Govt of AP has released Visakhapatnam Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Pharmacist Posts Recruitment 2020 notification. Download Visakhapatnam Para Medical Staff Recruitment Application Form from the official website.
- DCHS, APVVP, Visakhapatnam Para Medical Recruitment [APVVP Hospitals]
- DMHO, Visakhapatnam Para Medical Recruitment [PHC Hospitals]
Health Department Visakhapatnam Para Medical Staff Recruitment: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Medical and Health Department Visakhapatnam District has given the Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 notification and these posts would be filled in all PHCs under control of DMHO (Dist. Medical and Health Officer)
Applications are invited for the Posts of Staff Nurses ,Lab-Technicians & Pharmacists Under the Administrative Control of District Medical & Health Officer, Visakhapatnam on Contract Basis from the qualified candidates for filling up of Staff Nurse , Lab-Technicians & Pharmacists on Contract basis in Visakhapatnam District as noted here under, Applications shall furnish to the DMHO, Visakhapatnam in the prescribed format.
The details can be obtained at Visakhapatnam District website address https://visakhapatnam.ap.gov.in/ (work in the institutions (PHCs) under the control of Dist. Medical and Health Officer, Visakhapatnam.)
APVVP Visakhapatnam Para Medical Staff Recruitment: AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, DCHS Visakhapatnam District has given the Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 notification and these posts would be filled in all APVVP Hospitals Under the Control of DCHS (District Coordinator of Hospital Services).
Applications are invited from qualified and eligible candidates for filling up of the vacant posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist Gr.lI, on a contract basis, initially for a period of l(one) year and likely to be extended in various Institutions in HeaIth Medical & Family Welfare Department, Govt. of AP under NHM schemes. (work in the APVVP Hospitals under the control of district Coordinator of Hospital Services, Visakhapatnam). The detailed notifications are available at https://visakhapatnam.ap.gov.in/
Visakhapatnam DMHO Post Details
- Staff Nurse posts: 68
- Lab Technician Gr-II posts: 12
- Pharmacist Gr-II posts: 16
APVVP Visakhapatnam Post Details:
- Staff Nurse: 123
- Lab Technician Gr-II: 01
- Pharmacist Gr-II: 12
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 34000/-
- Lab Technician Gr-II: Rs.28000/-
- Pharmacist Gr-II: 19: Rs. 28000/-
- GNM Course or B.Sc (Nursing) from an institution recognized by Govt. of A.P.
- Must be registered with AP. Nursing council
Lab Technician Gr-II:
- 1 Year Lab-Tech.course after intermediate (or)
- 2 Years vocational DMLT course and have completed one-year clinical training in selected Govt. hospital (i.e. Area Hospitals. Dist. Hospitals & Teaching Hospitals) in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training is must be required (Or) completed one-year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion certification” by the board of Apprenticeship training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai.
- A Degree in B.Sc with Medical LabTechnician as one of the Optional subject. (or)
- B.Sc Degree with B.Z.C in first Class or B.Sc (Life Science) in first class with PG Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS/SVIMS (OR)
- P.G. Diploma in clinical Bio-Chemistry course of the university recognized by U.G.C
- Must be registered with AP Para Medical Board.
- 02 Years Diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by Govt. of A.P.
- Bachelor Pharmacy
- Or any other Eligible Equivalent qualification
- Must be registered with AP Pharmacy Council
18 to 42 as on 01.07.2020. Relaxations in respect ofreserved categories, ExServicemen and PH candidatesas per rules.
Age Relaxation will be as follows:-
- For S.C’s and S.T’s & B.Cs 05 (Five years).
- For ex-servicemen 03 (Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
- For Physically Challenged persons 10 (Ten) years.
a) The candidates those belong to open category must pay an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) (Account Details Mentioned in Notification)
b) Payment receipt /Counterfoil shall be uploaded along with the online application. c) The SC, ST, BC and Physically Challenged persons are exempted from payment of fees.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
As per GO.Ms.No.163 HM&FW (B1) Dept. dt 12.09.2018 and G.O.Rt.No.301 HM&FW(B1) Dept. dt 20.06.2020.
- i. Total Marks –100.
- ii. 75% Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
- iii. Service weightage up to 15 Marks will be given to the candidates those who are working on contract / Outsourcing basis with the conditions as shown at “B”.
- iv. Course weightage. Up to 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year after passing of qualifying examination. 3
B. Allotment of Service weightage Marks: Up to 15%
- Tribal Service @2.5 marks for every six months of service.
- Rural Service @ 2 marks for every six months of service.
- Urban Service @ 1 mark for every six months of service.
