TSPSC Departmental Tests 2021 November Session notification has been released by the Telangana State Government on its official website, https://www.tspsc.gov.in/. As per the Public Service Commission Regulations, Telangana State Public Service Commission conducts Departmental Examinations for employees working in various Departments under State Government of Telangana.
The Commission conducts Departmental Examinations twice a year i.e., in May and November for the promotions to the employees. The Departmental examinations are held at ten (10) District Headquarters including Hyderabad. The candidates are admitted to the District Centre concerned where the candidates are presently working.
TSPSC has released the last date for submission of online applications for Telangana Departmental Tests for the November 2021 session online is 30/10/2021. The Departmental Tests will be conducted in OFFLINE OMR based method for November 2021 session.
The examination will be conducted at district headquarters including Hyderabad clubbed with Rangareddy and HMDA limits and also in Delhi as one of the centers. For details and other necessary information, candidates have been instructed to go through the notification available on the website www.tspsc.gov.in.
|Name of the exam||TS Departmental Test 2021|
|Title||TSPSC Departmental Tests November 2021 notification|
|Subject||TSPSC has released TS Departmental Tests 2021 notification for November session|
|Name Of The Department||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Starting Date To Apply||11-10-2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||30-10-2021|
|Exam Dates||Form 22-11-2021 to 01-12-2021|
Important Dates of Departmental Tests:
- Date of issue of Notification: 08/10/2021
- Date of commencement of submission of applications through online: 11/10/2021
- Last date for submission of applications through online including payment of fee: 30/10/2021
- Schedule of examinations: 22/11/2021 to 01/12/2021
DEPARTMENTAL TESTS, NOVEMBER 2021 SESSION
It is to inform that the Departmental Tests will be conducted in OFFLINE OMR based method for November 2021 Session vide Notification No. 07/2021. Examinations will be held at (09) District Head Quarters of Telangana State including Hyderabad clubbed with Ranga Reddy in HMDA limits Examination schedule is given below
The candidates are requested to opt District preferences for exam centre to appear for the exam in addition to their working district at the time of submission of application For details and other necessary information, the candidates are instructed to go through the Notification carefully which is available on the Commission’s official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Departmental Tests November 2021 Session Notification has been released on 07-10-2021. This notification details as follows. The Telangana State Public Service Commission will conduct the Departmental Tests Examinations (Objective Type) vide Go.Ms.No.602 GA (Ser-C) Department, Dt: 01/11/2011 and
few Tests are written examinations as mentioned under Para 5 (h) at (10) District Head Quarters and in Hyderabad for November 2019 Session as per the Time-Table shown in accordance with the terms and conditions as laid down in Departmental Tests Rules, 1965 and as amended from time to time.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invites online applications from the employees of Telangana state for November 2020 Session Departmental Tests examinations scheduled to be held as per schedule at
9 District Head Quarters of Telangana State including Hyderabad (Ranga Reddy District clubbed with Hyderabad). The Tests will be held in accordance with the A.P Departmental Tests Rules – 1965 as per the Government letter (No.559/Ser.C/A2/2014, dt: 22-1-2015)
The Candidates are instructed to pay an amount of Rs. 50/- towards application fee in addition to the Examination fee of Rs.50/- for each paper. Application Form, Time-Table and other details are available in the Commission’s Website http://www.tspsc.gov.in.
Applicants shall apply the Departmental Test for November 2019 Session examinations through ON-LINE ONLY. Departmental Examinations for November 2020 Session will be held from as per the notified schedule at (9) District Head Quarters of Telangana State including Hyderabad District.
The candidates may apply online for the same from 16-12-2020 to 31-12-2020. For details and other necessary information, the candidates are instructed to go through the Notification carefully which will be available on the Commission’s official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
Important Note: The candidates are instructed to read the notification thoroughly before applying. For any details and clarifications, the candidates are advised to visit the commission’s official web-site. Handwritten /Typed /Photostat /Printed application forms will not be entertained.
Eligibility to Appear For The Tests:
(i) Only the employees working in the respective departments of Telangana State are eligible to apply for the tests mentioned below. However, Secretariat employees wherever the rules permit are allowed to appear for any Departmental Test in order to get eligibility for appointment by transfer/ promotion to other Services, on payment of the prescribed fee.
