AP D.Ed 2nd Year Exam Fee Due Dates, The Director of Government of Examinations, Andhra Pradesh has given the D.Ed 2nd Year 2016-2018 Batch Special Examination Fee Notification and DGE, AP has informed that the D.Ed 2nd-year Examinations of 2016-2018 batch will be conducted in the month of August 2018. D. Ed Second Year 2016-2018 Special Exams Time Table has been announced.
The failed candidates with regard to Theory/Internal/Practicals/Records in earlier batches are also eligible to appear for these Examinations as private candidates.
The due dates for remittance of Special Exam fee are as follows:
|Sl.No||particulars||Last date of remittance of fee by the candidates||Last date of remittance of fee by the principals in Govt. treasury||Last date for submission of Nominal Rolls& Fee challans in the office of DEO Concerned:|
Last date for submission of Nominal Rolls& Fee challans by the DEO in the O/o DGE Hyd:
|01||Without late fee||02-07-2018||03-07-2018|
|with a late fee of Rs.50/-||09-07-2018||10-07-2018|
The Examination fee is Rs.250/-for regular candidates. The fee has to be remitted separately for regular and once failed candidates through separate consolidated challans in the Government Treasury to the following
Head of Account.
0202 – Education, Sports, Arts, and Culture
01 – General Education
102 – Secondary Education
06 – Director of Government Examinations
800 – User Charges
(D.D.O.Code for remitting the amount is 27000303001)
The fee structure for once failed candidates is as follows:
|01||For four & five subjects||Rs.250-00|
|02||For three subjects||Rs.175-00|
|03||For two subjects||Rs.150-00|
|04||For one subject||Rs.125-00|
All the principals are requested to furnish information relating to the candidates of other than 2016-2018 batches online duly furnishing the MNR (Manuscript Nominal Roll) along with fee challan.
Note: The principal is instructed that Fee should not be paid for those candidates whose 1st-year results are kept under with-held.
Instructions on payment of Examination Fee and submission of Nominal Rolls:
D.Ed 2nd Year Examination Fee Due Dates – Payment of Examination Fee and submission of Nominal Rolls – Certain Instructions
With reference to this Office Press Note cited, all the Principals of Government DIETs and Private D.Ed., Colleges in the State are requested to follow the instructions given below for payment of fee, submission of Nominal Rolls, online uploading of applications and Practical Marks.
1. Dates given in the Press Note for remittance of Examination Fee and submission of Nominal Rolls are to be strictly followed.
2. Separate Challans has to be remitted for regular and private candidates.
All the names of candidates for whom the consolidated challan is taken have to be written on the backside of the Challan.
3. Principals are requested to prepare manuscript Nominal Rolls for all the
candidates appearing for the examinations separately as per the format given below.
4. Nominal Rolls (Manuscript), Original Challans, Copy of web applications are to be submitted.
5. Particulars of present batch regular candidates and failed candidates can be uploaded in the online format.
6. But in respect of previous candidates, Manuscript Nominal rolls have to be submitted along with their manual applications and Marks Memos. The batch and Previous roll No.s of these candidates along with memos have to be mentioned clearly.
7. The site will be opened to receive the applications of the candidates along with Internal Marks, Record Marks, and Practicum Marks during the 2nd week of September and the same will be informed to all the Principals.
8. From this year onwards the system of submitting the Nominal
Rolls for D.Ed., 2nd d year in the Director of Government Examinations, A.P., Hyderabad has been dispensed with. Now the Principals have to submit the Nominal Rolls in the O/o District Educational Officer concerned with on the given date.
9. Care has to be taken while uploading the Practicum and Record Marks.
10. Marks once uploaded will. not be changed under any circumstances. The Principals will be held responsible for any mistakes in the marks during uploading.