TS Departmental Tests Instructions 2021 and Guidelines have been issued by Telangana State Public Service Commission to all Candidates who will be appearing the exams. Candidates who have applied for the departmental exams can check details and download hall tickets from the official website. They should read the instructions carefully which were given on hall ticket and follow it in the examination hall.
The candidate should read the instructions carefully given along with the Hall Ticket and follow them scrupulously. To prevent the possibility of spread of covid-19, wearing of mask is mandatory i.e., Without a face mask, entry into the examination center will not be allowed. For personal hygiene and safety everyone has to carry own hand sanitizer. Physical distance must be maintained inside the examination centre.
Candidate should write the hall ticket number, booklet series etc., In the boxes provided in OMR barcode sheet and encode it properly to avoid invalidation of OMR Answer sheets/Scripts. Wrong encoding will not be considered under any circumstances. The candidate is advised to retain the hall ticket for future purpose. Request for issuance of duplicate hall ticket or evidence with regard to the particulars of the candidate will not be entertained under any circumstances. Candidate shall not be allowed after commencement of examination
DT Hall Ticket Details
|Hall Ticket No.:||1201426859|
|TDE Registration ID.:||TDE1000075204|
|Test Name||D.T. for Gazetted Officers of Education Department (88,97)|
Accounts Test for Executive Officers (141)
|Address:||MP UPS School, THORRUR|
|Whether scribe needed :||No|
DT Exam Center Details
|Venue Name||NRI Junior College, Erragattugutta, Hasanparthy, Warangal|
|Exam Date||from 10-07-2021 to 19-07-2021|
|Exam Timings||10.00 AM TO 12.00 NOON|
02:30 P.M TO 04:30 P.M
DT Exam Paper Code and Paper Name Details
|Paper Code(s)||Paper Name(s)|
|88||D.T. for Gazetted Officers of Education Department: Paper I(WITH BOOKS)|
|97||D.T. for Gazetted Officers of Education Department: Paper II(WITH BOOKS)|
|141||Accounts Test for Executive Officers|
TS Departmental Tests Guidelines & Instructions to Candidates: The candidate should read the instructions carefully given along with the Hall Ticket and follow them scrupulously.
1. The Hall Ticket must be presented in original for verification along with at least one valid identification card in original (viz. Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, Government Employer ID or Driving License).
2. This hall ticket is valid only if the candidate’s photograph and signature images are legible. To ensure this, print the hall ticket on A4 sized paper using a laser printer, preferably a color photo printer.
3. In case the photo on Hall Ticket is not clear / no photo/invalid photo/ photo without the signature of the candidate, he/she will have to bring two passport size photographs duly attested by the Gazetted Officer for appearing the Test with an undertaking and handover to the invigilator in the examination hall, failing which such candidate will not be admitted to the Examination.
4. The candidate’s admission to the Test is provisional, subject to the eligibility, confirmation, and satisfaction of the conditions laid down in the Notification. Mere admission to the test will not confer on the candidate any right for the final result. Admission of the candidate is, therefore, provisional and the commission reserves the right to reject candidature at any stage.
5. The candidates have to report One Hour before to the examination venue to follow the check-in-procedure inside the test hall includes capturing their image and thumb impression in the Biometric system.
Therefore they are advised not to apply any external material like Mehendi, Ink, etc., on their hands/foot. Gates of the venue will be closed Half an hour before the commencement of Examination.
The candidate will not be allowed after closing the gates and no candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall till the completion of the duration of the examination.
6. Candidates will be subjected to frisking to ensure that they are not carrying any electronic or any other gadgets, mobile/cellular phone, tablets, pen drives, Bluetooth devices, watch, Programmable calculators, log tables, wallet, purse, notes, Pagers, Charts, loose sheets or
recording instruments strapped on their body or in their pockets. Possession of the same leads to invalidation of the candidature to the exam. There may not be a guaranteed security facility for safekeeping of valuable devices or personal belongings outside the examination hall.
7. The candidate is permitted to bring bare acts only for the tests which are allowed to attempt with books. Guides, books containing commentaries, made easy, written or roneoed books, diaries, notes supplied by the training institutes & handbooks are not permitted into the examination hall. Scientific calculators / calculators are also not allowed into the examination hall except for survey tests (descriptive).
8. To answer any numerical answer type questions, candidates need to use the virtual numeric keypad, mouse and virtual calculator only in CBT method of examination.
9. Candidates who appear for descriptive examinations are advised to bring a smooth writing pad, Ball-Point pen (Blue/Black) as the candidate has to use Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black) for marking the Answers, and filling/coding of other details in the columns provided on OMR Sheet attached to answer booklet.
10. The candidate should go through the instructions given on the cover page of Test Booklet carefully and write the Hall ticket Number, Booklet Series Number, Centre etc., on the Bar code (OMR) answer Sheet, in the columns provided for the purpose which will be supplied in the examination hall for both Objective and Descriptive exams.
The candidate should read the instructions carefully given on the backside of Barcode (OMR) Answer Sheet for objective tests, OMR Bar code sheet attached to the Main Answer Book in case of Descriptive tests, and fill-in the columns of Barcode (OMR) Answer Sheet legibly and encode properly without any mistakes.
