TS BC Study Circles Bank POs & Clerks Free Coaching Admission 2021, Government of Telangana, Backward Classes Welfare Department has issued Free Coaching Notification for Recruitment of POs, Clerks.
The TS BC Study Circle invites the Online Applications from the eligible candidates belonging to Backward Classes (BC), Scheduled Classes and Scheduled Tribes for free coaching to IBPS/SBI Probationary Officers, Clerks.
The selection process of the candidates for the coaching Programme details as follows:
1. The candidate’s maximum family income shall be Rs.1.50 Lakh per annum for rural area and Rs.2.00 lakh for Urban Area
2. The candidate shall be a Graduate and he/she must fulfill eligibility conditions for appearing for Examinations to be conducted by the concerned recruiting agency.
3. A person who is a regular student in any course or already working in any post in any cadre is not eligible for this coaching. The selected candidate should deposit his/her Original TC, till he completes the free coaching along with proof on registration for the exam.
4. Candidates who possess the qualifications required by the SBI, POs are only eligible to apply.
1. The final selection will be based on the merit of Degree marks of 10% weightage will be given for PG Students and reservations. So the Selection process is based on merit in Graduation and with Reservation Rules.
2. The candidates who have already availed any of the coachings earlier from any SC/ST/BC Study Circles are not eligible to take coaching once again.
1. The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories as follows: BC- 66% (including Muslims categorized under BC-E), SC-20% & ST-14%.
2. Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women it is 33 1/3% respectively.
3. Unrepresented BC Community candidates physically challenged and Women candidates of the merit list are preferred in the vacancies, left if any.
A number of seats available in each coaching center:
Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in T.S. Study Circle for BCs located at
1. Hyderabad/Ranga Reddy – 60 seats,
2. Karimnagar – 60 seats,
3. Warangal – 60 seats,
4. Nalgona – 60 seats,
5. Adilabad – 60 seats,
6. Mahabubnagar – 60 seats,
7. Khammam – 60 seats,
8. Nizamabad – 60 seats, and
9. Medak – 60 seats.
Important documents to be produced:
1. Selected candidates should submit Original Transfer Certificate to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period.
2. The following Certificates must be uploaded online by the Candidate at the time Registration.
a) Caste Certificate,
b) Income Certificate,
c) Nativity Certificate,
d) 10th Memo,
e) Intermediate Memo,
f) Degree Memo,
g) Photograph of the Applicant.
Stipend and Study material:
1. Selected candidates must abide by the Study Circle guidelines and attendance norms. Attendance & minimum marks in the assessment are required for the release of stipend.
2. Apart from free coaching, study material and either stipend will be provided. TS BC Study Circles Bank POs & Clerks Free Coaching.
How to Apply:
1. The candidates shall register only through online in the website (http://tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in) as per schedule. The last date for Online Registration for Bank Probationary Officers, Clerks see at the web portal.
Importance dates to be announced soon at web portal:
- Date of Commencement of Online Registration: 18.11.2020 (For SBI PO)
- The Last date for Online Registration: 22.11.2020 (For SBI PO)
- Merit list declared: To be notified
- The Coaching for SBI Probationary Officers starts on 01.12.2020 (For SBI PO)
For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: http://tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in. The Candidate may contact phone number further Details.