Sainik School Entrance Exam Date 2022 or AISSEE Exam Date 2022 announced on its web portal. As per the NTA Web Note, AISSEE Online Application submission deadline extended and revised exam date Announced at ‘aissee.nta.nic.in‘. The deadline for admissions to Sainik schools across the country is 05-11-2021. The AISSEE 2022 examination scheduled to be held on January 09, 2022.
The online application window for the All India Sainik School Exam (AISSEE) 2022 for class 6th and 9th admission will close on November 05. Candidates who have not yet applied for the exam can apply online at aissee.nta.nic.in. The National Testing Agency will conduct AISSEE on 09-01-2022.
The deadline for submitting online application for All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2022, which is to be conducted for admission in Sainik schools across the country, has been extended.
The application date has been extended and the examination has also been postponed. So, Candidates who want to apply for the Sainik School entrance test can apply on its portal. In fact, the decision was taken to give students another chance to apply for the Sainik School exam,
Non-reserved students have to pay an application fee of Rs.550 and SC and ST students Rs.400. First go to the official website aissee.nta.nic.in and login. Now fill out the application form. The application can be filed by uploading photos of required documents and making online payments.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Date : 09-01-2022
AISSEE Exam Date Highlights
- AISSEE 2022 will be conducted by NTA on January 9, 2022.
- According to the schedule, AISSEE for Class 6 students will be conducted from 2 PM to 4:30 PM and for Class 9, the exam will be conducted from 2 PM to 5 PM.
- NTA will be conducting AISSEE through OMR answer sheets which will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
Candidates can download their admit card form the official website. Students should check their name, roll, number, exam date and timing, examination centre, and other details on the admit cards. For any clarification or discrepancy, students can reach out to the NTA Help Desk or write to NTA at email@example.com.
To qualify, students must score a minimum of 25% marks in each subject of the exam and a 40% aggregate in all subjects. There are no minimum marks prescribed for students belonging to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category. After qualifying, students will undergo admission criteria, ranks in merit lists, document verification before their final selection for the academic session of 2022-23. The exam will be conducted in paper pen mode in 176 cities across India.
NTA AISSEE 2022 Schedule
|Opening date for Sainik School Registrations||27-09-2021|
|Closing date for Sainik School Registrations||05-11-2021|
|Sainik School Entrance Exam date (AISSEE Exam Date)||09-01-2022|
|Sainik School Entrance Exam Admit Card||30-12-2021|
|Sainik School Entrance Exam Result||20-01-2022|
Sainik School Entrance Exam online application submission Last Date: The NTA has extended the last date to apply for AISSEE as it was receiving complaints from the prospective candidates facing difficulties to obtain and upload the category certificate such as SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL etc. Now, the online application window for the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) 2022 will be open till 26-10-2021.
The authorities of AISSEE have given another chance to students as they will now be able to visit the official website of NTA AISSEE, aissee.nta.nic.in to apply for the Sainik School Entrance examination till 5 pm on 26-10-2021.
Eligibility for Class 6th Sainik School Admission: The candidates should be between 10 and 12 years as on 31.03.2022. Admission for girls was also open.
Eligibility for Class 9 Sainik School Admission: The candidates should be between 13 and 15 years as on 31.03.2022 and should have passed Class 8, from a recognised school, at the time of admission.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Application Fee: The application fee for reserved category candidates is Rs.400 and for all other candidates, it is Rs.550. AISSEE is a national level entrance test conducted for admission to Class 6 and Class 9 at 33 Sainik Schools across the country.
Steps to apply for Sanik School Admission 2022:
- Visit the official website, i.e., aissee.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads ‘Fill application form- AISSEE 2021.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Register yourself and proceed with the application form.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Online Application Correction
- Candidates will be able to make corrections in any of the details submitted by them in their Exam Application Form online through the correction window at https://aissee.nta.nic.in, during the period when the correction window will be made available.
- The correction window would open on the third week of December.
- Also, candidates will also be able to replace the documents already uploaded with the correct documents, in case here has been an error in uploading.
- Earlier the correction window was scheduled to open on December 5 and close down on December 9, and the admit card release date was December 23, which has not been postponed as per the newly released notice.
- Candidates will have to check the official site for more related details on AISSEE.
- Candidates are advised to be in touch with the NTA website www.nta.ac.in for any update in this regard.
FAQs on Sainik School Exam 2022
What is the Exam date of the Sainik School exam?
All India School Entrance Exam 2022 would be held on 09-01-2022.
What are the Sainik School exam timings?
All India School Entrance Exam 2022 would be held for Class VI: From 10.00 am to 12.30 pm and for Class IX: From 10.00 am to 1.00 pm.
What is the mode of conducting the Sainik School Entrance Test?
The Sainik School Entrance test will be conducted in paper pen mode. that means OMR Based Exam
Is there negative marks for a wrong answer in Sainik School Exam?
No, there is no negative mark for a wrong answer in Sainik School Exam
What is the medium of the question paper for Class VI Sainik School Exam?
Medium of the question paper of the exam for admission to Class VI will be any one of the languages (English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Odiya, Gujarati, Assamese, Punjabi, Bengali and Urdu), opted by the candidates in their application form.
What is the medium of the question paper for Class IX Sainik School exam?
Medium of the question paper of the exam for admission to Class IX will be English Medium only.