TS DEECET 2020 Fee Payment, Final Admission Letter and Acknowledgement card should be submitted to Govt DIETs. TS DEECET 2019 Web-based Option notification will be issued in every year by DSE Telangana State and the Counselling process would be started in this stream with certificates verification.
After DEECET candidates will give the web options and they will submit their preferences of colleges through Online Mode for join in two-year Diploma in Education course for every academic year.
Web Counselling Dates:
3rd Phase TS DEECET 2019 Web Counselling Dates:
- 3rd Phase TS DEECET 2019 Certificates Verification: 08 to 12-08-2019
- 3rd Phase TS DEECET 2019 Web Options entry: 13 to 20-08-2019
- 3rd Phase TS DEECET 2019 Seat Allotments: 22 to 24-08-2019
- 3rd phase Reporting to Colleges and College Fee Payment: 26, 27-08-2019
2nd Phase TS DEECET 2020 Counselling Dates:
- 2nd Phase TS DEECET 2019 Certificates Verification: 18 to 19-07-2019
- 2nd Phase TS DEECET 2019 Web Options entry: 20 to 22-08-2019
- 2nd Phase TS DEECET 2019 Seat Allotments: 24, 25-08-2019
- Reporting to Colleges and College Fee Payment: 26, 27-08-2019
3rd Phase Website Announcements:
1. Third Phase Counselling for Certificate verification from ..10.2019.
2. D.P.S.E(Diploma in Primary School Education) counselling From …10.2019.
3. Third Phase Web Options for D.EI.Ed., From …2019.
4. Seat allotments: …10.2019
5. Reporting to the College and Tuition Fee Payment: …10.2019
6. First Instructional Day: July 1st
TS DEECET 2019 Web Counselling-Admission Schedule:
1. First phase of Counseling Completed from: ..-06-2019(completed)
2. Second phase of Counseling Completed from: ..-07-2019 (Completed)
3. Third phase of Counseling starts from: ..-10-2019
Website: Telangana DECET Website
After completion of the web option process, DSE and DEECET officials will release the Provisional Selected Candidates list(Allotment of Seats) i.e Provisional Admission Letters. DEECET Qualified Candidates can download their Provisional Admission Letter from the Official website with use of their Hall Ticket no. and Date of Birth. With this PAL, selected candidates should pay the fee through fee payment form as per schedule.
The copy of acknowledgement of fee paid in gateway should be submitted in the allotted college on the day of reporting at the college. After successful payment of fees, the candidate shall download
“Final Allotment Letter” from the web site in http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in.
All the Candidates are requested that, they should join / report with your FAL at the your allotted D.Ed college on given date in the Final Admission Letter and they should get the Acknowledgement Letter from concerned principal of allotted college and submit to principal of Govt DIET on Mentioned Date in your FAL.
In case the candidate does not report at the college on given date their FAL, her /his admission shall stand cancelled and will be allotted to next candidate in the order of merit during next Phase of counselling.
TS DEECET 2019 Second phase of seat allotment results declared at tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in. The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Telangana, has released the phase two allotment result of the Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (DEECET) 2019. The exam was held from July 11 to July 15. Candidates can check their result on the official website tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in and follow the steps written below:
The candidates who have exercised an option in the second phase of web-based counseling from August .. to September .. for admission in D.El.Ed program can do the payment from September 4 to 6. The candidates have to report to the college in September.
TS DEECET 2020 Fee Payment, Steps to download Download Final Admission Letter
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- On the homepage, click on ‘Download Final Admission Letter 2019’ flashing towards the middle of the page.
- A new page will open. Enter your roll number and other details
- The result will appear. Download and take a print out.
- Nearly 42,690 candidates appeared for the online test in 55 test centers.
- Every year, DEECET is held for aspirants seeking admissions into D.El.Ed courses that include mathematics, physical science, biological science, and social studies. The courses are offered in all government DIETs and private elementary teacher training institutions.
TS DEECET Fee payment, Final Admission Letter, Acknowledgement:
TS DEECET 2020 Admission Process
|S.No||TS DEECET 2019 Important Links||Get Details|
|1||First Phase Web Counselling,|
Certificate Verification Dates
|Go to Page|
|2||How to fill Online Payment Form|
for Giving Web Options
|Go to Page|
|3||How to give Web Options/|
Web-Based Selection of Colleges(User Guide)
|Go to Page|
|4||Provisional Admission Letter,|
Seat Allotment List and FEE Details
|Go to Page|
|5||TS DEECET 2019 List of Documents for|
Certificate Verification and Instructions
|Go to Page|
|6||FEE PAYMENT, FINAL ADMISSION LETTER|
|Go to Page|
TS DEECET 2020 Fee Payment: Model Payment Screen DISTRICT INSTITUTES OF EDUCATION AND TRAINING (DEECET) / ELEMENTARY TEACHER TRAINING INSTITUTES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST – 2019 TS DEECET-2019 PHASE-I/ II ALLOTMENT FEE Payment Form
1. Hall Ticket No:
2. Date of birth:
3. Candidate Name:
4. Mobile No. :
Terms and conditions:
1. Fee once paid will not be given a refund. Candidate should go through the Detailed Notification and ensure the eligibility before making payment.
2. When a candidate makes double payment by mistake, a refund can be considered only on bringing it to the notice of CGG by mail within 7 days of making such payment. Any kind of requests beyond this 7 days period will not be entertained. The refund process via the same source of payments made in such cases will be initiated in Three to Five working days after receiving the refund request in all eligible cases of refund. This clause is applicable only in case of multiple payments by a candidate for the notification.
3. If due to any reason department cancels notification and decides to refund the fee, the amount will be returned duly excluding the processing fee involved in making such payments.
4. During the process of making payment by the candidate, by any chance, the amount is deducted from the candidate and the same has not reached the CGG account is automatically refunded by the Payment gateway provider on bringing the issue to the notice of Payment Gateway service provider.
I accept Terms and conditions Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image
MODEL FINAL ADMISSION LETTER
It is hereby informed that Sri / Smt / Kumari / Selected Candidate’s Name S/D/o Father’s Name who has appeared for TS DEETCET 2019 conducted on ..2019 with Hall Ticket Number 123456789 is selected for Admission into Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) ( TELUGU Medium/Urdu Medium ) Course for the academic year 2019-2020 in D.ED College College Name With Address in the category of LOCAL/Non Local Category based on the State Rank of 123456 secured by her/him in TS DEECET-2019.
She/he is requested to report at the above college on Date XX/XX/2019 and get acknowledgement from the concerned principal of the allotted college and submit to the principal of Govt DIET on or before Mentioned Date XX/XX/2019. In case the candidate does not report at the college on or before Date: XX/XX/2019, her /his admission shall stand cancelled and will be allotted to next candidate in the order of merit during next Phase of counselling.
Shri/Smt/Kumar/Kumari Candidates Name.………………..
Father’s Name……………..with Hall Ticket No. 123456789 is admitted in
D.Ed College Name………………………………………………………………………..on Date: XX/XX/2015
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details