C. Eligible service for awarding weightage:
The service weightages eligible to the staff /Applicants working in 104 (Mobile Medical Units) and also working in HDS/CDS/Aarogyasri HCT etc.) or under any PPP and others eligible as per rules, under the control of Director of Public Health & Family Welfare/Commissioner of A.P. Vaidhya Vidhana Parishad / Director of Medical Education through District Selection Committee or Appropriate Selection process which is applicable under the control of DPH&FW/APVVP/DME.
How to Apply
Online Or Offline Mode: The Candidates should submit the online /offline application duly uploading all relevant certificates as per the guidelines issued in the notification.
a) Only for Local Candidates shall submit their application form in enclosed format along with enclosures to the DCHS, Visakhapatnam on or before the last date of submission. All application covers should be superscribed on right top corner as follows Contract basis Recruitment – 2020 – Application for the Post of—-. The following documents are to be submitted in the following order only.
Applications shall furnish to the DMHO, Visakhapatnam in the prescribed format. The details can be obtained at Visakhapatnam District website address https://visakhapatnam.ap.gov.in/
Submit your application below Order:
- Check List
- Application Form
- 10th Class Marks List
- Caste Certificate
- PH Certificate (Southern Certificate)
- Study Certificate (i.e., 4th to 10th class)
- Education Qualification (i.e., Technical Education)
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Steps to Apply for Visakhapatnam Paramedical Recruitment
a. Candidates shall apply only through online. Applications will not be accepted other thanonline.
b. Visit website: https://visakhapatnam.ap.gov.in/
c. The last date for submitting an online application with all relevant documents for DMHO Recruitment and for APVVP Recruitment is mentioned dates.
d. Click on the website and fill up the details and upload all the relevant documents.
e. In the case of Open category candidates, Fee shall be paid for an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) (Account Details Mentioned in Notification)
f. While applying online, please make sure that the following copies of certificates are uploaded in pdf format within Size of 5mb.
List of Documents required for Uploading
i. Photo size (Imageformat)
ii. SSC or equivalent certificate (for Date ofBirth)
iii. Latest Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC (with categorization if any) issued by MRO concerned. In the absence of proper caste certificate, the candidate will be considered as OCcandidate.
iv. In case of Physically Challenged person, Latest certificate issued by Medical Board should be uploadedonline.
v. In case of Ex-servicemen, relevant certificate issued by competent authority shall be uploadedonline.
vi. Study Certificates from class IV to X from the school where the candidate studied. If SSC or its equivalent did by private study, without attending any school, residence certificate from MRO for the previous 7 years. (in prescribed proforma). In the absence of the above certificate, the candidate will be considered as non-local.
vii. Certificate of AP Nursing Council Registration certificate for 4 Staff Nurse post /AP Para Medical Board Registration Certificate for Lab-Tech.Gr.II post / AP Pharmacy council Registration for Pharmacist Gr.II post.
viii. GNM/B.Sc(Nursing ) Pass Certificate in case of Staff Nurse post.
ix. Requisite Pass Certificate in case of Lab-Tech.Gr.II post.
x. Requisite Pass Certificate in case of Pharmacist.Gr.II post.
xi. One year clinical training in selected Govt. hospital (i.e. Area Hospitals. Dist. Hospitals & Teaching Hospitals) in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training (Or) completed one-year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion certification” by the board of Apprenticeship training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai in case of candidates those who passed Inter Vocational MLT and applying for Lab- Tech.Gr.II post. xii. Mark list of all years as per the qualification for the applied posts xiii. Service certificate from the Controlling Officer/ concerned Officer or any other authority who appointed the applicant. If the service certificate is not enclosed duly signed by an Authorized Officer; the candidate will not be given any weightage. The prescribed proforma of Service Certificate is at the last page of this notification. xiv. Fees payment receipt / Counterfoil shall be uploaded.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- The above appointments are purely on a contract basis.
- The selected and appointed candidates should stay at their bonafide Headquarters only.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to serve in any part of the district.
NOTE: 1. The online application of the candidates with incomplete documents will summarily be rejected.
2. The applications of the candidates of those with NOT VISIBLE documents will also be rejected without any notice.
Important Dates for DMHO Visakhapatnam:
- Issue of Notification 29-06-2020.
- The time period for submission of Applications 29-06-2020 to 22-07-2020.
Important Dates for APVVP Visakhapatnam:
- Application Starting Date: 30-06-2020.
- Application closing Date: 15-07-2020.
Note: 1. The No.of vacancies mentioned above are provisional. The vacancies may increase or decrease. 2. The Staff Nurse and Lab-Technicians those who were already appointed during Covid-19 should apply for this post again as the Covid-19 recruitment tenure period is only one year.