TS SSC Physical Science Evaluation Principles, Indicators
Indicators for valuation for Physical Science
a) Every answer should start with proper beginning
b) Body of the answer be a important.
Or if many contain Own Creativity in his hand writing like innovation, flow chart, block diagram, proper pictorial representation, tables etc.,
c) The answer should have a proper ending,
d) The answer should have logical explanation and in sequential manner.
e) In the case of individual answer by a student be lizard, do not find out scientific cords, key board, content etc.,
f) Relevance answer should be there. (in the case of own write-up).
g) Knowing the relevance between the question and answer
h) Specific vocabulary should be indentified in the answer.
i) In the cases of impothtical question, the more marks will be awarded to the beyond the specific answer.
j) In the case of answer related to practice based questions. All steps key words, technical words should be there and the answer should be in the procedure of the project/practical.
k) for the above all side heading should be there.
l) in the case of diagram full marks will be awarded if it satisfactory the question paper.
1) carbon chemistry P & K values
2) Functional groups (Table)
4) Lenz Laws
5) Faraday’s Laws Indicators in Evaluating Physical Science X
1. Content relevant answer
2. Child writes in own sentences
3. Scientific and technical words usage.
4. Developing answer in sequential way
The answer should begin with.
i) Proper beginning
ii) sequential and logical order
iii) Additionality C diagram, flow chart, pictorial table etc
iv) Proper ending
i) Diagram wherever necessary
ii) Gives proper reasons
iii) gives examples, explains with examples
iv) solves problems
v) Tables comparisons and differences
vii) Length of the answer will be based on nature of the questions
viii) described on own words.
AS2: Asking Questions & Making hypothesis
i) Relevant to content
ii) Scientific and logical order
iii) Content based question / hypothesis
iv) Higher order thinking questions / hypothesis
v) Quality of question rather no. of question.
AS3: Experiments / Field Investigators
i) Aim, apparatus, arrangement of equipments observations procedures, precautions, tables, analysis, figure, Genelization
ii) Suggests alternate equipments and materials
iii) Answer should reflect the experiment alone procedure
iv) Gives the results
AS4: Projects & Information Skills
i) Draws relevant tables based on information
ii) Solves problems or analyses the graphs, pictures, tables, flow charts etc.,
iii) Analyses is in own words
iv) Adopts scientific method
AS5: Diagrams / Model making
i) Indentifies defects in diagram
ii) Rectifies defects in diagrams
iii) Draws diagram based on information
iv) Draws meaningful diagrams.
v) Proportionality of parts in diagram.
AS6 & AS7:
i) Daily life examples
ii) Daily life application based on concepts
iii) Quoting only facts about the scientist
iv) Reflection on biodiversity Precautions to be observed while answering the questions in the questions paper
I. Essay type questions
1. Start answering after careful reading and understanding the question.
2. Write relevant answers
3. Try to include scientific terms / key words
4. Length of answer should be based on the type of question.
5. Answer must be with legible handwriting and reflect own expression.
6. Draw diagrams wherever necessary
7. Try to give examples from daily life experiences
8. Every answer should have proper beginning key words, examples and conclusion.
9. Follow the steps involves in lab report while answering the questions related to experiments.
10. Answer must be in a sequential order
11. Try to write comparisons and differences in a tabular form.
12. Try to write the answer in your own words, instead of mugged up answers.
13. Creature expression in answering will be given more priority.
II. Short answer type question:
1. Write the required information to the question.
2. Try to include key words / scientific terms
3. Answer must be in a sequential order
4. Answer must be rational
5. Rough diagram may also be considered wherever necessary.
III. Very short answer question:
1. Answer must be simple and straight
2. Answer must be in 1 or 2 sentences