- a) Commercial Taxes Department: Paper Code No:6& 7. (Written Examination)
- b) Treasuries and Accounts Department: Paper Code No: 31,46,64,79,89,100,114 and 129. NB: Typists-cum-Assts. working in Finance and Planning (Finance Wing) are also eligible to appear for the Treasuries & Accounts Service Examination.
- c) Sericulture Department: Paper Code No:32,47,65,80,90,101,115,130 and 143.
- d) Mines & Geology Department: Paper Code No: 150 only.
- e) Divisional Test: Paper Code No: 30, 63, 81,113 & 138.
- f) Works Accounts Service: Paper Code No: 44, 78, 99, and 128.
- g) Workshop Officers: Paper Code No: 14 & 29.
- h) A.P. Public Service Commission: Paper Code No: 149. N.B: The respective Service Rules should be referred to by the candidates for deciding the eligibility or otherwise to apply for the Tests.
- (ii) The following Tests bearing Paper Code numbers are open to all, whether the applicant is in Government Service or not. Paper Code No. 5, 8, 10, 18, 19, 27, 28, 36, 43, 45, 49, 62, 67, 77, 98, 108, 127, 136, 137, 141, 142, 144 to 148 and 155.
- (iii) Other Tests can be written by any Government Servant, whether working in the same Department or not those who have already passed the test should not apply again. if any such case comes up to the notice of the commission, he/she is liable for severe disciplinary action by the department besides cancellation of the test passed second time by him/her.
Remittance of fee: (i) a) The fee payable for each paper mentioned in the Time-Table of this notification shall be Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only). However, no fee is prescribed for the Tests in Gujarathi and Marwari Languages.
b) As mentioned above, the applicants should pay Rs.50/- towards application fee in addition to the examination fee of Rs.50/- for each paper, payable to the Secretary, T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through Net-Banking/IMPS/Debit/Credit Card as per the below given dates.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee will entail total rejection of application.
As per existing Rules(combined A.P), Government removed all fee exemptions vide G.O.Ms.No. 360, General Administration (Services-C) Department, dated: 16/08/2002. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of on line remittance of fee is given in notification.
ii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted.
How to pay Fees and fill in the Application Form / (Mode of Payment of Fee):
- I Step: The Candidate has to logon to the WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) and enter his/her necessary details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and papers to be applied.
- II Step: Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get Challan Form to pay the Fee at State Bank of India /TS Online centers.
- III Step: The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the State Bank of India /TS Online centers and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- IV Step: On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit WEBSITE and enter the Journal Number details to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE.
- V Step: Those candidates who need assistance of Scribe are requested to apply for the same directly to the Commission on or before 10/03/2019. They should mention the Application ID Number and enclose Copy of the Medical Certificate along with a representation.
- VI Step: The duration of all tests shall be two (2) hours (except few tests)
- VII Step: Candidates who are writing the examination in objective Type are advised to hand over the original OMR sheet to the invigilator and can take carbonless OMR sheet copy along with them.
Special Conditions Prescribed for Certain Tests: a) Candidate applying for “Departmental Test for Mines and Geology” should furnish the period of service completed in the Application Form.
b) Divisional Test: Senior Assistants working in the Offices of Director of Accounts in Projects and Accounts Branches of the Divisions of the P.W.D. (R&B), Irrigation Branch, Public Health Engg. Department and Panchayat Raj Engg. Department and Ports Department who have been working as such for a period of three years or more are allowed to appear for this examination.
Superintendents working in the above Departments are also allowed to appear for the examination. Senior Assistant/ Superintendents working in the Divisions of P.W. Engineering Departments i.e., State Government Employees are only eligible for appearing Divisional Test.
They should download and fill the service certificate which is available in the Commission’s Website showing the service rendered in the Category of Senior Assistant in Engineering Department and get the signature with Seal of the Controlling Officer of parent department as per the particulars shown in their Service Register. The Service Certificate duly signed by the Controlling Officer should be scanned and uploaded.
