Guidelines on Utilization of AP MRC Grants, School Complex Grants,The State Project Director,Rajiv Vidya Mission(SSA), Hyderabad has issued Proceedings Rc.No.677 on October 25th, 2013. This Proceedings for Revised Guidelines on the utilization of Grants 2013 – 14. AP RVM(SSA) Rc.No.677 details as follow.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR, RAJIV VIDYA MISSION (SSA) ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD.
Rc.No. 677/RVM(SSA)/C2/2012. Dated; 25.10.2013.
Sub:- AP RVM (SSA) Hyderabad – Grants – Release of MRC Grant and School Complex Grant – Revised Guidelines communicated –Regarding.
Ref:- This office Procs Rc.No. 677/RVM(SSA)/C2/2012. Dated; 24.09.2013.
In continuation of this office proceedings under reference read above, the revised guidelines on the utilization of MRC grants for the year 2013-14 is herewith communicated for taking necessary action. This has got the approval of the State Project Director, RVM (SSA), Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad.
Revised Guidelines on the utilization of Grants 2013 – 14
The following guidelines are issued for utilization of grants released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2013-14.
Guidelines on Utilization of AP MRC Grants:
MRC Grant – Rs.50,000/- per MRC per year
Rs. 750/- per month for phone and internet – Rs. 9000.
Stationary, Xerox, office expenses, postage – Rs. 8600.
Rs. 600/- per month for Electricity charges – Rs.7200.
Rs. 300/- Phone & Rs. 300 fixed TA per month for MIS coordinator as This Office Circular No. 766/A4/SSA/2013, dt: -05-2013 – Rs.7200.
Providing tea to the HMs during monthly meetings (@ Rs.300/- per meeting x 10 meetings) – Rs.3000.
Rs. 500/- per month for MEO cell phone – Rs.6000.
FTA to MEOs (as per GO Ms.No.99, Dt:6.4.10) For 15 days tour in a month Rs.500/- for 10 months – Rs.5000, MEO should submit the school visit reports.
Repairs of TV, DVD, Computers, Printers, ROTs,Furniture etc., White washing of MRC building, Maintenance of toilets and drinking water – Rs.4000.
School Complex Grant – Rs.10,000/-
(SAMO already communicated the guidelines vide Proc.Rc.No.556/RVM (SSA)/C1/2012, Dt: 12.08.2013)
- All types of grants shall be utilized as per the Implementation Plan.
- The SMC shall make resolutions to utilize all types of grants (except MRC) on the above
- mentioned items and the resolutions shall be recorded accordingly.
- Social audit shall be done by SMC on utilization of the grants.
- Stock and Issue Registers shall be maintained for the items procured and utilized.
- Expenditure and balance available shall be displayed on the notice board.
- Discussion on utilization of grants shall be conducted at bi-monthly SMC meetings.
- Cash book and vouchers shall be maintained for all the transactions.
- Headmasters are responsible for utilization of grants as per guidelines at school level; School Complex Headmaster & Joint Secretary at Complex level and MEO at MRClevel.
- School Complex and MRC grants shall be drawn every month as per monthly requirements only.
- In case of aided schools the electricity bills may be paid from the school grants as per norms given for other management schools.
- The DIET, DPO staff and MEO shall monitor the utilization of grants and record in the academic guidance register and furnish report to the DPO and SPO. Necessary action may be taken based on the observations made during their visits.
- The State Level Observers shall also visit sample schools, MRCs and School Complexes and observe the utilization of grants and recommend appropriate measures and action.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details