TSPSC Group 4 Certificates verification Schedule 2020 Released for 2nd Spell. TSPSC Group 4 Junior Assistant day-wise schedule for verification has been released. The schedule is available on the official website of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC). Candidates can check and download the schedule from the official website of the commission on tspsc.gov.in.
Telangana State Public Service Commission has released TSPSC Group 4 2018 Recruitment certificate verification dates. Those candidates who have qualified the written test can appear for 2nd spell of certificate verification from January 28 to February 4, 2020.
The written examination was conducted on October 7, 2019, for the post of Junior Assistant, Typist, Junior Steno, and Junior Assistant Cum Typist. The certificate verification process will be conducted at TSPSC Office, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road, Nampally, Hyderabad. Eligible candidates are advised to visit the Commission website for details.
Candidates will have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification. In case, a candidate fails to produce any of the required document then his or her candidature will be rejected or disqualified. Candidates are advised to check the list of required documents available on the official website.
TSPSC Web Note: TSPSC has informed that on the basis of written examination held on 07/10/2018 FN & AN for the post of Junior Assistant, Typist, Junior Steno and Junior Assistant Cum Typist in Group-IV Notification No. 10/2018, the provisionally admitted candidates who qualified in Written Test are called for 2nd spell of certificate verification which will be scheduled from 28/01/2020 to 04/02/2020. Therefore all the candidates are hereby directed to exercise Web Option for giving Un-reserved and Local preference to the aforesaid posts as per their requisite qualification (academic & technical) & eligibility. It will be available from 27/01/2020 to 07/02/2020. The Candidates should avail this facility from 27/01/2020 onwards. There will be no edit for web-option once exercised. For the day-wise schedule visit the Commission’s website (www.tspsc.gov.in) .
- 2nd spell Certificates verification: 28/01/2020 to 04/02/2020
- Web Options Entry: 27/01/2020 to 07/02/2020
Steps to download TSPSC Group 4 Certificates Verification Schedule:
- Visit the official website of TSPSC on tspsc.gov.in
- Click on the link available on the homepage which says ‘Day Wise Schedule Certificate Verification Group IV’
- The link will redirect to a new page
- The schedule will display on the screen.
- Press Control and F key. Enter Roll number to find it in the list
- Check Date and Time of verification
- Download the schedule for further reference
- Group-IV Notification No.10/2018(2nd Spell) Day Wise Schedule for Certificate Verification
TSPSC Group 4 Certificates Verification: (Second Spell)
TSPSC has released the list of candidates who have qualified in the Group IV written test conducted for the post of Junior Assistant and Typist. The written test was held on October 7, 2018, in forenoon and afternoon sessions. The candidates who have qualified in the written test will now attend the certificate verification process conducted by the Commission.
TSPSC had conducted the First spell certificate verification process from September 9 to October 18. The certificate verification process was held at Raja Bahadur Venkat Ram Reddy (RBVRR) Women’s College Of Pharmacy situated in Hyderabad. The verification process will start at 10:00 am. Now, TSPSC has decided to conduct the Second spell Certificates verification from 28-01-2020 to 04-02-2020
As per the official notice available on TSPSC website candidates must bring “original documents along with one set of Photo-set copies attested by a Gazetted Officer along with one set of Basic information data (Checklist) and two sets of Attestation forms for verification of Certificates without fail.”
List of Certifications for Verification:
Candidates who have been shortlisted for the certificate verification process can check their allotted date and time for verification here. Candidates should attend the certificate verification process along with required certificates/ documents which can be downloaded from the Commission’s website. The list of documents that must be produced for verification is given below:
1. PDF of Group-IV Notification (www.tspsc.gov.in)
2. Checklist (Basic information data to be filled by the candidate & downloaded from The Commission’s website, 1 set).
3. Hall Ticket of the written examination.
4. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo)
5. Un-Employee declaration for claiming fee exemption for the applicants who are in the age group of 18-44 years (OC Un-Employees)
6. School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class or Certificate of Residence/Nativity. (when the candidates have not studied in School but studied privately or in open school)
7. Certificates of Educational (Bachelor’s degree)/ Technical (Typewriting and Shorthand) Qualification as per recruitment notification
8. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother Name.
9. Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name (Prescribed format hosted on Website)
10. Proof of age relaxation in case of Telangana State Government Servant (Regular Service certificates from the concerned department, Government of Telangana State / NCC instructor certificate/ Retrenched Census service certificate, Ex-servicemen Certificate if any.
11. Disabled persons must produce a Medical Certificate of disability.
12. NOC and Service Certificate from in-service candidates of State Government.
13. Two (2) Sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Officer.
14. Any other relevant document in pursuance of Notification.
The recruitment drive is conducted for a total of 1521 posts of Junior Assistant. The submission of online application for recruitment was started from June 7 to July 6, 2018. For further information, candidates can check the official website of the commission on tspsc.gov.in.
In 2019, Candidates who have qualified the examination conducted for the junior assistant-typist posts in Group 4 was conducted for first spell certificates verification from September 9 to October 18. The venue is the Rajabhadur Venkatram Reddy Women’s College of Pharmacy, Barkatpura, Hyderabad and verifications will be started from 10 am.
In 2018, TSPSC Group 4 result was declared on August 29. The Written examination was recruitment was conducted on October 7. Candidates who qualified for the examination will have to appear for certificate verification. List of candidates commonly picked up for Verification in the ratio of 1:5 – TSPSC Group 4 Certificates verification Schedule (First Spell)