AP EPACET 2021 or AP EAMCET 2021 Web Option Entry, Certificate Verification Schedule, Seats Allotment Dates are announced on its admission counselling web portal. AP EAMCET 2020 MPC Stream Web based Admissions Counselling Notification and Detailed Schedule released for Processing Fee Payment, Certificate Verification & Option Exercising For Web Based Counselling.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is keen in implementation of paperless administration by utilizing information technology services to expedite the admissions. Accordingly with a view to accelerate the admission process and streamline academic activity, online verification of data with help of various Government Departments has been taken up this year.
Important parameters necessary for deciding merit and for allotment of seats have been verified through web services from the input data provided by the candidates while applying for APEAMCET 2020 test. APSCHE has activated the AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 web option entry. The link has been activated on the official site of APSCHE APEAMCET on apeamcet.nic.in.
Candidates from rank 1 to 60,000 can make changes in the option till December 29, 2020.
MPC Stream AP EAMCET 2nd Phase Counselling Dates
- 2nd phase Payment of processing fee from 21-01-2021
- 2nd phase Verification of certificates: 21-01-2021 to 23.01.2021
- For 2nd phase Web Option entry: from 21-01-2021 to 23.01.2021
- 2nd Phase MPC Stream AP EAMCET Seat Seat Allotment Result on 25-01-2021
First Phase BiPC Stream AP EAMCET Web Counselling dates 2021:
- Fee Payment for Registrations: 08-02-2021 to 12-02-2021
- Certificates verification: 09-02-2021 to 11-02-2021
- Web Options Entry dates: 10-02-2021 to 12-02-2021
- Seat Allotment Result: 14-02-2021
For any Help such as change of Mobile Number, Non-Receipt of Login Id, Registration Number or any other corrections, candidates are requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of AP EAMCET.
Steps to be followed
- Pay Processing Fee on Online
- Slot Booking for Verification of Certificates
- Attend the Certificates Verification at HLCs
- Candidates Registration
- Candidates Login for Option Entry
- Print List of Saved Options
Fee Payment: First, qualified students pay the processing fee at the official website for book the slot for attending verification of certificates.
Certificates Verification Schedule: Students need to attend the certificates verification with the necessary documents.
Web Options Entry Schedule: After verification of certificates, students would be received user name and login id details for web option entry as per the schedule.
Certificates Verification for would be done cast wise and category wise at help line centers.
AP EAMCET Web Counselling Schedule:
- Pay the processing fee
- Certificates verification dates
- Web Options
- The options will be frozen
- Seats Allotment
Candidates are informed to collect the details of the Web Counseling Procedure and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: https://apeamcet.nic.in
MPC Stream AP EAMCET Admissions 2020 notification for Web-based counselling:
The Qualified and eligible candidates of AP EAMCET 2020 who are desirous of seeking admission into BE/BTech/Pharmacy courses are informed that the web counselling process comprising of Registration for counselling commences and exercising of options. For complete details and schedule, refer the detailed notification placed in the website
(a) Qualified and eligible candidates of APEAMCET-2020 are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State (both University and Private) by payment of processing fee of Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “Pay processing fee” link in the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in
(b) On payment of processing fee, Registration number will be provided to all the candidates through SMS for the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the application.
(c) Data of the candidates whose certificates are verified will be displayed in Candidate Registration tab. Candidates can view and verify the data. In case of any mistake with regard to caste, or income and if candidate disagrees or wish to change the data displayed, candidate can visit the nearest help line centre for correction/ updation of data with necessary certificates as a proof.
(d) On confirmation of the displayed data, candidate can create password and login id will be provided to the candidate through SMS.
(e) Login id, Hall Ticket number, date of birth and password already created can be used to enter the options from Internet facility available at Home/Internet Café/Helpline Center. Candidates whose certificate details are not verified shall attend nearest help line centre for verification.
AP EAMCET Web Counselling: Qualified and eligible candidates of APEAMCET-2020(MPC Stream) are informed to participate in web counseling for the seats available in Engineering and Pharmacy colleges in the State (both University and Private) for the academic year 2020-2020 on payment of processing fee
Amount of Processing fee to be paid: Rs.1200/- (for OC/BC) and Rs. 600/- (for SC/ST) through online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the “ Processing fee Payment Online” link in the web site https://apeamcet.nic.in.
What candidate has to do after payment of processing fee ?
Candidates are informed that the verification of certificates viz SSC memo, Intermediate marks memo, VI class to Intermediate study certificates, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate/Ration Card, Physically Challenged Certificate, Residence Certificate have to be verified by the counseling authorities.
However, candidates are requested to note that these certificates were already verified through web services from the respective board/agencies based on the information furnished by the candidate while applying for AP EAMCET 2020 i.e., Common Entrance Test.
This facilitates to curtail the duration of the counseling, to avoid huge expenditure which is to be incurred for traveling and stay by the candidates, attending certificate verification in Helpline Centre. However, in some cases the verification may be incomplete. Hence the candidates are requested to note the following.
After payment of processing fee Click on “Verification Status”
1. Enter Hall ticket Number and click on “Show” button.
2. The candidate details will be displayed and at the bottom of the screen the candidates whose certificates got verified online will get display message “ Candidate is eligible for exercising options“ all such candidates need not go to Help line centers for certificate verification and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification.
3. The candidates whose certificates are not verified online will get display “candidate is not eligible” Contact Help Line Center for certificate verification“ such candidates have to go Help line centers and get their certificates verified and they have to proceed to option entry as per the schedule given in the notification
4. If the candidate is not agreeing with the data verified, candidate is directed to visit the nearest Helpline Centre with all original certificates for verification.
5. Verified candidates need to check the Eligibility for Fee Reimbursement, If it is displayed as “NO” but you are eligible for Fee Reimbursement then after paying the Processing Fee go to the nearest Helpline Centre with Original Income Certificate to get Fee Reimbursement Eligibility.
6. Verify the mobile number displayed in the verification status for correctness as all the counseling information will be sent to this mobile number only. If you want to change your mobile number visit nearest Helpline Centre and request to change the mobile number in writing to HLC coordinator.
7. The Candidate is requested to verify all the details displayed and Candidate wishes to change the data like Date Of Birth, Gender, Region, Caste, Fee Exemption, Minority, Mobile Number Etc approach nearby Help Line Center With Original certificates for verification.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE.
All the candidates from 1 to Last Rank can pay the processing fee using URL https://apeamcet.nic.in .
1. Processing fee can be paid through online using credit card or debit card or through internet banking.
2. Use internet Explorer Browser version 9 and above for the best view of the website.
3. Enter URL https://apeamcet.nic.in and click on “Processing Fee Payment Online“
4. Enter APEAMCET Hall Ticket number and rank and click on “Pay Fee Online. “
5. The candidate will be directed to payment gateway.
6. Select any one mode of payment i.e credit card or debit card or net banking and enter credentials.
7. Once the payment is success click on print button and take a print out.
During the payment of processing fee sometimes due to network delays payment made by the candidate may not be successful. In such cases candidates need to pay the processing fee once again and amount debited due to the failure transaction will be remitted back into the respective account within 4 working days from the date of payment.
If the excess payments are not remitted in 4 working days candidate has to send information like Hall ticket number, Transaction Id, Date of Payment etc to the Email Id email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org and action will be taken immediately for refund. Candidates are requested to note that only one payment will be taken and excess paid will be refunded automatically.
(b) On payment of processing fee, Registration number and Login Id Number will be provided through SMS for the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the application or modified mobile number to all such candidates whose certificate data is already verified through web services. For candidates whose certificate data is incomplete an SMS is sent to attend for verification of certificates at HLC.
(c) On confirmation of the displayed data, candidate can create password.
(d) Login id, Hall Ticket number, date of birth and password already created can be used to enter the options from Internet facility available at Home/Internet Café/Helpline Center.
(f) In respect of candidates whose data is incomplete/ not verified the registration tab will not be opened and a message saying your certificates not verified please contact nearest Help Line Centers for certificate verification such candidates have to visit nearest help line centre and get the certificates verified and proceed for option entry
List of Help Line Centers:
1. Government Polytechnic,Srikakulam
2. MRAGR Government Polytechnic,Vizianagram
3. Andhra University counseling centre, opposite School of Distance Education, Visakhapatnam.
4. Government Polytechnic,Kancharapalem,Visakhapatnam.
5. Government Institute of Chemical Engineering,Visakhapatnam
6. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada.
