How to fill DOST Online Degree Admission Payment Form: How to Pay Fee through UG Online Admission Payment Form, DOST Degree Online Services Telangana. Telangana State Six Universities have issued the Online Degree Courses/Under Graduation(UG) Courses admission notification.
Vacancy Seats Drive DOST Online Degree Admissions
Fresh Registrations and Web-Options for DOST 2020, Vacancy-Seats Drive will be only for a day/ i.e., on 17.12.2020. Those candidates who were allotted seats in the Special Drive and could not self- report online and confirm at the college can now do so from 16 December to 17 December 2020.
Seat allotment for Vacancy-Seats Drive will be on 18.12.2020. Online self-reporting and college confirmation by the allotted candidates shall be on 19.12.2020. Spot-Admissions for DOST online-colleges, Private Un-aided and Private Aided Degree Colleges (only In self-financing courses) Is from 18 December to 19 December 2020.
DOST Special Drive Admissions
Students are given another opportunity for admissions in degree colleges. ‘Dost’ has announced special drive dates for those who have not yet received admissions. Registration can be done from November 27 to December 3. The shortlist will be announced on December 5.
The Convenor of the Telangana State Degree Online Services (DOST) said that as part of the degree online admissions, a special phase counseling will be conducted from November 27 to the 3rd of December month.
Students who have not yet registered with DOST for admissions should register from the November 27th and attend the verification of certificates. Seats will be allocated on the 5th of December month to students who have been given web options as part of special drive counseling.
Students who have secured seats are required to report to the respective colleges from the 5th to the 8th of December month.
Eligibility for DOST Degree Admissions: Students who have already registered and not secured a seat, who have registered and are not given web options, and who have obtained a seat and have not confirmed college are eligible for this Special Phase Counseling.
DOST Special Drive Fresh Registrations & Web Options
Who are eligible to participate in DOST Special Drive Admission?
1. For Fresh Registered candidates
2. Already Registered candidates but didn’t exercise web options
3. Already Registered but couldn’t secure seat
4. Already allotted seats but did not confirm in the college
|DOST Special Drive Activity||Dates|
|Registration & Web Option Entry||27-11-2020 to 03-12-2020|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||03-12-2020 |
PH/CAP/NCC/Extra Curricular Activities
(at All University Help Line Centres from 10:00 AM)
|Seat allotment for Special Drive Phase||05-12-2020|
|Online self-reporting (by online payment of college fee as the case may be) by students||05-12-2020 to 08-12-2020|
|Reporting to Colleges by the students who have already confirmed their seats online in Special Drive Phase||05-12-2020 to 08-12-2020|
UG Online admission application forms are invited from the eligible students through online mode for registration and admissions into various ug/undergraduate courses, such as B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A., etc.,
Offered by various colleges affiliated to Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Satavahana and Palamuru Universities in Telangana, which includes Constituent, Government, Aided, Autonomous and Private Colleges for the academic year 2020-2021.
DOST Fee Payment Form 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Application||DOST Online Degree Admissions Fee Payment Form 2020|
|Inviting Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||Submit DOST Fee Payment Form|
|Subject||TSCHE has released Fee Payment Form for DOST Degree Registrations|
|Payment Form frequency||Once|
|Payment Form Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||DOST Fee Payment Form|
|Full-Form||DOST Online Degree Admission Fee Payment Form 2020|
|Name Of The Department||Higher Education Department|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
How to fill UG Online Admission Payment Form @ dost.cgg.gov.in:
Step wise filling the Payment form @ DOST website:
1. First visit the DOST Official website: http://dost.cgg.gov.in
2. In this home page, you will find the six university logos
3. Select a University to which you want to apply by a click on the University Logo.
4. UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear.
5. Select an Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Board Name from the drop-down list
6. Enter your Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Hall Ticket Number given in required filed.
7. Select the Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Pass Year from the drop-down list.
8. Enter your Aadhar Number infield, then your data will be retrieved as per Adhar Server.
9. Enter your name in the Student Name box.
10. Enter Your Date Of Birth like (dd/mm/yyyy) in the given box
11. Enter your Mobile Number
12. Application Fee(Rs):100
13. After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
14. After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
7. Payment gateway page will appear. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
8. If payment is successful you will see a message which looks like below.
” Your payment was Successfull for Rs.100/- on DD/MM/2017…Your Transaction Id is XXXXXXXXXX and Acknowledgment no. for your Application is: XXXXXXXXXXXX”
9. Please write down your application number. Also you will receive SMS with your application no. to your registered mobile no.
10. Click on the application button next to home, the UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR : 2019-2020 will appear.
1. Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
2. If the information furnished by you found incorrect, you will forfeit your admission.
3. All the students who does not belong to the Telangana board of intermediate education must attend at their nearest help-line center for certificate verification.
University wise Online Payment forms:
1. MGU UG Online Admission Payment Form
2. KU UG Online Admission Payment Form
3. OU UG Online Admission Payment Form
4. Telangana University UG Online Admission Payment Form
5. Palamuru University UG Online Admission Payment Form
6. Satavahana University UG Online Admission Payment Form