AP State Best Teacher Awards 2020: Online Application Form for AP State Level Teacher Awards 2019. AP State Best Teacher Awards 2019 Notification has been released by the DSE Andhra Pradesh and DSE Officials are inviting the applications from the eligible teachers for awarding the state best teacher award in the AP State. This notification details or Lr. 46 details as follow. AP State Best Teacher Awards-Application Form-Guidelines-Selection Process:
The STATE BEST TEACHER AWARDS to the Best Teachers of Andhra Pradesh are being given every year on the Teachers’ day i.e., 5th September. Eligibility Criteria, Guidelines Selection of Best Teacher Awards in Andhra Pradesh are released by the Director of School Education.
Following the points of criteria for Best Teacher awards:
Teachers with at least 20 years of Teaching Experience and Teacher Educators working in DIETs/IASEs/CTEs and Physical Education Colleges and recommend the teacher duly following the points of criteria for awards: All the Service Particulars along with the following particulars will be taken in to consideration for giving Best Teacher Awards
1. The Academic Standards of the Students.
2. Teaching Methodology being followed by the teacher.
3. Innovation is done by the teacher.
4. Special efforts of teachers to improve enrollment, and retention.
5. Sincerity and Commitment towards the job like the regularity of attendance, not bringing any political pressure for transfers, etc.,
6. Willingness to work in Interior areas.
FOLLOWING CATEGORIES TO BE AWARDED STATE BEST TEACHER AWARDS
|Name of the category of the teachers.|
|1.||The Headmasters of High Schools working under the State Government, Zilla|
Parishad, Municipal, I.T.D.A. and Aided.
|2.||Headmasters working under A.P.R.E.I.S.|
|3.||Headmasters working under A.P.S.W.R.E.I.S.|
|4.||Headmasters working under A.P.T.W.R.E.I.S.|
|5.||School Assistants/Headmasters of Upper Primary Schools working under State|
Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad, Municipal, I.T.D.A. and Aided.
|6.||School Assistants of A.P.R.E.I.S. (T.G.T. & P.G.Ts.).|
|7.||School Assistants of A.P.S.W.R.E.I.S. (T.G.T. & P.G.Ts.).|
|8.||School Assistants of A.P.T.W.R.E.I.S. (T.G.T. & P.G.Ts.).|
|9.||Secondary Grade Teachers working in High Schools under State Government, Zilla|
Parishad, Municipal, I.T.D.A. and Aided Managements.
|10.||Secondary Grade Teachers working in Primary, Upper Primary Schools under State|
Government, Mandal Parishad, Municipal, I.T.D.A. and Aided Managements.
|11.||School Assistant (Telugu).|
|12.||Language Pandits (Telugu).|
|13.||Sanskrit Pandits Grade – I & Grade – II|
(Working in all managements excluding Societies).
|14.||School Assistant (Hindi).|
|15.||Language Pandits (Hindi).|
|16.||School Assistant (Urdu).|
|17.||Language Pandits (Urdu).|
|18.||School Assistant (Physical Education)/ Physical Education Teachers.|
|21.||All Senior Lecturers in D.I.E.Ts., I.A.S.Es., C.T.Es. under State Government and|
|22.||Lecturers in Colleges of Physical Education.|
SELECTION PROCESS FOR STATE BEST TEACHER AWARDS: Following Categories to be Awarded State Best Teacher Awards.
a) COMMITTEE AT MANDAL LEVEL:
1. Mandal Educational Officer. : Chairman.
2. The headmaster of Local Government /M.P. /Upper Primary Schools: Member.
3. One member from outside the Mandal (DIET, Lecturer/Headmaster of Govt./Z.P. H.S): Member.
The quorum of the Committee shall be two (2) members. The Mandal Educational Officer shall enlist the eminent Teachers of Primary/Upper Primary Schools in his jurisdiction and place their particulars before the Selection Committee and send the selected list with recommendations containing not more than one teacher for each of the above categories, in the prescribed proforma along with the certificate of antecedents and character, Marks awarded by the Committee duly signed by all the members of the Committee and citation which shall not exceed 10 lines on each of the selected teacher, to the District Educational Officer concerned.
