TREI Society has established Residential Junior Colleges with an objective to provide quality education to the talented children. Presently, TREI Society is managing 04 TS Residential Junior Colleges(03 for Boys and one for Girls) in Telangana State.
TSREIS means Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society. Its official web portal is tresidential.cgg.gov.in and online applying web portal is tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
TSRJC CET and TSRDC CET notifications will be issued every year by the TREIS in Telangana State. TSRJC CET notification for Candidates seeking admission into Inter I year in its TS Residential Junior Colleges and College of Excellence ( Center for Competitions).
No.of TSR Jr Colleges:
- General Boys: 10
- General Girls: 25
- Total: 35
|Name of colleges||TSRJCs|
|Subject||TS Residential Junior Colleges under TREIS|
|Courses Offered||MPC, BPC and CEC Groups|
A. General Junior Colleges: Courses offered: MPC, BPC and CEC Groups with English medium
TS Residential Junior College for Girls, Hasanparthy, Warangal District: 10 Districts of Telangana State Candidates belongs to the district eligible for admission
TS Residential Junior College for Boys, Sarvail, Nalgonda District: 10 Districts of Telangana State Candidates belongs to the district eligible for admission
B. Minority Junior Colleges: Courses offered: MPC, BPC and CEC Groups with Urdu and English medium
TS Residential Junior College for Minorities Boys: Nagaram, Nizamabad. Warangal, Khammam, Adilabad, Nizamabad and Karimnagar Districts of Telangana State Candidates belongs to the district eligible for admission.
TS Residential Junior College for Minorities Boys, LB Nagar, Nagole – Hyderabad. Mahaboobnagar, Nalgonda, Medak, Rangareddy, Hyderabad Districts of Telangana State Candidates belongs to the district eligible for admission.
Salient features of TSR Junior Colleges:
- All the TSR Jr Colleges are providing education in Residential Mode
- Individual attention is being paid to each student
- Loco Parent system is implemented by appointing one loco parent to a group of 15 to 20 students.
- Long term Coaching is provided to students to prepare them for exams like EAMCET/CACPT
- The day starts with the physical exercises and Classes will commence at 8.00 am and academic activities will continue till 10.00 pm in the night
- Apart from the academic activities, importance is given to sports and games and other co-curricular activities for allround development of students.
Facilities and fee payable to the college at the time of Admission at all TSR Junior Colleges: There are good infrastructure facilities in addition to well-equipped laboratories, libraries, reading rooms and playgrounds with well equipped physical education dept. The colleges offer free education besides free boarding and lodging facilities to all selected candidates. Special care will be taken for talented and low achievers. Loco parent system is adopted to look after and guide the students staying in the hostel.
Special fee and examination fee: Special fee and examination fee will be collected as per the rate prescribed by BIE, Hyderabad. Caution deposit of Rs.25/- per year will be collected at the time of admission Maintenance charges: Maintenance charges Rs 1000/- will be collected at the time of admission for 1st year and Rs.1000/- in the 2nd year.
The Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society. This TREIS Head Office is located at Hyderabad.
Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS)
The first Residential School started by the Government of Combined Andhra Pradesh at Sarvail in Nalgonda District to cater the needs of Telangana pupils during 1971-72 in the buildings and land donated by Sarvodaya Trust Board.
To facilitate the maintenance of Residential Schools free from the normal restraints in Government Department, the Government have constituted A.P. Residential Schools Society (Regd.), Hyderabad during April, 1972 and permitted the opening of 2 more Residential Schools in the other two Regions in the State at Tadikonda in Guntur district and Kodigenahalli in Anantapur.
Later the Government have decided to extend the scheme to Intermediate level and permitted the opening of a Residential Junior College at Nagarjunasagar in 1975. At present the Society is managing 123 schools, 13 Junior Colleges and 1 Degree College, 220 KGBVs as shown below.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE SOCIETY: To establish, maintain control and manage Residential Schools and Colleges for the talented and meritorious children belonging to Scheduled Cases and others/residing within the State of Telangana and to do all acts and things necessary for or conducive to promotion of such schools and colleges. To affiliate and accord recognition to similar Residential Schools and Colleges established and run by any Society and private persons in the State.
- To prepare, introduce, supervise and modify from time to time the curriculum, syllabi and other programmes and conduct of examinations for the pupils in the Residential Schools and Colleges established by or affiliated to or recognized by the Society.
- To organise and conduct study courses, conferences, lectures, seminars, workshops, study tours and the like for the benefit of the staff and students of the Residential Schools and Colleges.
- As on date, there are 300 TGREIS Institutions functioning under the control of TGREIS Society. The following are the category-wise institutions functioning under the Society’s administrative control.
TS Residential Junior Colleges under TREIS
|Gender||TSRJC Name||District||MPC Seats||BPC Seats||MEC Seats||Total|