UCE OU ME MTech Entrance Test, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad has given Part Time Post Graduate Programmes in Engineering 2019 /M.E / M.Tech (PTPG) Admissions 2019 notification under Centre For Continuing Engineering Education Programmes (CEEP).
The UCE invites applications from the eligible candidates having one-year post qualification experience for admission to six-semester part-time postgraduate programmes in the following disciplines.
1. Civil Engineering
2. Computer Science & Engineering
3. Electronics & Communication Engineering
4. Electrical Engineering
5. Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility for UCE OU ME MTech Entrance Test:
For M.E./M.Tech (Part-Time) programmes – 6 Semester (3 years) in CE, CSE, ECE, EE and ME
A. Educational Qualifications:
a) B.E/B. Tech of Osmania University in the Concerned discipline, or it’s equivalent.
b) AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized as equivalent to B.E/B.Tech.
c) For M.Tech (CSE) with specialization in (Computer Science & Engineering) B.E./B.Tech./AMIE in any branch of Engg./Tech. (or) Equivalent Masters Degree in Physics, Statistics, Mathematics or Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Applied Physics, Geophysics, M.Sc. (Comp. Sc.), M.Sc. (Information Systems), (Computer Applications and Electronics) and MCA (or) Equivalent.
B. Minimum of one year’s experience, as on 30th June 2019, reckoned from the date of qualifying degree.
C. Admissions to all programmes will be based on the performance at the entrance test. Candidates who secure a minimum of 36% marks in the Entrance Test under General and Backward Class category and 15% marks under the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Category will be considered for admission. In case of a tie at the entrance test, the date of birth will be considered and the older candidate will be considered for admission first.
How to Apply:
1. Each application must be accompanied by a registration fee in the form of a D.D for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “Director, CEEP-Admissions, O.U.” payable at Hyderabad.
2. The application form duly filled in should reach the Principal, University College of Engineering, Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007 (A.P.)
i) in person or by post, on or before 06 June 2019 (Saturday) by 5.00 p.m.
ii) in person only on or before 15 June 2019, (Monday) 5.00.P.M. with a late fee of (Rs.500/- in Cash)
3. No application will be entertained thereafter either by post or in person.
4. The filled-in application form dispatched through the post is to be superscribed “Application for Part-Time P.G. Admission in———————programme 2019-2020”.
Lists of documents to be attached with application form : (Only attested true copies)
i) Degree/Provisional Certificate B.E./B.Tech/AMIE/AMIETE.
ii) Transfer Certificate
iii) Migration Certificate. (If applicable)
iv) Valid Community Certificate as per the State Govt. Rules in force.
v) Service Certificate and permission letter from the employer.
vi) Date of Birth Certificate (S.S.C. or it’s equivalent)
vii) Memorandum of Marks of the B.E. Examination/ M.Sc./M.C.A./AMIE/AMIETE.
viii) Conduct certificate issued by the Principal of the college concerned/Head of the Department / Organization / Institution were working.
ix) Income Certificate obtained on or after 01.04.2019, (if applicable).
1. Last date of submission of filled in Application Form in person / by Post:
i) with a registration fee of Rs.1000:…
ii) with a registration fee of Rs.1000 + late fee of Rs.500:
2. Display of Provisional List of Eligible candidates for Entrance Test: 22 June 2019 (Monday)
3. Issue of Hall Tickets in respective Dept. : (Thursday & Friday)
4. Dates of Entrance Tests: (Saturday & Sunday).
(i) June 27, 2019 (Saturday) at 11.00 a.m. for ECE
(ii) June 27, 2019 (Saturday) at 02.30 p.m. for CE/EE/ME
(iii) June 28, 2019 (Sunday) at 11.00 a.m. for CSE
5. Results of Entrance Test will be displayed on the respective Department Notice Board on.
6. Counselling dates
i) Phase-I …
7. Commencement of Class Work: To be announced later