The Telangana State Veterinary University will issue the polytechnic admission notification 2018 in May 2018 for Admission into two years Animal Husbandry and Fisheries polytechnic Diploma courses for the academic year 2018-18 and the TSVU will invite the application forms from the eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma for admission into A.H. and Fishery courses.
The TSVU Polytechnic Diploma Programmes Admissions Counselling dates, Selected list have been announced and certificates verification and along with admission counselling would be started on 03-08-2018.
Counselling for Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Polytechnic seats for Telangana students will be held on 03-08-2018 from 9.00 AM. The candidates selected for counselling have been intimated by SMS, Voice call and by personal call letters by the University Officials. The same list link has been provided here. They have to report for counselling at 9.00 AM for registration.
Counselling for Animal Husbandry and Fisheries Polytechnic:
FINAL Counselling for Animal Husbandry (23 seats) and Fisheries Polytechnic (11 seats) for Telangana students will be held on 03-08-2018 from 9.00 AM as notified in the telugu daily “EENAADU/ Namasthe Telangana” on…..
1. Candidates must have applied for the course
2. Animal Husbandry Polytechnic course: OGPA 8.8 and above
3. Fishery Polytechnic course (Bhavadevarapally, Krishna district): OGPA of 8.5 and above.
4. BC-C category: All applicants- No restriction on OGPA
5. Special category: All applicants- No restriction on OGPA
6. Students who have taken admission during the first counselling are also eligible for counselling for change of college.
VENUE: Address Hall, Administrative office, PV Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University Rajendranagar, Hyderabad -500030 (OLD VETERINARY COLLEGE BUILDING).
The candidates will not be sent any individual intimation regarding the counselling.
List of candidates whose applications have been rejected for reasons like under age, urban area, Demand draft not enclosed and absence of other enclosures etc. is also appended below. The candidates who have been called for counselling and whose name find a mention in the selected list only will be considered for counselling. Since more number of applicants are called for counselling, all candidates called for counselling are not assured of seat.
The called candidates have to bring the following for counselling:
1. Passport size photographs – TWO
2. Cash of Rs.3500/- towards University fee
3. Call letter, if received.
4. SSC memo-Original and two Xerox copies
5. Bonafide certificates from I to X class- Original and two Xerox copies
6. Caste/Community certificate if applicable- Original and two Xerox copies
7. Transfer certificate-Original and two Xerox copies
8. Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable
9. NCC certificate, if applicable
10. CAP certificate, if applicable
11. Sports certificate, if applicable
12. Form- 3 (Non-Municipal area)-if not enclosed along with application
Selected candidates have to pay university fee amount of Rs.3500/ immediately after counselling and confirm the seat. This is in addition to college and hostel fee to be paid at their allotted colleges on or before ….failing which their seats will be cancelled. Classes have already started for the course. Exact Number of seats available at the time of counselling, due to cancellation if any, will be filled during the counselling. NOTE: Students are advised to check the Official website regularly for the latest guidelines and updated information on notification, courses and application Process.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details