b) COMMITTEE AT DIVISIONAL LEVEL:
1. Deputy Educational Officer – Chairman
2. Senior Lecturer in DIET/Lecturer in College of Teachers Education/Institute of Advanced Studies in Education – Member
3. Eminent Educationist. – Member
The quorum of the Committee shall be two (2) members. The Deputy Educational Officer shall enlist the eminent teachers of High Schools in his jurisdiction and place, their particulars before the Selection Committee and send the selected list with recommendations, not more than one teacher for each of the above categories, in the prescribed proforma along with the Certificate of antecedents and character, Marks awarded by the Committee duly signed by all the members of the Committee and Citation Which shall not exceed 10 lines on each of the selected Teachers, to the District Educational Officer concerned.
c) COMMITTEE AT DISTRICT LEVEL:
1. District Collector: CHAIRMAN
2. District Educational Officer. : CONVENOR
3. The principal of DIET. : MEMBER
4. Eminent Educationist. : MEMBER
5. Any other District Level Officer (Nominated by District Collector). : MEMBER
6. A representative of a Good Voluntary Organization interested in Education. : MEMBER
The quorum of the Committee shall be four (4) members. The District Educational Officer shall place the proposals with recommendations against the Teachers received from Mandal Educational officers and Deputy Educational Officers and Principals of DIETs/IASEs/CTEs/College of Physical Educators before the District Selection Committee for selection of the Best Teachers.
Selection of Process for State Best Teacher Awards: AP State Best Teacher Awards 2020
1. The recommendations regarding the selected teachers, which should not be more than one teacher from each category, shall be sent in the prescribed proforma along with the Certificate of antecedents and character, Marks awarded by the Committee duly signed by all the members of the Committee together with Citation which shall not exceed 10 lines on each of the selected teacher at District Level, to the Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, in a sealed cover.
2. The Principals of DIETs /IASEs /CTEs /Colleges of Physical Education shall enlist the eminent Teacher Educators under his/her control and place their particulars before the District Level Selection Committee through District Educational Officer, which will select not more than one Teacher Educator for each of the categories i.e., Senior Lecturers in DIETs/IASEs/CTEs and Lecturers in College of Physical Education.
3. The District Level Selection Committee shall submit the particulars of the Selected Candidates in the prescribed proforma along with the antecedents and Character, Marks awarded by the Committee duly signed by all the members of the Committee, which shall not exceed 10 lines on each of the selected teacher Educator to the Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, in a sealed cover in both Telugu and English Languages.
4. The final selection will be made by the State Selection Committee from out of the names recommended by the District Committee.
The Award for the Best Teacher Awardee: The Teachers and Teacher Educators selected by the State Selection Committee will be honored with
1. Cash Award of Rs. 3,000/-,
2. Gold Plated Silver Medal,
3. a Shawl, and a Merit Certificate. The T.A. will be paid and 2nd Class Railway Fare or Bus Fare and D.A. shall be paid as per A.P.T.A. rules.
How to Apply: AP State Best Teacher Awards 2020:
It is a time-bound program and as such, the proposals together with the Antecedent and Character Certificates and Citations, duly signed by the District Educational Officer should be sent to this office on or before to be announced. The proposals received without the Antecedent and Character Certificate, Citation, etc. shall be summarily rejected and those proposals received after the last date prescribed will not be entertained and considered.
Incomplete and defective proposals, such as:
I. Leaving the columns of proforma as blank. II. Recommendations along with marks awarded by the Committee, which are not signed by the District Selection Committee, proposals which are not having a gist of each item in proforma and the proposals without the passport size photographs duly attested at the backside of the photo will not be considered for Awards. If any Committee sends particulars of more than one candidate in each category in deviation of the above instructions, the same will be viewed seriously and the member-Convener will be liable for disciplinary action.
Important Dates for Submission Proposals:
Last date for Submissions Best Teacher Awards 2019 Applications: 31-07-2019
1. The last date for submission of proposals by the Inspecting Officer (Mandal Educational Officer/Deputy Educational Officers) to the District Educational Officer is Dates are available at your DEO Office Web portal…
2. District Educational Officers Should Scrutinize the proposals received from the Inspecting Officer as per the guidelines and Should submit the same with their specific recommendations so as to reach the undersigned to DSE AP on-or-before: Dates are available at your DEO Office Web portal