Union Public Service Commission, Combined Medical Services or UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023 has been released on October 28 . Candidates who have qualified for the Mains exam can download their admit card now from the official website, upsc.gov.in.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023 will be available on the official website till November 21 . The exam is scheduled to be held on November 21 in two shifts. There will be two papers – Paper I & Paper II.
Candidates can download the Combined Medical Services admit card now from the steps given below. The direct link has also been shared for easy access. Candidates must check all the details given on the admit card carefully. In case of any discrepancy, they must report it to the exam conducting body immediately.
|Name of the admit card||UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card 2023|
|Title||Download the UPSC CMSE Admit Card 2023|
|Subject||Service Commission released UPSC CMSE Admit Card 2023|
|Admit Card download||from October 28|
|Exam Date||Nov 21|
How to download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023
- Candidates must visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission, upsc.gov.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the notification that reads, ‘Exam admit card for Combined Medical Services Mains 2023’
- Enter your login credentials like Registration Id or Roll Number.
- After logging in, your admit card for UPSC CMS would be displayed on your screen.
- Download and print a copy for future references.
- Download the UPSC CMS Admit Card
Applicants must cross-check all their details to avoid any mistakes while filling in the form. The UPSC CMS admit card 2023 is a mandatory and important document for examination as one is not allowed to enter the examination hall.
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2023 is a mandatory and important document for exam day. Candidates must remember to carry it to the exam hall and keep it safe even after exam ends. In case they forget to carry it, they will not be allowed to sit for the exam. The exam will have Paper 1 that will consist of the subjects General Medicine and Pediatrics and Paper 2 exam would be on Surgery, Gynecology & Obstetrics and Preventive & Social Medicine.