload the Internal Marks (FA marks) of Regular candidates from 02-03-2020 to 21-03-2020 by login into their school id. Headmasters shall upload the Internal Marks (FA Marks) of the Regular candidates in the given schedule.
Uploading the Formative Assessment (Internal) Marks by the TS Schools: Regular / Vocational Students data for the ensuing SSC Public Examinations, March 2020 is available on the website www.bse.telangana.gov.in for uploading the Formative Assessment (Internal) Marks by the schools from 02-03-2020. All the Headmasters in the Telangana State may upload their student’s Formative Assessment Marks.
DGE TS has requested to all District Educational Officers to make arrangements for feeding Internal marks pertaining to Regular / Vocational Students appearing for SSC Public Examinations March 2020 on the web portal
1) Visit one or two schools every day and ensure that the schools are entering the internal marks accurately and see the work is completed as: per schedule.
2) Review with the Deputy Educational Officers / Mandal Educational Officers and get their visit reports every day.
3) Arrange trainings for Deputy Educational Officers / Mandal Educational Officers and Headmasters on the subject.
4) Communicate guidelines to all the Schools.
5) Initiate action against the Headmasters/Schools who are found to be negligent of the work.
6) Collect one copy of the internal marks from all the Schools through Deputy Educational Officers / Mandal Educational Officers and arrange to send them to the Office of the Director of Government Examinations on the scheduled date.
7) Submit daily reports to the Commissioner and Director of School Education as well as to the Director of Government Examinations till the work is completed.
8) At any circumstance the feeding of internal marks schedule will not be extended. In this regard.
a. SSC FA internal marks online entry started.
b. Username: School DISE code.
c. Password: HM phone number or School DISE code
d. Website: http://bse.telangana.gov.in/
e. Formative marks uploading Date: from 02-03-2020 to 21-03-2020