TS D.Ed Online Applications Filling: The notification has been issued in the reference cited duly prescribing the dates for remittance of Examination Fee for the D.Ed II Year Examinations September 2016 by the candidates of 2014 – 2016 batch and for those who appeared and failed 2nd Year in the earlier batches/Examinations. It is expired on 28-07-2016. It has been decided to EXTEND the receipt of Examination applications Online.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF CANDIDATES APPLICATION ONLINE:
The principals of Government DIETs and Private D.Ed Colleges are informed to adhere the following instructions to fill in the applications of regular as well as private candidates.
1) Two copies of the extracted N.R relating to 2nd Year candidates are sent herewith.
2) One of those two copies has to be submitted to the Director of Government Examinations, Telangana, Hyderabad by duly verifying the data and affixing the Signature of the Principal along with fee remittance challan.
3) The Second copy has to be retained with the institution for the purpose of record.
4) The extracted Nominal Roll along with the Fee Challans has to be submitted in the office of the DGE on 15-10-2016 17-10-2016 and on 18-10-2016. If any clarification is needed, it can be had from Smt M Padmavathi, Additional Joint Secretary on Phone No: 9849901359.
This User guide same as to Submission of D.Ed 1st Year Candidates Online Applications
5) User Guide for filling the Online Applications:
To fill in the applications Online follow the below mentioned user guide:
a) Open www.bsetelangana.org website.
b) Find Link for D.Ed Online application submission on the Home page.
c) Login with User name and Password.
d) The Respective College Code is the User name& the password is prefixed with”0” to college code.
e) Change the password for exclusive use. f) Find the format of application.
g) Enter D.Ed first year Roll No: of the regular candidates of 2014-16 batch.
h) Enter the submit button in case of regular candidates.
i) The information relating to all the regular candidates of 1st year 2014-16 batch has to be entered one after the other
j) The marks and applications of once failed candidates prior to 2013-2015 batch cannot be uploaded online. The college management has to submit such applications physically along with original memorandums of marks, full particulars of passed marks in theory, internals, records and practicals in this office.
The principals of Government DIETS and Private D.Ed Colleges are requested to bestow their personal attention in this regard and ensure the submission of online applications to capture data Online. TS D.Ed Online Applications Filling.
Applications have to be uploaded to the office website bsetelangana.org The following is the schedule for submission of the (1)Nominal Rolls (2) fee challans (3) hard copies of candidates applications & (4)certified Internal/ Practicals/ Records marks sheets of each candidate in the office of the Director of Government Examinations Telangana Hyderabad.
District wise Schedule:
1. Adilabad, Karimnagar, Ranga Reddy and Hyderabad: 15-10-2016
2. Mahaboobnagar, Khammam, Warangal and Nizamabad: 17-10-2016
3. Medak, Nalgonda: 18-10-2016
All the principals are requested to furnish information relating to the candidates of other than 2014-2016 and 2013-2015 batches online duly furnishing the MNR (Manuscript Nominal Roll) along with fee challan. The receipt of these proceedings shall be acknowledged forthwith. CERTIFICATE
1. Certified that all entries of regular candidates such as name, father name mother name and date of birth have been made with reference to the DIETCET particulars and not with reference to the attendance register.
2. The medium of instruction, subjects offered by the candidate have been uploaded after thorough verification with reference to the office records.
3. Certified that the institute has been recognized and affiliated for the current academic year vide G.O.No. ——— dated: by the competent authority of school education, T.S, Hyderabad and a copy of which is enclosed to this nominal roll.
4. Certified that the previous Roll No and original fail memo of all once failed candidates are with their applications.
5.(a) Certified that the number of regular candidates forwarded by this Institute is accordance with the intake permitted by Government as per recognition orders.
(b) Certified that no other candidates have been sponsored as regular Candidates of this Institute.
6.(a) Certified that all the entries in MNR have been made are final and that I do not claim for any corrections later on at any stage and I am totally held responsible for any type of any wrong entries made.
(b) Certified that all the entries uploaded online with reference to candidate’s applications and marks are final and are not liable for any corrections later at any stage. Date: Signature of the principal, With date and stamp, College stamp