Hyderabad Central University has given the UoH All India Entrance Exam 2021 and the University of Hyderabad has invited online applications for admission to its masters and research programmes on its official website.
The University of Hyderabad will conduct the entrance exams online for admission to various post graduate (PG), research based courses in September. The exams are scheduled to be held between August /September. The varsity has decided to conduct the entrance exam following the Supreme Court nod to conduct JEE Main and NEET in September.
The online registration process started on 21-06-2021. Students interested and eligible to apply for the admission process can visit the official website at uohyd.ac.in on or before 20-07-2021.
The University of Hyderabad invites applications for admission to various 5 Year Integrated PG, PG, M.Tech, M.Phil. courses and PhD programmes through an All India Entrance Exam (UoH PG Entrance Test). Eligibility is Bachelors/ Masters Degree.
The University of Hyderabad (UoH) is accepting applications for its admission entrance test as per the schedule. According to the notification, aspirants seeking admission into post-graduate, master of technology, philosophy and PhD programmes have to appear for an all-India entrance test which will be held from as per the time table. The last date for submission of online applications is 20-07-2021 following which hall tickets will be issued one week before conduct of examination.
From the academic year 2021-2022, the UoH has introduced new post-graduate, doctoral and integrated MSc/PhD programmes thereby increasing the annual intake from 1,900 to 2,140. Applied Geology, Sanskrit Studies, Microelectronics and VLSI design have been approved for post-graduate programmes.
For PhD, the university has introduced electronics science and engineering and systems, computational biology, Hindi and anthropology. Besides this, an integrated master of science and PhD programme in animal biology and biotechnology have also been added to the list of new programmes.
The varsity has also resumed admissions for few courses such as master of technology in nanoscience and technology, master of philosophy in anthropology and regional studies. The new courses were recently approved during the academic council meeting.
1. IMA/ IM.Sc. Courses (5-year Integrated)
2. Postgraduate Courses: M.Sc., M.C.A. M.B.A., M.A., M.P.A., M.F.A, MPH, M.Ed., PG Diploma, M.Tech.
3. 5-year Integrated M.Tech
4. M.Phil. Courses
5. Ph.D. Programmes
6. Integrated M.Sc./ Ph.D.
Online Registration Fee/Application Fee:
- General Category : Rs. 600=00
- EWS : Rs.550/-;
- OBC Category : Rs. 400=00
- SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs. 275=00
Schedule for notification of the entrance examination results etc. and making them available on the University website. How to apply: Apply online through University website.
Instructions to Candidates:
Online Application for Admission to the courses offered in 2020.
The Candidates applying online may:-
1. Read the admission notification and Prospectus-2020, the eligibility criteria and availability of Seats Category-wise thoroughly before filling the application form.
2. Keep all the information ready before starting to fill the Application Form.
3. Keep ready the scanned (digital) images of your Photograph, Signature and Caste Certificate (if applicable).
4. OBC candidate has to upload caste certificate as per the GoI format. (State BC certificate will not be considered as proof of OBC) Applications submitted under OBC category without a valid OBC certificate will be rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained.
5. Please note your Application Number for future reference.
6. Incomplete application form will be rejected.
7. The application form will be considered complete only on receipt of the prescribed fees.
8. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Important Information: Hall Tickets, information to short-listed candidates for interview and selected/wait-listed candidates will only be notified in website. It is the responsibility of the candidates to check the University website for downloading the Hall Tickets, results and the relevant formats required for admission.
For further details including courses offered, eligibility criteria, prescribed fee, reservation policy and the Prospectus 2020-2021, please refer to the website http://acad.uohyd.ac.in or
Submitting the Online Application: 21-06-2021 to 20-07-2021
Downloading of Hall Tickets from one week before conduct of exam
Dates of Entrance Examinations: in August/ September.
|University of Hyderabad PGCET 2021|
|UoH PG Entrance Test 2021|
|UoH PG Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2021|
|UoH PG Entrance Test Result 2021|
|UoH PG & Research Program Admissions 2021|
|UoH PG Admission Counselling 2021|
|Hyderabad Central University Admission 2021|
|University Of Hyderabad Distance PG Diploma Course Admission 2021|
|UoH MBA Admission 2021|