All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam, AISSEE OMR answer sheet 2022 and recorded responses have been released by National Testing Agency, NTA on its official website, https://aissee.nta.nic.in/. Students who have appeared the National level Sainik School Exam can check details and download the Sainik School Exam Answer sheet, recorded responses from the web portal.
Candidates are informed that the Sainik School Entrance Exam Answer Key has been released along with the OMR answer sheets, recorded responses as well. Those who appeared in the Sainik School exam can check the Provisional answer keys now on the official website, aissee.nta.nic.in.
AISSEE Answer Key 2022 is for the national level entrance exam that was held on January 9, 2022 in offline mode across India. Candidates must note that Sainik School Entrance exam answer key can be checked vis-a-vis candidate’s response sheet. Since these keys are only provisional in nature, the objection window has also opened.
Candidates must note that in case they are facing any problems with the answer key, they can raise objections on the same. The objections can be submitted online while logging in to the portal. Check the step-by-step process shared here along with the direct link to check the key.
|Answer Key||AISSEE OMR Answer Sheet|
|Title||Download the AISSEE Answer Sheet 2022|
|Subject||NTA has released Sainik School exam Answer Sheet 2022|
How to download AISSEE OMR answer sheet 2022 and recorded responses?
National Testing Agency, NTA has released the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam OMR answer sheets 2022 and recorded responses on its website, aissee.nta.nic.in after conduct of Sainik School Exam. All the students who have appeared the entrance examination can check the details and download the OMR Answer Sheet, recorded responses from the relevant web page. For downloading the OMR answer sheets and recorded responses, students can follow the below given simple steps.
- Visit the aissee.nta.nic.in website
Students need to open the official website of the Sainik School, aissee.nta.nic.in in your device.
- Click on the Answer sheet Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the 'AISSEE OMR answer sheets and recorded responses' link at under current events section On the homepage.
- Click on Relevant Link
After clicking on the OMR answer sheets and recorded responses link, A new web page will appear on the display screen. you can see two separate links – Through Application Number and Password and Through Application Number and Date of Birth. Now, click on the relevant link you want to check.
- Enter Login Details
In the OMR answer sheets and recorded responses downloading web page, student can enter the application Number, Date of Birth along with captcha code for security purpose in the required fields and click on the Sign in button.
- Download the Answer sheet
After clicking on the Sign in button, your OMR answer sheets and recorded responses would be displayed. Now download Class 6 AISSEE OMR answer sheets and recorded responses or Class 9 AISSEE OMR answer sheets and recorded responses, take a print and preserve it for future reference.
- Check your Score
Now student can check your score with these OMR answer sheets and recorded responses.
All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE) OMR answer sheets, recorded responses and provisional answer keys are displayed at the official web page for admission to Sainik Schools.
Steps to view the OMR answer sheet and making a representation on the recorded responses
- Please go to website https://aissee.nta.nic.in
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin as displayed and Submit.
- Click ‘Click to View & Challenge OMR’.
- You will see your OMR answer sheet.
- Scroll down and click “Click here to View & Challenge Recorded OMR”.
- You will see a table of your details and another table of recorded responses, with the columns, Name of the Course, Question Number in sequential order, Recorded Response as per OMR Sheet ( ‘*’ Means Multiple Marking), Response(s) Claimed.
- The recorded responses are the ones to be used by NTA for processing your result.
- If you wish to make any representation against the recorded response, you may use any one or more of the options given in the next four columns by clicking the check box After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claims’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the questions, recorded responses and the responses claimed by you.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Modify your Claims’, ‘Save your Claims and Pay Fee’.
- Click on ‘Pay Fee ‘.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay a non-refundable processing fee @ 100/- . Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm.