AP EAMCET Web Option Entry 2023 or AP EAPCET Web Option Entry 2023, Certificate Verification Schedule, Seats Allotment Dates are announced on its https://sche.ap.gov.in. AP EAMCET MPC Stream Web based Admissions Counselling Notification and Detailed Schedule released for Processing Fee Payment, Certificate Verification & Option Exercising For Web Based Counselling.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is keen in implementation of paperless administration by utilizing information technology services to expedite the admissions. Accordingly with a view to accelerate the admission process and streamline academic activity, online verification of data with help of various Government Departments has been taken up this year.
Important parameters necessary for deciding merit and for allotment of seats have been verified through web services from the input data provided by the candidates while applying for APEAPCET test. APSCHE has activated the AP EAMCET Counselling web option entry.
|Counselling Name||AP EAPCET Option Entry 2022|
|Title||AP EAPCET Web Option Entry 2022|
|Subject||JNTU K will start the AP EAPCET Web Options 2022 Entry|
|Counselling Stream||MPC Stream | BiPC Stream|
|Counseling Dates||a) 22-08-2022 to 03-09-2022 for MPC Stream|
b) 23 to 31-12-2021 for BiPC Stream
|Admission||a) MPC Stream: Admissions into Engineering Courses|
b) BiPC Stream: Admission into Biotechnology, B Pharmacy, Pharma-D Courses
|EAPCET Counselling Schedule||Download Andhra Pradesh EAPCET Counselling Schedule from here|
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test, AP EAPCET Counselling 2023 is underway and its registration process started on October 25, 2021. As per the schedule, the Option Entry has started for EAPCET from November 2, 2021 and is now available on the official website, eapcet-sche.aptonline.in.
AP EAMCET Counselling will end after the admission process ends. The allotment order for phase 1 will be released on November 10, 2021. Candidates will have to login using their Id, Password and other credentials in order to exercise the web option facility or Option entry for EAPCET.
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE has made sure that the entire Counselling process is done online due to the COVID-19 situation. Check below the step-by-step process on how to exercise Option entry.
AP EAMCET Web Option Entry Dates
|MPC Stream Counselling Dates||22-08-2022 to 06-09-2022|
|Online Payment of Processing Fee cum Registration||August 22 to August 30, 2022|
|Online Verification of uploaded Certificates||23-08-2022 to 05-09-2022|
|Exercising the Web-Options by theCandidates||13-09-2022 to 17-09-2022|
|Change of Options for the candidates||18-09-2022|
|Allotment of Seats||September 22, 2022|
|Self-Reporting & Reporting at college||September 23 to 27, 2022|
|Commencement of classwork||September 26, 2022|
How to exercise AP EAPCET Web Option Entry?
- Candidates must visit the official website of AP EAMCET counselling by APSCHE, eapcet-scheaptonline.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘Web Options.’
- A new page would open where you can enter your Hall Ticket Number and Date of birth.
- You may now exercise any of the options available.
- Remember to save changes and submit once done.
- apply for options now using the direct link
Candidates must remember to Freeze the options that they choose. According to the rules of AP EAMCET Counselling 2023, if the options are merely saved and not freezed, in that case, the last saved option will be considered for seat allotment.
Candidates can exercise the Option Entry till November 5, 2021. After this, they will be given a day’s time to change the options as well, on November 6, 2021. Keep a check here and on the official website for more updates on the Counselling process.
For any Help such as change of Mobile Number, Non-Receipt of Login Id, Registration Number or any other corrections, candidates are requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of AP EAMCET.
Steps to be followed in AP EAPCET Counselling
- Pay Processing Fee on Online
- Slot Booking for Verification of Certificates
- Attend the Certificates Verification at HLCs
- Candidates Registration
- Candidates Login for Option Entry
- Print List of Saved Options
- Fee Payment: First, qualified students pay the processing fee at the official website for book the slot for attending verification of certificates.
- Certificates Verification Schedule: Students need to attend the certificates verification with the necessary documents.
- Web Options Entry Schedule: After verification of certificates, students would be received user name and login id details for web option entry as per the schedule.
- Certificates Verification for would be done cast wise and category wise at help line centers.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://apeamcet.nic.in
Candidates must log in to the official website to correct the web options and submit changes. The seat allotment result would be based on the candidate’s choice of options. The allotment would also depend upon the number of seats available in a college and in a course for the required categories. Students appeared in AP EAMCET 2023 exam can get more information on web options on the official website, eapcet-sche.aptonline.in.
How to edit AP EAPCET Web Options?
- Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test, eapcet-sche.aptonline.in.
- Go to ‘Forms’ and click on the ‘Web Options’ link available on the home page.
- Enter hall ticket number and date of birth to log in.
- Fill in the required details and change options if it is applicable.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and take a print of the submitted application form for any future reference.
AP EAMCET BiPC final phase web based counselling Dates
- Date of issue of Notification : 27.01.2023
- Date of publication on news papers : 28.01.2023
- Commencement of Payment of Processing Fee cum registration online : From 31.01.2023 to 01.02.2023
- Commencement of Verification of Certificates at HLCs Online : From 31.01.2023 to 02.02.2023
- Option Entry : From 31.01.2023 to 02.02.2023
- Change of options 03-02-2023
- Allotment of Seats 06.02.2023
- Self Reporting ,Reporting at college and Commencement of classwork From 07.02.2023 to 10.02.2023