VMF Cooperate to Education Policies Implementation: MOU entered between Vandematharam foundation and District Collector, Warangal, Government of Telangana Implementation of the MOU by MEOs and Headmasters concerned. Vandemataram Foundation (VMF), Warangal, Telangana and the office of District Collector, Warangal, Government of Telangana, agree to cooperate in progressing to implement educational policies of the Government of Telangana in the Government / Local body schools of Warangal district. The contents of the MOU are as follows.
The agreement is to work together continuous from the date of the formal sign of this memorandum of understanding as below until the end of 1st May 2017.
VMF agrees to work together and perform below activities
1) To provide continuous support to the department of education to implement educational policies of Government of Telangana through various Village Educational Development committees in the Warangal district, Telangana
2) To agree the year calendar of department of education with School Headmasters and provide continuous support to implement the calendar.
3) To continue to implement collector approved academic calendar in Government schools, in Warangal District.
4) No funds will be requested by VMF
VMF sensitised and helped residents of few villages in the Warangal district to form Village Educational Development Committees (VEDC) in those villages to improve government schools and ensure that conditions of schools are managed attentively and the quality education and moral education is imparted to school children. The detailed activities of VEDCs are provided in the annexure I.
Office of the District Collector, Government of Telangana agrees
1) To facilitate VMF to carry out above stated activities in Government schools in Warangal district.
2) To instruct Headmasters to cooperate with VMF volunteers and allow them to carry out these activities. Headmaster will have to allot one period per day for each 6, 7,8th classes of high schools and 3,4,5th classes of primary schools, to VMF Volunteer. In these classes VMF Volunteer will conduct training for improving minimum learning abilities for those children.
3) To instruct Headmasters to cooperate with VMF supported Village Educational Development Committees to carry out the listed activities in the annexure I.
4) As VEDCs have Sarpanch as honaray Chairman, and parents, educators and others from the community, recognise VEDC officially and transact accordingly.
5) To give priority for the requests for school requirement from VEDCs.
As agreed in this document, VMF carries out its operations in Government schools in Warangal district, in case of no cooperation from headmasters of schools, it will bring those situations to the notice of the District Collector, Warangal for further instructions. Partners resume the right to amend or terminate the agreement giving one month notice.
Head Master’s involvement:
The headmaster involves academic and infrastructure committee activities. High School Headmaster is a Special Secretary in VEDC. He will be one of the three signatories for the bank account. All committee meetings will provide regular updates to Headmasters. The headmaster will cooperate with the VMF coordinator and VEDC committee members and allow them to carry out agreed activities in the school. Headmaster allots one period for VMF Volunteers for classes 6th, 7th, and 8th 3rd, 4th and 5th.
VMF provides consultation and helps in establishing VEDC committees. VMF participates in meetings and support committee level activities. VMF Volunteer run the after school session to facilitate students’ day to day
Assignments and Conducting VEDC Meetings and communicate with all community members. VMF works as a bridge between community and school. VMF Volunteer plays a CATALYST role in the committees. VMF volunteers will run training for improving minimum learning abilities for classes 6th, 7th, and 8th 3rd, 4th and 5th in the allotted period by the headmaster. VMF Cooperate to Education Policies Implementation.
All these Class wise incharges and convener will form a Class wise committee at village level. One of them will be elected as President. They meet every month along with school Headmaster and VMF Volunteer and discuss on various points of 4 class wise in charges and take actions as required locally. They also manage the budget and bank account. Committee treasurer will manage the accounts.
In view of the above MOU, the concerned schools Headmasters are instructed to follow the contents of MOU and report compliance to the undersigned.