TTD SVCMD PG Degree Music Dance Course Admission, Sri Venkateswara College of Music and Dance, Tirupati has given Regular Courses Admission notification 2018 and SVCMD invites applications for admission into Degree, PG (Music/ Dance) Courses. S.V.COLLEGE OF MUSIC & DANCE differs from others with spacious architecturally made beautiful unique buildings, sprawling playgrounds.
The colleges are located in central Tirupati, the abode of Lord Venkateswara and are located just 2 Kms from Bus-Stand, Railway Station adjoin Sri Venkateswara University Campus. The colleges offer a variety of traditional and modern courses so as to provide the best education to all deserving poor and the downtrodden community. Online Admissions into Full Time Regular Course B.Music / B.Dance for 2018-19
Friendly and supportive environment is provided that encourages hard work and academic achievements. Tutorial and pastoral care of high priority are given. The facilities, from a well-equipped laboratory, libraries, games and other related activities are matchless. When Compared with other institutions in the close vicinity.
1. 3 Years Degree: B.Music/ B. Dance
2. 3 Years Visarada Title Courses: Sangeetha Visarada/ Natya Visarada/ Tala Vadya Visarada/ Harikatha Visarada
3. 2 Years Praveena Title Course: Sangeetha Praveena/ Natya Praveena/ Tala Vadya Praveena/ Harikatha Praveena
4. 2 Years P.G. Course: M.A Music/ Dance
Intermediate/ 8th Class/ Visarada/ CC/ Diploma/ B.Music/ B.Dance/ Degree.
How to Apply:
Apply Online de ance….
Admission Schedule (Important Dates):
1. Issue of Notification: 15-05-2018
2. Online submission of application forms: 16-05-2018
3. Last date for online submission of application: 30-06-2018 05:00 PM
4. Admission Interview Phase – I counseling at S.V. College of Music & Dance, Balaji colony, TTD, Tirupati 18-06-2018 to 30-06-2018
5. Admission interview Phase –II: 02-07-2018 to 31-07-2018
6. 1st-year Classes commences: 02-07-2018
1. Mere attending to the interview does not confer right for a seat. The candidates must present / herself physically along with necessary certificates/documents for verification.
2. The Candidate should pay the Tuition Fee (as the case may be) and Special Fee on the day of the admission interview otherwise the seat will be canceled.
3.D.D.(Original) for Rs.50/- (Non-refundable) drawn in any Nationalized bank payable at Tirupati in favor of THE EXECUTIVE OFFICER, TIRUMALA TIRUPATI DEVASTHANAMS, TIRUPATI towards registration and processing fee which has to be enclosed to the filled-in the application.
Last date for submission of application: 30.06.2018.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details