For any Violation, the answer sheet will be rejected and will not be valued. Columns once encoded on OMR Sheet can’t be amended at all. Wrong bubbling / improper encoding of Hall Ticket No. & Booklet Series, Tampering of Hall Ticket Number leads to invalidation of the Answer Sheet
11. Possession and Use of Whitener/blade/eraser or any kind of tampering on the OMR Answer sheet or on Answer booklet will lead to disqualification. Writing of Symbols or any type of identification marks including Register Numbers etc., anywhere on the OMR Sheet /Answer booklet and using other than blue/ black i.e. using colored sketch pens leads to invalidation of the Answer paper.
12. The candidate should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls. The candidate should assign a signature and get the signature of the invigilator at the appropriate place wherever provided for it.
13. For CBT Exam: 15 minutes prior to the exam, the candidate shall be prompted to log in. The candidate should type the Login ID and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
14. The candidate is prohibited from communicating, consulting or conversing with other candidates loaning or interchanging of articles/Question paper/answer sheets (For Descriptive tests)/revealing answers among the candidates, or causing disturbances in any manner in the examination hall in the premises.
Taking away the answer sheet in case of descriptive test, during the examination is not permitted or if any candidate takes away Answer Sheet after completion of examination without handing over to invigilator, the candidature of such candidate will be rejected and it will be viewed seriously to initiate action for penal action and Debarment besides disqualifying for this examination.
15. The candidates are expected to behave in an orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. In case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behavior adopting agitations tactics during Written Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying for this examination and debarring in future.
16. The Commission would be analyzing the answers of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If it is suspected that the answers have been shared and the scores obtained are not genuine/valid, the Commission reserves the right to cancel his/ her candidature and to invalidate the exam/answer sheet.
17. Candidates appearing for “Survey Department Tests” should bring their own set of instruments such as Scales, Bits and Scientific Calculators, if any, required for answering. Special Forms, if any required for Survey Department Test will be supplied to the candidates in the examination hall.
18. For The Conventional Type Tests, Such As, Language Tests, Translation Tests And Surveyor’s Tests, The Papers Should Be Answered In The Choosen Language Only. Answering Of Any Paper In Bilingual I.E., Partly In English And Telugu / Urdu Leads To Invalidation.
The Candidate appearing for objective type papers will be supplied OMR Sheet in duplicate. The candidate has to use Ball Point Pen (Blue or Black) only for filling the relevant blocks in the OMR Sheet including bubbling the answers. Candidate should not attempt to separate or displace until completion of examination.
After completion of examination the candidate has to handover the original OMR sheet to the invigilator in the examination hall. If any candidate takes away the original OMR Sheet his /her candidature will be rejected. However the candidate is permitted to take away the duplicate OMR Sheet.
The candidate must ensure encoding the Hall ticket Number, Paper Code and Test Booklet series etc., on the O.M.R answer sheet correctly in the columns provided, failing which the answer sheet will be rejected and will not be valued. Answers should not be marked on the Test Booklet (Question Paper) under any circumstances.
Possession and Use of Whitener/blade/eraser or any kind of tampering on OMR Sheet / Answer Script will lead to disqualification. Writing of Symbols or any type of identification marks including Hall ticket Numbers etc., anywhere on the OMR Sheet/Answer Script and using other than blue/ black i.e. using of colored sketch pens lead to invalidation of the candidature. The candidates should not mark Answer choices on the Test Booklets (Question Papers) under any circumstances
19. The candidates should read the instructions carefully given along with the Hall Ticket also terms and conditions of Notification and follow them scrupulously. Violation of any of the instructions or any infringement of the above instructions shall entail disciplinary action on the candidate which may include ban from future tests of TSPSC besides invalidation of candidature for this exam and entails to Penal action.
20. The penal provisions of the A.P. Public Service Examinations (prevention of malpractice & unfair means) Act 1997 (Act 25/97) shall be invoked if malpractice & unfair means are adopted by the candidates, at any stage of examination and he/she will be debarred from writing any TSPSC examination in future.
21. An extra time of Twenty (20) minutes per Hour is permitted to totally blind candidates and for the candidates with Locomotor disability and CEREBRAL PALSY where writing is extremely affected to the extent slowing the performance of function (minimum of 40 % deformity). Only those candidates, who are totally blind and who do not have both the upper limbs in the category of orthopedically disabled can use Scribes at the examination.
Scribe will be provided by the discretion of the Chief Superintendent as per provisions. The scribe shall be from an academic discipline other than that of the candidate and the academic qualification of the scribe shall be one grade below that of the stipulated eligibility criteria. The candidate, as well as the scribe, will have to give a suitable undertaking confirming the rules applicable.
22. The candidates are advised to retain their Hall-ticket for future purposes. Issuance of duplicate hall tickets or evidence with regard to the particulars of the candidate will not be entertained under any circumstances.
23. For further terms & conditions, and procedure to appear for the exam please refer to Notification No…