7. Andhra Polytechnic,Kakinada
8. S.M.V.M Polytechnic,Tanuku,West Godavari dist
9. Andhra Loyola Degree College, Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
10. SRR & CVR Govt Degree College, Vijayawada.
11. Government Polytechnic,Near Benz Circle, Vijayawada.
12. JNTU College Of Engineering,Narasaraopet.
13. AcharyaNagarjuna University, Guntur.
14. MBTS Government Polytechnic, Nallapadu, Guntur
15. D.A Government Polytechnic ,Ongole
16. Government Polytechnic,Venkateswarapuram, Nellore
17. S.V Government Polytechnic,Tirupathi
18. Sri Venkateswara University, Old MLA Building Tirupathi.
19. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Ananthapuram.
20. Government Polytechnic,Ananthapuram
21. Sri G.Pulla Reddy Government Polytechnic ,Kurnool
22. ESC,Government Polytechnic,Nandyala
23. YSR Engineering College, Proddatur.
24. Government Polytechnic for women,Kadapa
The allotment will be placed
1. Allotments now made is subject to the affiliation received from the respective Universities.
2. In respective of candidates of CBSE/ICSE whose marks are not received is subject to the fulfillment of eligibility criteria at the time of allotment.
Instructions to Candidates:
1.All the candidates need not go to Help Line Centers for verification of certificates and for such of the candidates whose data is verified and data displayed and agreed by the candidates can directly proceed for option entry as per the schedule.
2.For such of the candidates whose data is incomplete their data will not be displayed. Such Candidates alone have to report to Help Line Centre and get data verified and Proceed for option entry.
3. For any Help such as change of Mobile number, Non Receipt of Login Id, Registration Number or any other corrections, candidates are requested to approach nearest Help Line centers with valid proof.
4.Candidates are here by informed that they can change their option already exercised On 09.07.2020. The options will be frozen on 09.07.2020 and candidates cannot modify further.
5. The allotment will be placed on 11.07.2020 after 6.00 P.M
6. Allotments now made are subject to the grant of affiliation from the University.
7.Detailed instructions for options entry are placed in home page of https://apeamcet.nic.in
Note: For more latest updates on AP EAMCET, please visit the Official
AP EAMCET 2020 Web Options, Web Counseling, Certificate Verification Schedule and more details @ https://apeamcet.nic.in/
AP EAMCET Web Counselling 2020 Process and how to apply?
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria re required to register for the AP EAMCET Counselling. Step by step process along with direct links are provided below.
Pay AP EAMCET Counselling processing fee
Register for the AP EAMCET Counselling by paying the processing fees. A fee of Rs. 1200 is applicable for the candidates (OC/BC) for SC, ST category candidates, a processing fee of Rs. 600 is applicable.
Go to the link of Online Payment on apeamcet.nic.in here. A new window would open. Enter your AP EAMCET Hall Ticket No., Rank and the image as shown. On the dialog box that appears, click Ok – you would be redirected to the payment gateway.
Enter the card details and other information to make the payment. Please note, fees can only be paid through online mode or debit, credit card or internet banking facilities. Once payment is main, print receipt for future use.
Also, in case your payment is not processed or a failure is reported, candidates may write to email@example.com along with information like hall ticket number, transaction id and date of payments.
Check Verification Status after payment of fees. If the documents have been verified electronically, the candidates would get the message “Candidate is eligible for exercising options”. If not, candidates need to get their certificates verified at the nearest Help Line Centres. The facility for the document verification would be open from today till October 25, 2020.
Register and create password, if not already created. Registration number and Login Id Number will be provided through SMS for the Mobile number furnished at the time of filing the application or modified mobile number to all such candidates whose certificate data is already verified through web services.
How to apply for AP EAMCET Certificate verification 2021?AZSZ
- Visit the official site of AP EAMCET on apeamcet.nic.in.
- Click on AP EAMCET Counselling 2020 certificate verification link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the login details and upload the certificates.
- The certificates will be verified by the counseling authorities.
- Once done, candidates can download the confirmation page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
Web Option Entry
Once registered, login using the candidate login. An OTP would be sent – follow the process as directed. Go through the College profile, availability of courses and make a note of the district code, College code, course code carefully.
Enter the options in line with choices – 1, 2 and so on. Students may keep saving the options.
After completing, logout – confirm the same in the messages that would appear. Save and Logout would save the options exercised up to that point of time and display the details of the options exercised. When you confirm logout, the details of the options saved would be displayed.
Candidates may go through the detailed instructions on the document attached. The counselling process would be open till October 28, 2020.