AISSEE OMR Sheet 2023 PDF file is available for downloading on its official website, https://aissee.nta.nic.in/. Students who are appearing examination can check details and download also Sainik School Exam OMR Sheet from here.
AISSEE 2023 exam is an all India Sainik School Entrance Exam would be conducted every year for admission into Class VI and Class IX in Sainik Schools across India.
This year, Sainik School Admission Exam will be held on 08-01-2023, for Class VI Exam by 10:00 am to 12:30 pm for Class IX Exam by 10:00 am to 01:00 pm and by across country. Class 6 Sainik School Entrance Exam would be conducted in multiple languages and Class 9 Sainik School Entrance Exam would be conducted in English only.
Sainik Schools Society (SSS) is an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Defence, Govt of India. The Society runs Sainik Schools. Sainik Schools are English medium residential schools affiliated to CBSE.
Sainik Schools prepare Cadets to join the National Defence Academy (NDA), Khadakwasla (Pune), Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala and other Training Academies for officers. At present there are a total of 33 Sainik Schools across the country.
|OMR Sheet||AISSEE OMR Sheet 2023|
|Name Of The Exam||Sainik School Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Agency Name||Sainik School Society|
|Subject||Sainik School Entrance Exam OMR Sheet Pdf file Download|
|Name Of The Department||Ministry of Defence|
|AISSEE Answer Sheet||AISSEE OMR Answer sheet and recorded responses|
Sainik Schools Society offers admission to Class VI and Class IX for the academic year 2023-24, Admission is based on the performance of candidates in the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Examination (AISSEE). Mode of Examination is Paper pencil on OMR answer sheets for admission to both Class VI and Class IX.
AISSEE OMR sheets are specially designed papers that can be read by the OMR software. These sheets are used for most competitive examinations in India, in which a lot of students participate.
As these answer sheets are designed using special OMR software, students cannot create their own sheets for practice purpose at home using the generic designing tools in their PC. Hence, we provide OMR sheet free sample PDF for practice.
You can click any of these links and download the PDF of that particular sample of OMR sheet for practice. After you have downloaded the sheet, the next step is to take the printout so that you can practice filling the sheet.
Method of Recording Answers on AISSEE OMR Sheet:
Candidate should follow the instruction to record the answers on the AISSEE OMR sheet.
- A separate Sainik School Exam OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) answer sheet will be provided to the candidate in the Examination Hall on the exam date.
- Candidates are required to indicate their answers at an appropriate place on the AISEE OMR sheet.
- A copy of the specimen OMR Sheet will be uploaded on the website of Sainik School Exam.
- Only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen is to be used to write on the OMR Sheet.
- Candidates should bring their own ballpoint pens.
- Use of pencil is strictly prohibited.
- For each question, there are four probable answers, out of which only one is correct.
- The candidate is required to select the correct answer and darken the corresponding circle of the chosen answer.
- For example, if your answer for Question no. 39 is C, darken the circle under C as given below. 39.
- No change in the darkened circle is allowed. Striking, applying white/correction fluid and erasing on the Sainik School OMR sheet is also not allowed. Such answers will not be evaluated.
- 1 marks will be given for every correct answer.
- No negative marking will be done.
Steps to fill the AISSEE OMR Sheet?
In the exam hall, invigilator will give OMR Sheet and Test Book let on the exam day. Students should read the instructions which were given on the OMR Sheet and Test Book let before filling the OMR Sheet. Students should fill wit Blue/Black Ball Point Pen Only.
- Fill Roll Number
When you receive the OMR sheet, first fill your roll number as printed on your admit card in the boxes at the Roll Number Section and bubble the the respective circle.
- Fill the Exam Center
Fill your exam center in the exam center section and bubble the respective cirlce.
- Fill the Test Booklet No
Fill your Main Test Booklet Number as printed on your Test Booklet) in the Boxes at Main Test Booklet No. Section and bubble the respective cercle.
- Sign on the OMR Sheet
Sign on the bottom of the OMR sheet at the Full Signature of the Candidate Box.
- Fill your details
Fill your State, district, Block and Center Codes in this Section.
- Invigilator will Sign on the OMR Sheet
The invigilator will check the all details and sign on the bottom of the OMR sheet at the Full Signature of the Invigilator Box.
- Select the Correct Answer
For each question, there are four probable answers, out of which only one is correct. The candidate is required to select the correct answer and darken the corresponding circle of the chosen answer.
Instructions For Marking On AISSEE OMR Answer Sheet:
- Use black or blue ball point pen to fill the details in the boxes and bubbles.
- Fill all details in the boxes and dark bubbles carefully.
- Darken the bubbles completely. Don’t put a tick mark or a cross mark where it is specified that you have to fill the bubbles completely.
- Half-filled or over-filled bubbles will not be read by the software
- Don’t use blade, fluid/Eraser and stickers on the OMR sheet.
- Do not fold the Answer Sheet and do not make any stray marks on this Sheet.
- Fill the bubbles completely. Half-filled or over-filled bubbles will not be readable in scanning.
- Never use pencils to mark your answers as they might not get recognized by the scanner.
- Please write in Block letters and write one character in a box.
- Write your name as per School Records (Leave Space between First Name, Middle Name and Last Name)
- Write school name in the box in which you had you applied for admission.
- boxes are given for filling candidate roll no., fill candidate roll no. in the box of Roll No. and dark concern bubbles.
- boxes are given for filling exam center code, fill exam center code in the box of EXAM CENTER CODE and dark concern bubbles.
- box is given for filling question paper set, fill question paper set & dark concern bubble.
- Please ensure that all details are filled correctly and sharply on OMR Sheet.
FAQs on AISSEE
What is an AISSEE OMR Sheet?
AISSEE OMR means Optical Mark Recognition. Is a specially designed paper by OMR Software for Sainik School Entrance Exam.
How To Fill The Details On OMR Sheet For AISSEE?
If your ROLL NO is “25232572” (as printed on your admit card). Fill the ROLL NO Digits in the given box and fill the respective bubble.
How To Fill Test Booklet No. On OMR Sheet?
The candidate should check carefully that the Test Booklet Code printed on the Answer Sheet is the same as printed on Test Booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet and the OMR Answer Sheet. If your TEST BOOKLET NO is “275256” (as printed on your Test Booklet). Fill the TEST BOOKLET NO Digits in the given box and fill the respective bubble.
How to fill and Mark on SIDE 2 OMR Answer Sheet?
The candidate should check carefully that the Main Booklet Code printed on Side-2 of the Sainik School Exam OMR Sheet is the same as printed on Main Test Booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Main Test Booklet and the OMR Sheet.
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam||AISSEE Exam|
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Exam 2023||AISSEE 2023|
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Exam Registration 2023||AISSEE Registration 2023|
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Online Application Corrections 2023||AISSEE Online Application Corrections 2023|
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Pattern 2023||AISSEE Exam Pattern 2023|
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Exam Date 2023||AISSEE Exam Date 2023|
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam OMR Sheet 2023||AISSEE OMR Sheet 2023|
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Admit card 2023||AISSEE Admit Card 2023|
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Answer Key 2023||AISSEE Answer Key 2023|
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Result 2023||AISSEE Result 2023|
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Class 6 Result 2023||AISSEE Class 6 Result 2023|
|All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Final Result 2023||AISSEE Final Result 2023|
|AISEE Admission 2023||Sainik School Admission 2023|
3 thoughts on “AISSEE OMR Sheet 2023 for Sainik School Entrance Exam and More Details here”
OMR sheet specimen
Omr aissee exam for 2021 22 ke liye Kab jaari hogi.