TS SSC Physical Science Answer Sheet Evaluation Principles, Indicators
Indicators for valuation for Physical Science
a) Every answer should start with a proper beginning
b) Body of the answer is a important.
Or if many contain Own Creativity in his handwriting like innovation, flow chart, block diagram, proper pictorial representation, tables, etc.,
c) The answer should have a proper ending,
d) The answer should have a logical explanation and in a sequential manner.
e) In the case of individual answer by a student be a lizard, do not find out scientific cords, keyboard, content, etc.,
f) The relevance answer should be there. (in the case of own write-up).
g) Knowing the relevance between the question and answer
h) Specific vocabulary should be identified in the answer.
i) In the cases of hypothetical questions, the more marks will be awarded beyond the specific answer.
j) In the case of answer related to practice-based questions. All steps keywords, technical words should be there and the answer should be in the procedure of the project/practical.
k) for the above all side heading should be there.
l) in the case of diagram full marks will be awarded if it satisfies the question paper.
1) carbon chemistry P & K values
2) Functional groups (Table)
4) Lenz Laws
5) Faraday’s Laws Indicators in Evaluating Physical Science X
1. Content relevant answer
2. Child writes in own sentences
3. Scientific and technical words used.
4. Developing an answer in a sequential way
The answer should begin with.
i) Proper beginning
ii) sequential and logical order
iii) Additionality C diagram, flow chart, pictorial table, etc
iv) Proper ending
AS1: Conceptual understanding
i) Diagram wherever necessary
ii) Gives proper reasons
iii) gives examples, explains with examples
iv) solves problems
v) Tables comparisons and differences
vii) Length of the answer will be based on the nature of the questions
viii) described on own words.
AS2: Asking Questions & Making hypothesis
i) Relevant to content
ii) Scientific and logical order
iii) Content-based question/hypothesis
iv) Higher-order thinking questions/hypothesis
v) Quality of question rather no. of question.
AS3: Experiments / Field Investigators
i) Aim, apparatus, the arrangement of equipment observations procedures, precautions, tables, analysis, figure, Generalization
ii) Suggests alternate equipment and materials
iii) The answer should reflect the experiment alone procedure
iv) Gives the results
AS4: Projects & Information Skills
i) Draws relevant tables based on information
ii) Solves problems or analyses the graphs, pictures, tables, flow charts, etc.,
iii) Analyses are in own words
iv) Adopts scientific method
AS5: Diagrams / Model making
i) Identifies defects in the diagram
ii) Rectifies defects in diagrams
iii) Draws diagram based on information
iv) Draws meaningful diagrams.
v) Proportionality of parts in the diagram.
AS6 & AS7:
i) Daily life examples
ii) Daily life application based on concepts
iii) Quoting only facts about the scientist
iv) Reflection on biodiversity Precautions to be observed while answering the questions in the questions paper
I. Essay type questions
1. Start answering after careful reading and understanding the question.
2. Write relevant answers
3. Try to include scientific terms/keywords
4. The length of the answer should be based on the type of question.
5. The answer must be with legible handwriting and reflect own expression.
6. Draw diagrams wherever necessary
7. Try to give examples from daily life experiences
8. Every answer should have proper beginning keywords, examples and conclusion.
9. Follow the steps involves in lab reports while answering the questions related to experiments.
10. Answer must be in a sequential order
11. Try to write comparisons and differences in a tabular form.
12. Try to write the answer in your own words, instead of mugged up answers.
13. Creature expression in answering will be given more priority.
II. Short answer type question:
1. Write the required information to the question.
2. Try to include keywords / scientific terms
3. Answer must be in a sequential order
4. Answer must be rational
5. The rough diagram may also be considered wherever necessary.
III. Very short answer question:
1. Answer must be simple and straight
2. Answer must be in 1 or 2 sentences
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details