How to fill DOST Online Degree Admission Payment Form: How to Pay Fee through UG Online Admission Payment Form, DOST Degree Online Services Telangana. Telangana State Six Universities have issued the Online Degree Courses/Under Graduation(UG) Courses admission notification
UG Online admission application forms are invited from the eligible students through online mode for registration and admissions into various ug/undergraduate courses, such as B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.B.A., B.C.A., etc.,
Offered by various colleges affiliated to Osmania, Kakatiya, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi, Satavahana and Palamuru Universities in Telangana, which includes Constituent, Government, Aided, Autonomous and Private Colleges for the academic year 2020-2021.
DOST Fee Payment Form 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Application||DOST Online Degree Admissions Fee Payment Form 2020|
|Inviting Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||Submit DOST Fee Payment Form|
|Subject||TSCHE has released Fee Payment Form for DOST Degree Registrations|
|Payment Form frequency||Once|
|Payment Form Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||DOST Fee Payment Form|
|Full-Form||DOST Online Degree Admission Fee Payment Form 2020|
|Name Of The Department||Higher Education Department|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
How to fill UG Online Admission Payment Form @ dost.cgg.gov.in:
Step wise filling the Payment form @ DOST website:
1. First visit the DOST Official website: http://dost.cgg.gov.in
2. In this home page, you will find the six university logos
3. Select a University to which you want to apply by a click on the University Logo.
4. UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear.
5. Select an Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Board Name from the drop-down list
6. Enter your Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Hall Ticket Number given in required filed.
7. Select the Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Pass Year from the drop-down list.
8. Enter your Aadhar Number infield, then your data will be retrieved as per Adhar Server.
9. Enter your name in the Student Name box.
10. Enter Your Date Of Birth like (dd/mm/yyyy) in the given box
11. Enter your Mobile Number
12. Application Fee(Rs):100
13. After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
14. After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
7. Payment gateway page will appear. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
8. If payment is successful you will see a message which looks like below.
” Your payment was Successfull for Rs.100/- on DD/MM/2017…Your Transaction Id is XXXXXXXXXX and Acknowledgment no. for your Application is: XXXXXXXXXXXX”
9. Please write down your application number. Also you will receive SMS with your application no. to your registered mobile no.
10. Click on the application button next to home, the UG Online Admission Form FOR ACADEMIC YEAR : 2019-2020 will appear.
1. Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
2. If the information furnished by you found incorrect, you will forfeit your admission.
3. All the students who does not belong to the Telangana board of intermediate education must attend at their nearest help-line center for certificate verification.
University wise Online Payment forms:
1. MGU UG Online Admission Payment Form
2. KU UG Online Admission Payment Form
3. OU UG Online Admission Payment Form
4. Telangana University UG Online Admission Payment Form
5. Palamuru University UG Online Admission Payment Form
6. Satavahana University UG Online Admission Payment Form
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details