Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education has released the master question papers and the preliminary keys for AP ECET (Engineering Common Entrance Test) 2020 on May 1, 2020.
The candidates who have appeared for the AP ECET 2020 can visit the official website of AP SCHE- sche.ap.gov.in- to check and download the same.
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, APSCHE has released the answer keys of Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test, AP ECET 2020 on the official website sche.ap.gov.in. Candidates who had appeared for the exams can check the direct link to the answer keys here and can check how to download them.
The candidates must note that if they find any question wrong or misleading they can raise objections till September 17, 2020, 5 pm.
Candidates can also raise objections against on answer key, if any, till 17-09-2020. Candidates who have objection on the AP ECET 2020 Preliminary answer key can send the objections using the format given to the mail id email@example.com
AP ECET Answer Keys 2020
|Name Of The Answer Key||AP ECET Answer Key 2020|
|Releasing Agency Name||APSCHE|
|Title||Download AP ECET Answer Keys|
|Subject||APSHCE would release Answer Keys for AP ECET|
|Answer Key frequency||Once|
|Answer Key Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||AP ECET Answer Key|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test Answer Key|
|Name Of The Department||Higher Education Department|
|Mode Of Answer Key||Online|
|Download Answer Key||15-09-2020|
|Last date for Raise Objections||17th September|
JNTU had conducted AP ECET 2020 examination on April 30, 2020, at various centres across the state. The candidates can check their AP ECET 2020 master question papers and the preliminary keys either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Steps to Download the AP ECET Answer Keys 2020:
- Visit the Official Website of APSCHE: https://sche.ap.gov.in/
- Click on the AP ECET link on the Home Page, APECET Website will be opened
- In this AP ECET Website, search for the Answer Key link and click on it
- Then, AP ECET Answer key downloading web page will be opened
- Click on the AP ECET Answer key link, then your Answer key will be downloaded
- Take a print and check the correct answer details. For any objection on the key should be sent by email
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP ECET – 2020||04-03-2020 (Wednesday)|
|Online application Process||05-03-2020 to 15-06-2020|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets||07-09-2020|
|Date of AP ECET – 2020 Examination||14-09-2020|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||15-09-2020|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||17-09-2020, 5.00 PM|
Students who have taken the AP ECET on September 14 can check the answer key, match the answers with their own and calculate their probable scores. Andhra Pradesh State Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) is held for admission to BTech courses in the state’s technical institutes. AP ECET is a pen-and-paper based test.
How to raise objections on AP ECET Answer Key 2020
- Candidates need to visit the official website to check the answer key
- Match your answers along with that given in the key
- Check that the answer is submitted in the format listed in the picture below.
- Candidates need to email their right answers along with the proofs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions to Candidates for filing Objections on Answer key:
The Master copy of the Question Paper (without Jumbling) along with Preliminary Key is hosted in the web site. The individual candidates have to compare their questions and responses (answers) with respect to the Master Question paper.
Any objections regarding Preliminary Key are to be submitted in the format given only. If any objections are there on any specific answer, the same shall be represented in the following format and the format shall be sent to the mail id email@example.com on or before 17.09.2020 by 5.00 pm.
The objections received after the due date and time or the objections not in the required format will not be entertained.
- Branch of APECET 2020 Exam
- Section of Question Paper (subject)
- Question Number in Master Question Paper
- Answer given in Preliminary Key
- Correct Answer Claimed
- Justification along with Reference Book, Page No. (Enclose a scanned copy of the Proof)
- The objections submitted in the above format only will be considered.
- The objections submitted in any other format will not be considered and no correspondence in this respect will be entertained.
- The Final Key will be placed along with results (ranks) and no more requests on the Final Key will be entertained.
A total of 37,167 students had applied for AP ECET. Those who will clear the exam will be eligible for admission to AP-base engineering colleges. A merit list will be released and candidates will also have to take part in counselling. Seats will be allotted based on choice and merit. In 2019, the pass percentage touched 98.19 per cent.