AP D.Ed 2nd Year Exam Fee Due Dates 2022 for D.El.Ed Course Annual Exams. The Director of Government of Examinations, Andhra Pradesh has given the D.Ed 2nd Year 2022-2024 Batch Special Examination Fee Notification. For more details are available at https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/
AP DEd 2nd year annual exams will be held in December. The government of AP has decided to conduct the second year D.El.Ed examinations of 2018-20 batch students in December next month. Regular students as well as those who have failed in the previous batch may also appear for the exams. Regular students have to pay on or before December 01 and he exam fee is Rs.250 and the penalty fee is Rs 50 / – till December 7.
- Students who fail will pay Rs.250 for six subjects,
- Rs.175 for three subjects,
- Rs.150 for two subjects,
- A subject has to pay Rs.125 per subject.
For more details, students should contact their college’s Principals to pay their fees in time and attend the exams.
|Name of the details||AP D.Ed Exam Fee Dates|
|Title||D.Ed 2nd Year Exam Fee Due Dates|
|Subject||BSE AP has issued D.Ed 2nd Year Exam Fee Due Dates 2022|
|Exams for||2015-2017 to 2018 to 2022 batch|
|Category||Exam Fee dates|
|AP D.El.Ed web page||https://www.bse.ap.gov.in/D.EI.ED_Links.aspx|
DGE, AP has informed that the D.Ed 2nd-year Examinations of above said batches will be conducted in the month of December. D. Ed Second Year 2022-2024 Special Exams Time Table has been announced. The failed candidates with regard to Theory /Internal /Practicals /Records in earlier batches are also eligible to appear for these Examinations as private candidates.
The due dates for remittance of Special Exam fee are as follows: BSE Andhra Pradesh has notified that the D.E1.Ed., 2nd year Examinations for above said batches will be conducted in the month of April/May 2022. The failed candidates of previous batch of D.E1.Ed., are also eligible to appear for the examinations as private candidates.
The following are the due dates for remittance of Examination Fee and submission of nominal rolls.
Exam Fee Dates for D.Ed Candidates
|particulars||Last date of remittance of fee by the candidates|
|Without late fee||22-04-2022|
|with a late fee of Rs.50/-||29-04-2022|
Exam Fee Dates for Principals
|Particulars||Last date for remittance of exam fee by the Principals in Govt. Treasury|
|Without late fee||23-04-2022|
|With a late fee of Rs.50/-||30-04-2022|
Key Dates for NRs Submission
- Date for submission of NRs in the O/o the DEO Concerned: 04-05-2022
- Date for submission of NRs by the DEO in the O/o the DGE: 07-05-2022
How to Pay Exam Fee?
The Web link to upload applications online will be available from 21-11 -2020. The Examination fee is Rs.250/– for regular candidates. The fee has to be remitted separately for regular & once failed candidates through separate consolidated challans in the Government Treasury through AP CFMS to the following Head of Account.
Website : www.cfms.ap.gov.in
ESE 03 – Director of Government Examinations
1041 – Minor Exam fee (D.Ed)
Procedure for remittance of examination fee:
- first visit the cfms.ap.gov.in,
- Click on Receipt Links
- Click on Citizen challan
- Go to ESE-03 (Department- Director of govt. exams)
- Go to 1041 (D.Ed Exam fee)
- Click on Submit
- Fill the all details
- Manual payment/ e- payment (Manual payment at any SBI branch)
The Examination fee is Rs.250/-for regular candidates. The fee has to be remitted separately for regular and once failed candidates through separate consolidated challans in the Government Treasury to the following
Head of Account.
The fee structure for once failed candidates is as follows:
|For four & five subjects||Rs.250-00|
|For three subjects||Rs.175-00|
|For two subjects||Rs.150-00|
|For one subject||Rs.125-00|
All the principals are requested to furnish information relating to the candidates of other than 2016-2018 batches online duly furnishing the MNR (Manuscript Nominal Roll) along with fee challan. Note: The principal is instructed that Fee should not be paid for those candidates whose 1st-year results are kept under with-held.
Instructions on payment of Examination Fee and submission of Nominal Rolls:
D.Ed 2nd Year Examination Fee Due Dates – Payment of Examination Fee and submission of Nominal Rolls – Certain Instructions. With reference to this Office Press Note cited, all the Principals of Government DIETs and Private D.Ed., Colleges in the State are requested to follow the instructions given below for payment of fee, submission of Nominal Rolls, online uploading of applications and Practical Marks.
- Dates given in the Press Note for remittance of Examination Fee and submission of Nominal Rolls are to be strictly followed.
- Separate Challans has to be remitted for regular and private candidates.
- All the names of candidates for whom the consolidated challan is taken have to be written on the backside of the Challan.
- Principals are requested to prepare manuscript Nominal Rolls for all the candidates appearing for the examinations separately as per the format given below.
- Nominal Rolls (Manuscript), Original Challans, Copy of web applications are to be submitted.
- Particulars of present batch regular candidates and failed candidates can be uploaded in the online format.
- But in respect of previous candidates, Manuscript Nominal rolls have to be submitted along with their manual applications and Marks Memos. The batch and Previous roll No. s of these candidates along with memos have to be mentioned clearly.
- The site will be opened to receive the applications of the candidates along with Internal Marks, Record Marks, and Practicum Marks during the 2nd week of September and the same will be informed to all the Principals.
- From this year onwards the system of submitting the Nominal Rolls for D.Ed., 2nd d year in the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad has been dispensed with.
- Now the Principals have to submit the Nominal Rolls in the O/o District Educational Officer concerned with on the given date.
- Care has to be taken while uploading the Practicum and Record Marks.
- Marks once uploaded will. not be changed under any circumstances. The Principals will be held responsible for any mistakes in the marks during uploading.