TOSS ELs/PPLs to Teaching and Non-Teaching Employees. TOSS, Telangana Open School Society would conduct the TOSS Open SSC and Intermediate Public Exams in every year in the month of April/May. The Open School Society, Telangana would utilize the services of certain teaching and non-teaching Staff from Govt./Z.P / Aided Schools for the conduct of the TOSS examinations.
The Officials shall sanction the TOSS PPLs (ELs) to Teaching, Non-Teaching Employees who were involved in the conduct of TS Open School Public examinations in Summer Vacation as per rules and procedure adopted for regular SSC Examinations conducted by the DGE Telangana.
|Proceedings Details:||Rc.No.2038/CL/SSC/INTER/TOSS/ 2019; Dt: 20.10.2019.|
|Subject||TOSS (PPLs / ELs) Preservation of Earned Leave for teaching and non-teaching employees|
|Category||PPLs / ELs Proceedings|
|About||The Educations Officials PPLs (ELs) to Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff who were involved in the conduct of TOSS or TS SSC Public examinations in Summer Vacation|
|PPLs Means||Preservation of Proportionate Leaves|
|ELs Means||Earned Leaves|
|Department||Telangana Education Department|
TOSS ELs/PPLs to Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff
Proceedings Of The Director,
Telangana Open School Society, Hyderabad
Rc.No.2038/CL/SSC/INTER/TOSS/ 2019; Dt: 20.10.2019.
Subject: TOSS – SSC and Intermediate (TOSS) Public Examinations, April/May 2019 preservation of earned leave for teaching and non-teaching employees involved in the conduct of examinations in Summer Vacation – Reg.
1) G.O.Ms.No. 35 Edn (H) Dept., dt: 16.01.1981.
2) G.O.Ms.No. 151 Edn., Dept. dt: 14.11.2000.
3) G.O.Ms.No. 114 Finance (FRI) Dept., dt: 28.04.2005.
All the District Educational Officers in the Telangana State are informed that, the SSC and Intermediate (TOSS) Public Examinations April/ May, 2019 have been conducted during summer vacation. The services of certain teaching and non-teaching Staff from Govt./Z.P / Aided Schools have been utilized for conduct of the said examinations.
In view of the G.O.Ms.Nos, cited under reference, all the District Educational Officers in the State are informed to take necessary action for Preservation of Earned Leave for the staff whose services have been utilized in conduct of SSC and Intermediate (TOSS) Public Examinations April/ May, 2019 as per rules and procedure adopted for regular SSC Examinations conducted by the Director of Govt. Examinations Telangana, Hyderabad
TOSS ELs Proceedings | PDF
Eligible to Earn leave
Education (H) Department
G.O.Ms.No. 35; Dated: 16.1.1981
ORDER: Under the leave rules applicable to vacation Department teachers under all managements are eligible to earn leave of 3 days in a calendar year. When they are prevented from utilising summer vacation due to their being drafted for enumeration, census etc., they are eligible for reservation of proportionate leave to the extent they are prevented from utilising the summer vacation. During midterm holidays, they are being allowed to utilise compensatory Leave to the extent they are prevented from utilising the mid-term holidays due to the above duties.
- Proposals are being received by Government for reservation of leave In respect of teachers under different managements each time they have dratted preparation oi electoral rolls, Census etc., during Holidays.
- The government have examined the matter and have decided to delegate powers to the heads of institutions concerned in this regard. The government accordingly authorise the heads of the educational institutions concerned to reserve proportionate leave to the extent the teachers under their control are prevented from utilising summer vacation due to enumeration, preparation of revision of electoral rolls, Census etc., based on the certificate issued by the appropriate appointing authority for such work. They are also authorised to sanction compensatory leave proportionate to the extent the teachers under there are prevented to use mid-term holidays due to tho said work on the strength of the certificate issued by the said appointing authorities.
- The government also direct that the remuneration offered for the work such as enumeration, preparation of revision of electoral rolls, Census etc., done during vacation shall not be treated as remuneration with in the scope of ruling 15 under FR.82.
- This order issues with the concurrence of Finance and Planning (FW.FR-1) Department, Vide their U.O.No.57972/1598/A2/FR-1,Dt.2.1.1981.
Leaves, Leave Encashment & Holidays
Government Of Andhra Pradesh
Education- Drafting of Teachers during Holidays for Enumeration, Census etc. Reservation of leave-Orders-Issued.
Education (Services.VI) Department
G.O.Ms.No.151 Dated: 14.11.2000
Read the following:
1.G.0.Ms.No.35, Education (H) Department, dated 16.01.1981.
ORDER: Government in G.O. read above authorised the Heads of the Educational Institutions concerned to reserve proportionate leave to the extent teachers under their control were prevented from utilizing summer vacation due to Enumeration, preparation or Revision of Electoral Rolls, Census etc., based on the Certificate issued by the appropriate appointing authority for such work. They were also authorised to sanction compensatory leave proportionate to the extent the teachers under their control are prevented to utilize mid-term holidays due to the said work on the strength of the certificate issued by the said appointing authorities. Aggrieved by this orders, the teachers and teacher unions have filed a number of O.As in Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunal claiming proportionate Earned leave for the period they were ordered to be available in the Headquarters.
- Government alter careful consideration in super session of the orders issued in GO. read above hereby delegate powers to the Heads of Departments concerned to reserve proportionate leave to the extent the teachers under their control are prevented from utilization summer vacations due to attending Enumeration, preparation or Revision of Electoral Rolls and Census etc., based on tho certificate issued by the appropriate appointing authority, and that Earned leave need not be given if they are asked simply to be available at Headquarters.
Amendment to Rule 82 of AP FR
Government Of Andhra Pradesh
Public Services – Amendment to Rule 82 of the Andhra Pradesh Fundamental Rules – Notification – Orders – Issued.
G.O.Ms.No.114 ODER: Dated:28-4-2005
The following notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette.
In exercise of the powers conferred by the provision to Articles 309 and Article 31 of the Constitution of India and of all the powers here unto enabling the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following amendment to the Andhra Pradesh Fundamental Rules and Subsidiary Rules and as amended from time to time
In the Subsidiary Rule under E.R.82(a) of the said Rules.-
(1) The existing Subsidiary Rule 6 shall be renumbered as Rule “6(a), (2) After Rule 6(a)the following shall be added namely;
“6(b) A Government Servant when required by general or special order of higher authority to stay at the place of duty during vacation shall not be considered to have the foregone vacation to the extent of such stay. The extent to which an employee is considered to have forgone vacation is the one that was actually spent in attending to the duties assigned.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details