Otherwise their applications will be summarily rejected. Local Body Employees may also apply for this Test. But their admission is provisional, subject to their eligibility as per G.O.Ms.No. 86, Finance & Planning (FW.WA-1) Department, dt. 22/05/1998.
Commerce graduates who claim exemption from passing Paper-I of Part-I of Divisional Test should furnish information in the Application Form. Failing which, their Applications are not considered for exemption of Paper-I of Part-I of the Divisional Test.
c) Candidates appearing for Fisheries Department Test-II should furnish the information regarding satisfactory completion of training from the State Fisheries Training Institute, Kakinada in the Application Form.
d) Candidates appearing for Criminal Judicial Test with Law Qualification should furnish the information in the Application Form to seek exemption from passing Paper-I & II of the above Test, failing which their Applications will not be considered for exemption from passing Papers I & II of the Test.
e) Candidates appearing for Sericulture Department Test, Part-III (Paper Code No. 154 – Practical Test) must pass Part – I of the Test consisting 4 papers and that they are required to furnish the information in the Application Form.
f) All papers of objective type 2 hours only.
g) Language Test paper code No.5,6,7,19,28,37,49,67,36,58,74 and surveys & Settlement 69,87,109,118,110,119,111,120,112,121,116,133,117,134,122,135 (written exam) is in conventional Type.
h) The duration of tests of objective type & descriptive type pattern is as per the G.0.Ms. No.288, GA(Ser. c) Dept., dt:1O/09/2014.
N.B: 1) Candidates according to Para-5(b) & (c) of the Departmental Tests Notification are only eligible, other than Department candidates are not eligible. If candidates applied other than Department liable for rejection and also debarment. 2) Certifying officers have to verify the records whether he/she has been completed 3years of minimum service in the category of Sr.Asst.
Rejections: Application will be rejected on the following reasons:-
- If the Photo/ Signature uploaded is not clear.
- If prescribed fee is not paid and/or if fee paid is less.
- If fee is not paid towards application.
- If the Service Certificate is not filled/ not signed by the Controlling Officer/ without seal of the Controlling Officer/ signed by the candidate himself/herself (self attestation) instead of his/her Controlling Officer/signed by the Gazetted Officer instead of their Controlling Officer. If not uploaded the Service Certificate.
- If the filled in Application Form is not in terms of this notification.
- If the applicant is not eligible to appear for the Test in terms of Para(3) of the Notification.
- If the candidate applies during debarment period.
Examination centers: (i) All the departmental tests, except “departmental test for the Staff of tspsc, divisional test& departmental test for t.s. Works accounts service” will be held at all the “09district head Quarters” ” including Hyderabad city”, which is common capital. The departmental test for the staff of tspsc, divisional test & Departmental test for t.s. works accounts service will be held At Hyderabad centre only.
(ii) The Departmental Tests examinations will be held at (9) District Head Quarters and also at state common capital Hyderabad as mentioned below. The candidates are admitted to the District Centres where the candidate is presently working as mentioned in the application.
|Code No||District Name||Code No||District Name|
|Departmental Test Activity||Departmental Test Dates|
|Notification Release Date||08-10-2021|
|Application Start Date||11-10-2021|
|Application End Date||30-10-2021|
|Examination Schedule||22/11/2021 to 01/12/2021|
|Hall Ticket Download||07 days before Exam Date|
- a) GOT Paper Code: 88 – Departmental Test for Gazetted Officers of the Education Department, First Paper 88 (WITH BOOKS) is on 22-11-2021 from 10.00 AM TO 12.00 AM
- b) GOT Paper Code: 97 – Departmental Test for Gazetted Officers of the Education Department, Second Paper 97 (WITH BOOKS) is on 22-11-2021 from 2.30 PM TO 4.30 PM.
- c) EOT Paper Code: 141 – The Accounts Test for Executive Officers – 141 (WITH BOOKS) is on 23-11-2021 from 10.00AM TO 12.00AM.
- d) Special Language (paper code: 37) for Officers of the Education Department, Higher Standard (WITHOUT BOOKS) 3hours is on 30/01/2021 from 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM